Tumhari Pakhi Written Update 14th April 2014

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Today suppose to be Marvelous  Monday. Let's see what we got.
Tanya pushes pakhi hard to throw her out of the terrace, ( ahhh it looks like pakhi ka statue was getting thrown ). Trio on the ground yell pakhi's name and anshu waits to  run to save pakhi till he sees she has hold on the gallery.  ( oye anshu should not you run as soon as you see tanya pushing her) ๐Ÿ˜† Tanya bashes pakhi saying she should not have done small tricks instead she should have killed her long back๐Ÿคช ( not possible tanya how can track would have run then?๐Ÿ˜› ooper se show ko extension mila hai๐Ÿ˜Š). Pakhi some how holds her leg, she screams at her to leave the leg before anshu gets there ( again wrong tanya.  humne video dekha hai anshu aajaaayega๐Ÿ˜†, forum vaasi should have shown video to you too๐Ÿคฃ). As per on location video anshu comes. saves pakhi, short hug and then he goes on kill tanya before he could hit her with vase pakhi stops him. He drags tanya to downstairs by now lav and girish have reached too ( looks like girish was waiting down in case ashu fails he can catch pakhi๐Ÿคฃ
Rana yells at anshu how dare he drags his daughter like this. Anshu gives back him very nicely tells him he knows all his games how he used to bring gold hiding in his socks, how he used to sale trash etc he gives list of all his wrong doing. Tanya is still in denial runs to anshu to say she loves him ( oh yeah right). He tells her there is no comparision between her and pakhi. Her status money etc nothing infront of pakhi's simplicity and culture.  Now anshu gives Pakhi's dialogus back to her that she does not love him infact she can not love any one she loves herself. ANshu tells rana to let his daughter know he ( anshu ) is not deaf or blind to not understand what she was doing. he was quiet due to his promise to his daughter of marriage. ( lo gi CV cleared it now why anshu supporting tanya).
Rana tells anshu he can give him one more chance as now he is angry hence saying things in excitation. ANshu stands up and tells him I am giving you one chance, do not think I am scared, I struggle and work hard to get here. I do not care if I have money or not.  If not you then some one else will invest in my business. I trust my skill ( Oh I love this anshu).He even throws his jacket and tie on Rana when he says you are in suit because of me. ( LOL so Rana provokes anshu to strip. Haila nahi nahi babaji)๐Ÿคฃ Rana replies you are doing all for this girl, I'll send you all to desert. Anshu replies go on I born and brought up in desert , am in shimla for job so I am used to living with out water but for you guys I'll send you two at aplace where you won't find water. ( excellent dialoues).
 Flip flopTanya again interferes saying she loves him and it was all her dad's plan she basically blurts out all about locking pakhi in to pushing . Anshu says look rana your daughter can not loyal to anyone. Now flip flop blames pakhi for all, runs towards her but anshu grabs her to stop. ( I thought even before tanya runs to pakhi anshu was holding her hand)๐Ÿคฃ.
Rana-anshu botk tell each other 'I will see you" Anshu tells them he gona file case to attempted murder against his wife. Rana tells worry about your family as no court would able to punish him and his daughter. anshu tells them to get out. ( Phew first half done. hope to see romance in other half)
Anshu runs to pakhi to check if she is okay. Pakhi hugs him, he reciprocates. Ayaan marofy entry right time. Pakhi goes to hug him, girish winks thus he runs updatirs leaving all wondering about his action ( I am sure he would come up with invisible krish ke moomy daddy excuse)๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Ayaan gets family portrait down with girsh's help. Anshu kisses him and he does let anshu know what a family kiss should be using krish's example the only difference is this time anshu and gang say it all. Ayaan makes them kiss in way so ankhi ends up almost kissing each other like in past. Girish asks if they do not want to say anything. Pakhi thanks anshu for everything whatever he had done so far for her, including to have her stay in the house as ayaan's mom, keeping ayaan as his first priority etc. Anshu in return says yes he has stopped her but not for ayaan only, he too wants her to stay. He has changed man now he cares for nothing image, money business etc nothing. Pakhi has changed him. ( very articulate dialogue) He further adds he  is a businessman  and may not understand heart talk  bt sure knows profit and loss, so if she goes his happiness will go too. 
LAv interrupt saying he said all but not what he suppose too, girish too indirectly hint him to say ILU. Ayaan master being direct tells him to say ILU. Pakhi tries to stop him but ayaan says do not tell I am kid as now a days time has changed and many girls in my class tell me ILU everyday. If you do not want to say in front of me I'll take a leave, saying this he goes. 
Anshu tells girish they are distant they need to unite to grow love between them. He tells he does not believe in God but for him she is like god and how can one looks in to  ones eyes whom you worship. When he first brought her hear he used to think she does not deserve him but it turns out he does not deserve her love. Lay explains him for wife only hubby's respect is not enough it requires his love too. This time she gives lecture on love using meera and parvati as an example. Girish tells him he is not in team anshu.  Lav tells anshu  pakhi would stay with her until he shuts down being confusedanshu. net๐Ÿคฃ site and clears his thoughts and vision. She takes reluctant pakhi with her. Girsih too joins them after telling anshu to call him if he needs drink. Screen freezes on confused anshu. ๐Ÿ˜†( gees he is still confusedanshu.net)

Tomorrow: Pakhi as Yeh Dillagi ki Kajol
Girish calls anshu to tell pakhi has left the house. Anshu and ayaan go in serach of pakhi. asks some one about pakhi showing her picture. Person denies. Anshu thinks he heard pakhi's voice. ayaan confirms it ( ghochu rathor she is pakhi. whom you are not recognizing, I am sure ayaan knows about the plan) 

just a thought what is with anshu and his pink shirt? Is it some kinda dress code?๐Ÿ˜†
every important climax he wears it?? 
when ayaan called her mom he was in pink shirt
when pakhi comes back to give tanya challenge or he realises sparsh ki bhasha first he wears pink shirt
today when he saves pakhi he weras pink shirt?

Edited by md410 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Arpita, I see you're still adding, will wait to read it on whole. Thought, to comment first. Your one liners makes your update lively. The whole scene was depicted well and glad that finally, Anshuman opened his Mouth.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Well, answer to your question, there may be some resemblence with his Pink Shirt .

I'm happy for Paakhi.:)
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks much for the WU, Arpita! :D 
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Fabulous WU specially your own comments...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