Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: mastaTmohi

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Lol VPP is looking like AB for defo. Dad thought it was AB i said no its not its VPP in Ek Boond Ishq. Daddys under the impression Ebi is taking a leap and has postponed his gardening activities wondering if its related to the shock. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Ohh Ur Dad is so impacted with this Look of VPP πŸ˜† but is that shock for him or shock for her daughter that maybe she daughter doesnt goes into shock if a leap happen...πŸ˜†
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

🀣🀣🀣
<font size="5" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#3300ff">Lol VPP is looking like AB for defo. Dad thought it was AB i said no its not its VPP in Ek Boond Ishq. Daddys under the impression Ebi is taking a leap and has postponed his gardening activities wondering if its related to the shock.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†</font>
<font size="5" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#3300ff">
</font>

πŸ˜† yesterday I was watching Ebi and my family was like yeh kya dekh rahe ho tum.I told my cousin showing viraf that this is our hero she got shock seeing the hybrid look
Dilsha thumbnail
thanks for sharimg.so its disguise time for viraf.i am so looking forward to this track of mj making kala ullu again.if he si in am will he be also responsible for helping tara ruin nandu's face and will he act dumb around Tara considering she will catch him if he speaks
..oishu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dilsha

πŸ˜† yesterday I was watching Ebi and my family was like yeh kya dekh rahe ho tum.I told my cousin showing viraf that this is our hero she got shock seeing the hybrid look

hahaa..🀣🀣🀣
..oishu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dilsha

thanks for sharimg.so its disguise time for viraf.i am so looking forward to this track of mj making kala ullu again.if he si in am will he be also responsible for helping tara ruin nandu's face and will he act dumb around Tara considering she will catch him if he speaks

i'm superr excited!
Sehru_life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Lol VPP is looking like AB for defo. Dad thought it was AB i said no its not its VPP in Ek Boond Ishq. Daddys under the impression Ebi is taking a leap and has postponed his gardening activities wondering if its related to the shock. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

ur dad and I share similar thoughts 🀣
i too thought that ebi is taking leap, phir kala ka kya hota🀣
faizari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
he is look like Amitabh Bachchan (Shahenshah

Dilsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: S696_sehru

ur dad and I share similar thoughts 🀣
i too thought that ebi is taking leap, phir kala ka kya hota🀣

πŸ˜† kala is evergreen. kuch nahi hoga. makeup jo hai use save karne.she will add few more layers of makeup
_Teena_ thumbnail

TFS... MOHI😊

ITS GETTING MORE INTERESTING DAY BY DAY... GOOD THAT OLD EBI IS BACK... WITH LOTS OF TWISTS N TURNS ... FULL ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGE πŸ‘πŸ‘
Sehru_life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: faizari

he is look like Amitabh Bachchan (<font color="#ff0000">Shahenshah</font>)

<font color="#ff0000">
</font>

He does πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†