Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Haha I know about German, in my school I was best with German. After school finish didnt use sometime and forget him ðŸ˜³ shame on me. And I am big fan of Bayern Munchen ðŸ˜³
U know that ? Wooow for me that language hats of whoo know ðŸ˜³
aysemLDG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: VildanaROSID

I know that is something like that, since didnt wanted use google to see how is right ðŸ˜³ soo superb ðŸ˜³ since with shows I learn Spanish to hehe

By watching Indian dramas, I'm also learning that language. Language institutes should give awards to dramas for their contribution in learning foreign language.
FatehTejo thumbnail
Agree with u, I can say I know Hindi better then Turkish is to much easy. All shows I watch without subs, I have COLORS TV since its free on TV. And all shows I translate to my mum. 
Which Hindi serials u love ?
aysemLDG thumbnail

Haha I know about German, in my school I was best with German. After school finish didnt use sometime and forget him ðŸ˜³ shame on me. And I am big fan of Bayern Munchen ðŸ˜³

U know that ? Wooow for me that language hats of whoo know ðŸ˜³

Yeah I know Bayern Munchen football team. My language teacher was able to speak both English and German, when she started to speak in Turkish or in English she seemed so cool and nice to me but at the moment when she started speaking in German, suddenly I thought she was not the same person who was cool and nice. German sounds so rude to me.
FatehTejo thumbnail

Originally posted by: aysemLDG

Yeah I know Bayern Munchen football team. My language teacher was able to speak both English and German, when she started to speak in Turkish or in English she seemed so cool and nice to me but at the moment when she started speaking in German, suddenly I thought she was not the same person who was cool and nice. German sounds so rude to me.

I love that team since I was child 8 years old ðŸ˜³ now I will on 9 June have 22 ðŸ˜³
Haha you're awesome ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† but I agree with u its was hard for me when I learn him. But its was easy to forget him. ðŸ˜­
aysemLDG thumbnail

Agree with u, I can say I know Hindi better then Turkish is to much easy. All shows I watch without subs, I have COLORS TV since its free on TV. And all shows I translate to my mum. 

Which Hindi serials u love ?

Actually I just watched Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. It was my first Indian drama and I loved it. After that I started watching Rangrasiya just for Sanaya Irani's sake.
FatehTejo thumbnail

Actually I just watched Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. It was my first Indian drama and I loved it. After that I started watching Rangrasiya just for Sanaya Irani's sake.

Only 2 ðŸ˜³ uff yaar I watched many many ðŸ˜³
aysemLDG thumbnail

I love that team since I was child 8 years old ðŸ˜³ now I will on 9 June have 22 ðŸ˜³

Haha you're awesome ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† but I agree with u its was hard for me when I learn him. But its was easy to forget him. ðŸ˜­

4 years ago, I took Swedish course. Swedish is so similar to German and as soon as passing the exam, I gorgat the language. 
FatehTejo thumbnail

4 years ago, I took Swedish course. Swedish is so similar to German and as soon as passing the exam, I gorgat the language. 

I understand u really, Swedish is hard to learn. I was live there some time, since in my city happen big was after that we goo there. I knowed him, when I come to Bosnia forget ðŸ˜³
aysemLDG thumbnail

Only 2 ðŸ˜³ uff yaar I watched many many ðŸ˜³

That's because I don't like watching dramas, movies, etc, even if they are Turkish dramas. I prefer reading instead of watching. That's why, I became a member of IF in order to read fan fictions.