Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aysemLDG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I just searched the production house of the drama, it is Ay Yapim. It was also producer of some dramas such as Kurt Seyit ve Sura, Medcezir, Karadayi, 20 Dakika, Kuzey Guney, Fatmagul'un Sucu Ne, Ezel, Ask-i Memnu, Menekse ile Halil, Yaprak Dokumu... I'm sure some of these dramas were aired in Bosnia. It seems production house has good connection with Bosnian TV channels. So why not, maybe Kara Para Ask can start in Bosnia too.
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Karadayi, Kuzey Guney, Fatmagul'un Sucu Ne, Ezel, Ask-i Memnu, Menekse ile Halil, Yaprak Dokumu these been in Bosnia. Yes, a lot of them air in HAYAT TV our chanel. TRT Turkish chanel is also in conection with this HAYAT TV chanel, in every EID been TRT been live on HAYAT.
aysemLDG thumbnail
Do Bosnian TV channels have other TV dramas belongs to other countries apart from Turkish serials?
FatehTejo thumbnail

Originally posted by: aysemLDG

Do Bosnian TV channels have other TV dramas belongs to other countries apart from Turkish serials?

The most is Turkish, but yes we have from Mexico, India. Now there is The Vampire Diares to ðŸ˜³
But the most is from Turkiye. ðŸ˜³
aysemLDG thumbnail
In 1990s, we had so many Mexican soap operas in Turkish TV channels, mostly Thalia's. But nowadays we just have a few of them. 
FatehTejo thumbnail

Originally posted by: aysemLDG

In 1990s, we had so many Mexican soap operas in Turkish TV channels, mostly Thalia's. But nowadays we just have a few of them. 

Same here was a lot of them, but now as I know 2 and 1 from Brasil, 1 America. Rest of them are Turkiye and India. 
Did u watch any show of Jacqueline Bracamontes ?
aysemLDG thumbnail
I had to check Jacqueline Bracamontes's dramas from wikipedia to be sure whether I watched her serials or not. I searched all of her dramas one by one on google but I didn't watch any of them. Because her acting career started in 2002 and I was in high school then and the last time when I watched a soap opera was when I was in secondary school.
FatehTejo thumbnail
She is my fav from Mexico have her serials on DVD to ðŸ˜³ Sortilegio is my fav, awesome chemestry with William Levy.
U probably watched Esmeralda, Kasandra or not ðŸ˜³
aysemLDG thumbnail
I didn't watch Kasandra but I remember watching Esmeralda. But now I don't even remember what happened in Esmeralda or what was the show about. I watched few dramas of Fernando Colunga.
FatehTejo thumbnail
Haha u r not alone I watched them both but even dont rememer about what is. I know Kasandra since last year one chanel in Bosnia rep her again. And remember I think Esmeralda was blind ðŸ˜²