Worlds Unknown: A Sandhir FF|Ch. 1 upd.

eshaa_avrc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Worlds Unknown

Prologue:

"You know, if you dressed like this every day, you would probably have a line of lovers after you. You know that?"
"Why, so I can have a bunch of MCP losers after me like you?"
"I'm not after you' so shut up. Think about it, if you had a bunch of lovers then Parth would instantly be jealous."
Sanyukta was in Day 2 of "Operation Be a Girl". She hated every moment of it. "What. Why? He's my friend." Sanyu replied innocently.
"Sure, that's why everyone thinks you guys are secretly dating."
"No one thinks that except for you. Is this why you're making me do this Randhir? Are YOU jealous?"
"Hell no. I did this because you needed to see what respect was." Randhir hated how she always had a response. Then again, he just hated her.
"So you blackmailing me into looking like a girl and acting like one is your idea of respect?"
"Yes, Ms. Farzi Engineer." Randhir said.
"Well it's stupid. Just another one of your men are better than women' schemes. You've finished my work na? Just leave me alone."
"Ah ah ah. This was a part of the deal. Think about it, I'm helping you get Parth. What did he say yesterday... oh yeah about how you looked nice or something."
"What does it matter to you!?" Sanyukta stated, irritated.
"It doesn't. But maybe if you have Parth on your trail all the time you'll leave me alone."
"So what exactly is your plan then?" Sanyukta snapped.
"Go ask him out."
"What!? No way am I doing that Randhir."
Why? Are you chicken?" Randhir almost wanted to make chicken noises, but he wasn't about to look stupid. That was Yo Yo's job.
"No, but..."
"But what? Are you shy? Of all people?" Randhir pushed.
"Just listen here Randhir, the only reason I am doing all of this is so you can fix my blueprints. I need them. You just don't understand, and Parth and I have nothing to do with this."
"Parth and I? You guys are already a thing?" For some reason, Randhir said this venomously.
"NO RANDHIR. JUST GIVE ME MY BLUEPRINTS!" Sanyukta yelled.
"Not until you ask Parth out. It shouldn't be such a big deal since you and Parth are already a thing."
"Shut up Randhir! I don't know what you're gaining from this. I have no such feelings for Parth. Just give me my blueprints and shut up. Please."
"Nope. I said go ask him out."
At this point, not even Randhir knew what he was doing. He didn't know why it mattered. He just had a bad feeling about Parth. Ever since the whole fight incident and how genuinely nice and mysterious he was all the time seemed suspicious. Why not get to him through Sanyukta?
"Fine. If I ask him out, then will you give them to me?"
"Okay, but I want this to be public."
"Why!?" Sanyukta questioned.
"Embarrassing you gives me pleasure." Randhir said with a smirk.
With that, Sanyukta stormed out. If this is what Randhir wanted, she would do it. She quickly took out her phone and texted Parth.
Sanyu: Where r u?
Parth: Canteen. Y?
Sanyu: Pls do me a favor nd go along with wht I do. Ill explain l8r.
Parth: K.
Little did she know that even though Randhir was right behind her, he knew that she was texting Parth. He didn't care. He would at least get to embarrass Sanyukta in front of the entire FITE population.
Maybe that was his biggest mistake. This would be the start to his pain, though he won't realize it until much, much later.
______

Liked it? No?
Oops, maybe I should introduce myself.
My name is Esha and I've written one FF before. Let's just say I love long stories and lengthy updates. I also have a tendency to use song lyrics as chapter titles. My vision is to continue the already original story of SH my way.
Please please please give me feedback. If you want PM's like this or comment below : )

Edited by eshaa_avrc - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshaa_avrc thumbnail
INDEX ⭐️
Prologue: Pg 1 (scroll up) 
Chapter 1: Pg 2Edited by eshaa_avrc - 10 years ago
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wao!!!! awsome start...u have awsome way of writing...plz continue soon n pm me.
--Kkkhushiii-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Love the start!! 
Do continue 
samy18 thumbnail
super duper dear beautifully pen down do continue soon and if possible pm me
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow this story is really interesting!!

Can't wait to read more!!

Do pm me when you update! :)
123456me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice... go ahead... n do continue n update soon😛
anyania thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice prologue. Update soon. Waiting...
eshaa_avrc thumbnail

