Kumkum Bhagya Written Update 15th April 2014 || First Episode ||

Homeslice thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Episode starts with a sholka on Ganesh, then to a crazy screaming crowd as Abhi is performing to Saddha Haq. Bulbul is sleeping on the other hadn lost in dreams. Pragya comes into the room and says Bulbul but, Bulbul is not responding. Bulbul grabs Pragya's duppata. Pragya yells loudly and Bulbul wakes up with a start. Bulbul yells at Pragya, as she woke her up from her dream where she was this close to Abhi. Pragya says you and your Abhi, just look at his face and his hair. Bulbul supports Abhi. Pragya says he doesnt sing, he screams. Bulbul says I love Abhi you know that and you dont talk about love, when you are marrying a stranger. Bulbul tells Pragya its a risk, but Pragya says it isnt, I met him before the ring ceremony. 

*FlashBack*

Tarun calls Pragya and asks whether they can meet. Tarun-Pragya meet at the bus stop. Tarun tells her that their house is small and that his parents wanted a house from her family but, he says he is against all these practices. Both of them take the bus. Pragya also learns that Tarun is a wise and practical man during their conversation on the bus. 

*FlashBack done*

Pragya tells Bulbul this is why I like him okay. Bulbul is in a daze. Bulbul and Pragya have a cute tiff. Sarla calls both of them for breakfast. Pragya is done is about to leave, when Sarla stops her and they do a rasam, they make her wear bangles and cover it up with white cloth.

Suresh is shown driving a scooter. All the shopkeeps are annoyed of Suresh as he keeps complaining on everyone. Suresh parks infront of Pragya'[s house. Bulbul-Dadi poke fun at him. Pragya scolds Bulbul. Suresh sees a flickering street light and is worried about that. Kids come out to play badminton. Suresh is trying to fix the the street light and gets shocked. Everyone laughs on Suresh. Pragya comes to help Suresh. Suresh-Pragya leave. Bulbul-Dadu says bye sweetly to Suresh. Suresh is flattered. 

Suresh-Pragya are in college. Students are laughing about Suresh's weird habits. The students think Pragya-Suresh are dating. Suresh wants to teach them a lesson, but Pragya says no. In the tecahers staff room, they all organize a small party for Pragya. Suresh taunts the peon, as he has cheated them. Everyone looks on happily. 

Suresh-Pragya are walking and Pragya asks him why he had to scold the peon. Suresh launches off into a huge explanation. Suresh tries to convince Pragya that she isnt doing the right thing by getting married. Pragya convinces Suresh to come to the wedding. 

The KumKum Bhagya wedding hall is getting decorated for Pragya's wedding. Dadi playing games, Sarala is trying to get Dadi's attention. Sarla takes the phone away.Dadi taunts Sarla. Sarla is happy that Pragya is getting married.

Pragya-Bulbul are having an emotional conversation. Bulbul says she wont miss her sister, but in the end both of them tear up and hug each other. The Baarat is one its way. Bulbul is dancing, but Sarla pulls her out and she  bumps into Suresh. Bulbul tells Suresh that you came to the wedding of the person you love!

Pragya is being brought down. Suresh turns to see her. Pragya remembers when they went to buy that tie. Suresh made a huge deal due to the price. Pragya then buys it and gifts it to him. Pragya tells Surehs that the tie looks good on him. Suresh is happy. 

Pushpaji sees Bulbul near Pragya and asks someone who she she is. She fins out that it is Pragya's sister. Pushpaji-Sarla have a heated conversation. Pushpaji demands that if the wedding has to go one, Sarla has to write the marriage hall on her sons name. Sarala is shocked and wonder how she can do this. She pleads Pushpaji, but Pushpaji is adamant and walks away. Sarla tells her brother. Her brother also gets into a heated argument with Pushpaji, Sarla asks him to stop as he is ruining everything. Pushpaji says there is very less time decide what to do. Bulbul walks in right then and hears everything. Sarla threatens Bulbul to be quite. 

Just then Pragya comes and Bulbul tells her what happened. Pragya walks inside and a heated discussion happens between Suresh-Pragya. Pragya breaks the marriage.  Pragya tells everyone that her wedding is broken. She makes a very sentimental and emotional speech. Pragya then leaves the wedding hall. 

Someone is telling Suresh that Pragya is weird, how easily did she tell everyone that her wedding broke. Suresh tells him that she is that type of girl who will hide her pain. Pragya is taking her jewels off. Bulbul-Pragya are having another conversation. They hug. Pragya then is shown in a night dress and comforts her mom. Suresh keeps praising Pragya. His friend says you love her, Suresh tels him to shut up.  Suresh-Pragya see each other and wave. 

Precap : Sarala's brother comes and says since that the hall is on my name, I want it. Everyone is shocked.
Edited by DancingDiva. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the WU, Nisha! :D 
Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
thank you so much for the update 🤗
Surish thumbnail
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you so much for the WU,Nisha di...
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
first day, first WU congrats nisha n thankuu for d wu.. I missd middle part, who s playing Suresh's character? btw first epi was very good. .so m gonna watch it

nisha u made that wu tag na? very nice 👍🏼
Homeslice thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asharkibiwi

first day, first WU congrats nisha n thankuu for d wu.. I missd middle part, who s playing Suresh's character? btw first epi was very good. .so m gonna watch it

nisha u made that wu tag na? very nice 👍🏼

Thank you! Faisal Rashid is playing Suresh. 

Yes I did. Thank you 😃
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That's a beautiful update Nisha
And the tag is also lovely 
Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 10 years ago
AiNiCoOLnEsS thumbnail