Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

golpokobita thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Not a PaRud story rather a Laila one? I am not a big fan of Laila actually.

But I don't regret reading this.. 
Its so beautifully written.  I don't know if Laila of RR has this much of depth, but your Laila is quite a philosopher. 

Good read. Loved it.
Edited by golpokobita - 10 years ago
tttttt1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Really nice semanti
I loved it
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: msin

Did Laila hit upon paro...interesting..😆

Beautiful! Now Laila is Rudra's competition..ha..ha.
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pa-La??

Now this would be an interesting twist or may I say AU??

Wapas aa jao writing mein Sem, Main aap ka Pa-La bhi padh loongi..

Best of luck for exams! Conquer them and come back sooon..
Edited by shree10 - 10 years ago
1sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice read. I didn't like the Laila in the show, but reading this OS i can sympathize with her.
CheshireBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Rag1ni

Oh my! Mera (very) early wallah birthday present. Pyaar, pyaar, pyaar.

This is so brilliantly written, now I know why you have so many pankhis. C'mon Paro bb, Major Saab ko chodh and dance to dil dola re dole re with Laila bb. Team Par-la best hai, which sounds so much like a Bombay suburb. And of course, we love the Bombay suburbs.

Also, Indian Government if you are reading this, down with Section 377. And Major Saab if you are reading this, don't be sad, you are hotter than hot. Aisa sirf maine nahin kaha, akbaaron mein bhi likha hai.

Waise aapne mera IF se door rehne ka tapasya bhang kar diya. I guess like a great man once said, lau can reduce you to anything. Let me go fetch my towel.

Aap aaye toh baahar aayi and all that. 😆

(I hope the Indian Govt is listening too!)

Major Saab, if you feel bad, we'll help you lick your wounds. Literally. 😳
CheshireBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: White-Lies

Aren't you worried? Section 377 and all? From what I know of you, you have your roots firmly in the Indian tradition!😆

I LOVED the hat-ke-ness. But you know what the overall theme reminds me of? "Lihaaf", by Ismat Chugtai. I love..."different".

Would you believe it, I actually had Lihaaf at the back of my mind? That is one powerful story and I am such fangirl of Ismat Chugtai, the influence was unconscious.

Thank you everyone else who commented and liked it and read it! I do appreciate it!
StripePurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bwahaha. 
You have NO idea how happy reading this made me. Aman ki kami hai bas, and the Terrific Trio of my dreams will be complete. 

I should have known you are an awesome writer. This is the first piece of yours I've read, and...👏

P.S- I'm a big fan of Ragini, like many others here. So an additional thank you for that.  :)
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rag1ni

Oh my! Mera (very) early wallah birthday present. Pyaar, pyaar, pyaar.

This is so brilliantly written, now I know why you have so many pankhis. C'mon Paro bb, Major Saab ko chodh and dance to dil dola re dole re with Laila bb. Team Par-la best hai, which sounds so much like a Bombay suburb. And of course, we love the Bombay suburbs.

Also, Indian Government if you are reading this, down with Section 377. And Major Saab if you are reading this, don't be sad, you are hotter than hot. Aisa sirf maine nahin kaha, akbaaron mein bhi likha hai.

Waise aapne mera IF se door rehne ka tapasya bhang kar diya. I guess like a great man once said, lau can reduce you to anything. Let me go fetch my towel.

Bahut early wala present !!

Lekin blue moon wala appearance... how are you ladki ?
sslmay11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That's really a beautiful OS.  Please do come up with  more. Happy b'day Ragini. Love watching your ipk creations.Hope end if your tapasya bring back our fun in watching your creations.