Chapter 1: Ishq Mein Tere, Announce Kar Diya

"Parth, will you go see a film with me? Sanyukta wanted to punch Randhir in the throat. She knew that none of this was real, but the fact that the entire canteen was staring at her and whispering was aggravating.
"Yeah... that sounds really nice." Parth replied with a smile.
Parth saying yes wasn't what made Randhir mad. It was the look in Parth's eyes. Parth knew that Sanyukta wasn't being real, but he had to be so sincere. He was always sincere, too sincere. His past wasn't the only thing he was hiding, and Randhir would surely find out what it was. For now, he was satisfied with rolling his eyes at the people that were cheering for Sanyukta and Parth. Was it that big of a deal? They didn't even really like each other. Did they look that good together?
"Oh, thanks. Hum baad mein baat karte hai." Sanyukta winked.
"Yeah, definitely." Parth smiled again, sincerely.
Sanyukta smiled back at Parth. She then turned to Randhir, with the "you're such a smart aleck" (that's what he called it in his head anyways) look on her face. He smirked as usual and motioned for her to go back to the lab.
He got what he needed to.
*back in the lab*
"Happy MCP?" Sanyukta stated with a daunting look on her face.
"Yes very. You should've seen how red your face was! Vaise bhi, Parth was really happy to say yes hai na? Are you sure you guys aren't already dating?
"No Randhir. Just shut up and give me the blueprints."
"Fine." He reached the blueprints towards her, but snatched the away from her at the last second. "Only if you dress up like this tomorrow too."
"THEEK HAI, BLUEPRINTS DE DO RANDHIR!" She was losing her patience.
"Okay." He handed her the blueprints, which she snatched away from him. "Kaal mein tumhari liye yeh model puri karunga."
"Good." With that, Sanyukta stormed out of the lab.
Knowing that Sanyukta was going to go talk to Parth, Randhir followed her out anyways, maintaining his distance.
*outside the boy's hostel*
"Kahan ho tum Parth...?" Sanyukta had been waiting for Parth for 10 minutes outside the boy's hostel, and wasn't exactly comfortable being dressed like a "girl" and having all the guys stare at her.
Parth came running up to her. "Hey, no need to explain yourself."
"What? Why?" Sanyukta stated, confused.
"Arre, I heard Randhir's conditions and terms before you came to talk to me in the canteen. Don't sweat it."
"Oh wow. Thank you so much Parth. Tum nahi hota na toh"matlab I don't understand what Randhir gains from all of this. Help deni hai toh phir yeh sabki saath kyun?"
"Dekho Sanyukta, he is the only one able to help you. He'll place conditions on you for sure, lekin mein tumko help karta rahunga. Bas phone kar dena?"
"Thank you so much Parth, you're an amazing friend."
Sanyukta started to walk away when Parth asked her to stop.
"Ah, Sanyukta. That doesn't mean we have to bump our movie plans na?"
"Kya?"
"As friends! Jiggy and Kaustuki ke saath. They would really enjoy it. Kaal Saturday hai toh meine socha ke..."
"Nahi, koi baat nahi. That's perfectly fine. Bas Jiggy se baat karo aur phir Kaustuki se mein detail lengi."
"Sounds great." Parth smiled at her again before going into the hostel.
Little did Sanyukta know that Randhir was behind the bush the entire time, listening to everything.
Randhir couldn't understand why Parth was so keen on taking her to the movies if they were "just friends". Aisa koi karta hai kya? Not with those intentions. He didn't trust Parth. In all of his thought, he stepped out from behind the bush a little too early, bumping into Sanyukta as he did.
"Yeh"kya hai yeh sab?"
"Need I remind you Sanyukta key eh boy's hostel hai? Mera room undar hai." Randhir strained.
"Haan, lekin bush ke peeche kya kar rahe the tum?"
"Voh tumhara business nahi hai. Think whatever you want to think, mein undar jaa raha hoon. Parth se aur baat karni hai toh phir tum bhi aao."
"Just shut up Randhir."
And with that, they parted ways.
*in the canteen that evening*
"I don't understand him. Kabhi bush ke peeche chup jaata hai, kabhi khule mein saari baat sun lete hai. Hamesha mujhe stalk karta rehta hai." Sanyukta complained to Kaustuki and Jiggy.
"Kyun itni pareshaan ho? He'll never change, you know that." Kaustuki tried explaining.
"Lekin, Kaustu understand from her point of view na? Kabhi bhi mujhe nahin maloom ki Randhirbhai ki motives kya hote hai." Jiggy tried reasoning.
"You're right, lekin hum kya kar sakte hai? Sanyukta needs his help." Kaustuki said.
"That's the only reason I'm putting up with all of this guys." Sanyukta sighed and put her head down on the table.
"Chal, he sare baatein chodo. Kal hum log film dhekne jaa rahe hai na? Paanch baje."
"Arre haan, mein bhul gaye." Kaustuki said in an attempt to cheer up Sanyu.
Sanyukta picked up her head off the table. "At least I have something to look forward to."
"Kyun? Kyunki Parth aa raha hai?" Kaustuki teased.
"Kaustu tum bhi na. Sab jaanti ho phir bhi Randhir ki tarah baat karti hai."
Everyone laughed at that and they continued eating their dinner talking about the film they would see tomorrow.
*in the boy's room that night*
Randhir was doing sit ups on the floor, waiting for Jiggy and Parth to come back from the canteen. He had his headphones in, trying to drown out thought.
They both walked in laughing over something too trivial for Randhir to care about.
Jiggy sat down on his bed and started reading as usual, while Parth did the same. Everything was peaceful until Parth started yelling for Randhir. He angrily took out his headphones.
"Kya hai!?" Randhir snapped.
"Sorry yaar, I was just going to ask if you wanted to come watch a movie with us tomorrow."
"Haan." Jiggy hesitantly added.
"No. That's your guys' matter. You guys go have fun."
With that, he put his headphone back in and continued doing sit ups.
_____
Precap: Parth, Sanyukta, Jiggy and Kaustuki are watching a film. There is a hooded figure watching them.

Kaisa tha? Pleeej comment!

With love,
Esha 🤗 

anyania thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful one. I expected something else from that canteen part but it turned out to be a movie trip along with jiggy and kaustuki.unexpected things are happening. many twists. update soon. waiting...