cscs thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

After Sharon it was Shanatnu's acting as swayam which really impressed me. He emoted way too well through his eyes in medical room scene.

But seriously a monologue was needed at that point of time. A monologue would have surely completed that scene.

Shantanu portrayed swayam's emotions brilliantly through his eyes. He is among rare actors who expresses through his eyes. But I was missing swayam's monologue badly.

I really don't understand how much time it takes to give one proper monologue. I am sure swayam would not have hogged much screen space in 1 minute monologue - _- vaise bhi in 5 mins of ss scene its really easy to give one minute meaningful swayam monologue.

It's high time that writers should also do something meaningful for swayam. His acting only won't save the grace of swayam. He needs to say some effective dialogues and have sensible monologue to justify the character.

Really hope that his character will be justified in future episodes. Want to see him taking care of Sharon. Miss old swayam, who used to carry an extra asthma pump in his pocket for Sharon. Hope he will carry it from now, as he knows Sharon has again started facing asthma problem again.

As of now, please give us swayam's monologue. It's really needed _/\_

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jasmita- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shantanu was like a boss today.  
Concern was shown in his eyes. 
Lets wait for tomorrow maybe we will get :).
UndefinedBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shantanu was outstanding today.  His eyes spoke volumes.
The scene was not yet over so maybe we will get a monolugue tomorrow.
But I agree it's high that we get Swayam's side of the story as well.

Shreya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Could see Concern for Sharon in his eyes today.Felt good.Now waiting for tommorow and hoping to get Swayams monoglogue..
Regina.Phalange thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It's High time we get a swayam's monologue :(
farryy... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Really wish we get a monologue tomorrow...
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I miss Swayam's monologues 😭 I dont think we ever got a proper monologue of Swayam in these 5 months 😔 Today a monologue was needed and still we were left only with disappointment .. 😔

Coming to Shantanu's acting, he is the BEST actor in D3.!! I dont think anyone can act like him.. Be it his body language or the way he expresses through his eyes.. He is amazing 👏
Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shantanu was brilliant today 😎
Yup badly missing Swayam's monologue!
Great Post 👍🏼
.Vrushanholic. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
swayam's eyes said it all but a proper monologue was a requirement!!
first they include ruhi every where and then they dont even give a proper monologue! are we mind readers to understand what the character thinks?? a monologue would not do any harm... 

radhks12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shantanu was brilliant as always...his concern for Sharon was clearly visible in his eyes...he doesn't need dialogue to make people understand what swayam is going through..but still it has been six month we hadn't get his monologue...that's horrible..after all he is playing one of the lead...if we can see monologue of side character what is the problem in giving his monologueEdited by vinitam - 10 years ago