Jyoti410 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I have been busy tweeting to save the show..could not post ...though visited the IF a lot to hit the chaska meter...we have been tweeting extensively since many days but it feels like shooting in the dark..given 8th may is the last day...then why haven't they released the team? I am saying so because the leads would tell us otherwise to stop tweeting if they knew..as of to the point of my writing they haven't told us to stop...of course this could change any second,but till then there is hope that sony is up to something or not..till then we are tweeting away ...I hope you guys are joining us...we have to think about the forum too that's why I am making this post...the forum is not like before..people who walked away need to come back...I am sure they are watching and liking the show

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Plusq8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am guilty if neglecting the forum too. The time I usually spend in the forum is now spent on Twitter trying to support the extension of jlz.  My logic was that if we get that much needed extension then we'll have a lot more to discuss on the forum. I believed that our view would get communicated directly to Sony through Twitter. But Sony has chosen to remain silent so  far. I took to Twitter only to support JLZ so if any one else wishes please join the effort.
I do find the current track very interesting but a little fast paced with the least minimum Saruv romance. They are closing all the loose ends which tells us that the winding up process is going on. But I am still hopeful that the channel will see the overwhelming passion in the audience and decide to extend it further. My fingers are crossed. Hope is eternal they say!  :D
Edited by Plusq8 - 10 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
After Thursday's episode there isnt much hope to be honest. Its a matter of time...at most the show will be extended till IPL ends. I suppose the JLZ team isnt sure of the last date till now so they havent tweeted anything. From our side lets continue to tweet to Sony till the confirmation of the last date comes.
viny_queen thumbnail
all the best dear hope all ur efforts win and save JLZ πŸ˜ƒ
_AngryBird_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes the posts are less and so are the replies.,.
I will try to post moreπŸ˜‰
AARMAY1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌ for your efforts dear
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RockChicGirl

After Thursday's episode there isnt much hope to be honest. Its a matter of time...at most the show will be extended till IPL ends. I suppose the JLZ team isnt sure of the last date till now so they havent tweeted anything. From our side lets continue to tweet to Sony till the confirmation of the last date comes.

No i thnk thy knw bt thy are told by ph and channel not to reveal thngs...thy will say a week before...

and if u see story is getting a logical end...

saanchi preggy

anway changes...
Shubhakv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
was quite busy on twitter...but was regularly hitting the chaska meter...but don't know how much it takes per day! i voted 50 times a day for 3 days..it only showed Total Votes (109) CM Total Points 273 πŸ˜’...but anyways will put some more effect...will post regularly in IF