congrats on new AT ..m fedup of waiting to watch promo n Tv

😆
Hi Mariyam.
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Asharkibiwi

Thanks Mariyam🤗...aww poor you 🤗...someone posted the promo link in forum,should i get it for you?

p.s. GM😳
Edited by Neelum.drashti - 10 years ago
Leprechaun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asharkibiwi

" />
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
neelu we should understand love , relationsjip n compactiblity , understanding n all.. if lead id first love then we support that hero should forget his wife n marry his love.. if lead is wife then hero should forget his love n stay with her.. biasment n should not we understand situations , desires , feelings n all..
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
love pure feeling.. marriage social binding.. not a joke n its an insitution.. n neelu can u tell why shlok has sober look in the promo ?? does it signal maturity ?? coz in TMLS. ishaan played by avi sir had this kind of look with specs afte he returns from abroad after 8 yrs.. plz tell.. why d look is sober ?? not usal..
Neelum.drashti thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazygul

neelu we should understand love , relationsjip n compactiblity , understanding n all.. if lead id first love then we support that hero should forget his wife n marry his love.. if lead is wife then hero should forget his love n stay with her.. biasment n should not we understand situations , desires , feelings n all..

GM vishu😳...i know but its all complicated and mixed up. Its not about the lead, its the fact that we r watching the story from aastha's pov, shlok is still shrouded in mystery. so we are all more connected to her, so it becomes difficult for us to accept some third person. i think we all need to give space to each other as no one is wrong here.
crazygul thumbnail
yeah dear.. i was talking abt viewers general view. yrs we r watching from aastha pov.. n Good morning ji.. n yesterday there were post dat aastha was stealing d moment btw swati shlok.. she is not selfish.. havent watch.. but plz tell me was aastha doing this ??
Neelum.drashti thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazygul

love pure feeling.. marriage social binding.. not a joke n its an insitution.. n neelu can u tell why shlok has sober look in the promo ?? does it signal maturity ?? coz in TMLS. ishaan played by avi sir had this kind of look with specs afte he returns from abroad after 8 yrs.. plz tell.. why d look is sober ?? not usal..

Humans are dynamic creatures not static, we change and adapt ourselves according to our environment and experiences. Shlok went through the trauma of watching someone close to his heart die. His perspective must have changed. Till yesterday there is no indication that shlok accepted aditi's story that swathi may be wrong, for him its still the girl who left him and if NA and anjali pledge innocence he might think that aditi was mentally unstable and got confused. 

So, after losing swathi, he might actually become more resolute to not himself be more vulnerable to this sort of pain. the other character u mentioned, he was someone who was a typical male, he got what he wanted so he moved on but still as they were meant to be he came back to have a last look around everything,
crazygul thumbnail
hi edna.. n i have downloaded epb tittle track got shorter track.. but still happy..