Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sunny303

Freddy/Georgie...awesome post bud!

I agree with everything you've said:)) Our Ballu said it himself that he may not know all the little things, everything important to her he knows completely...awww these things are what matter the most...what you can build a foundation on!!! Veeba's foundation is as solid as we can get, while the Ranjan in contrast have started on shaky ground to begin with because of their lack of understanding of the important things...I think theirs will be a tougher journey!

The whole jungle scene element is needed for them to establish the missing trust and to slowly get to know what matters...as for Veeba Ive never worried about them even when things got annoying lol...because theirs was an intense and passionate relationship from the time she was born lol!!

Great post bud ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

I think each will have its own trials and tribulations. I have this feeling, like many on the forum, that Baldev's headed for a heartbreak. He needs to trust again.
With Gunjan and Ranvi, I'm sure at the time when Ranvi starts to trust her again, he will get to know that Gunjan revealed the half-sister truth to Veera.
So both have a tough time ahead.

I am not really happy with the Jungle track because its been done to death in a number of shows recently. There's nothing new. 
I guess I expect a lot of originality on Telly๐Ÿ˜†

And you are right about those eyes.
Thanks again!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sunny303 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yup the jungle scene has been done to death...super clichd...but I wanted it for Veeba...I bought they'd make it different you know?...with their nok-joke etc...but they don't need the cliches...they're doing well...but I see what you guys are saying about a possible heartbreak ...but even if it goes down like this I think Veeba will still be alright in the long run! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
GredandForge thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunny303

Yup the jungle scene has been done to death...super clichd...but I wanted it for Veeba...I bought they'd make it different you know?...with their nok-joke etc...but they don't need the cliches...they're doing well...but I see what you guys are saying about a possible heartbreak ...but even if it goes down like this I think Veeba will still be alright in the long run! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I see what you mean.
Well they're always entertaining. Though I wasn't happy with the story of VeeBa as such, I enjoyed watching the scenes.
Yes. As long as they keep coming up with such different scenes in between, I don't have complaints๐Ÿ˜†
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
How did I miss this post๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Aap tho vadiya likhte ho Neh ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ You should post more often.

P.S: Ranji๐Ÿ˜†
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Ballu ki koncham tikkundi...kaani...Daniko lekkundi๐Ÿ˜†
GredandForge thumbnail

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Ballu ki koncham tikkundi...kaani...Daniko lekkundi๐Ÿ˜†

Em cheppav! Thirugu ledhu ๐Ÿ˜†

Intha patha thread dorikindha ๐Ÿ˜†
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Very Good write up Neha

Cvs are doing much better job and they are working on all characters now ,Veera is good now with different shades for all 4 characters

Vishal is very good as baldev ,this guy is a revelation and he is talented. I hope he stays grounded and enjoys his success rather getting greedy and over ambitious for his foot

His stares or glances at veera are mind-blowing with right expressions ,I am no actor phankie but this guy is impressive.
nebuna thumbnail

Originally posted by: GredandForge

Em cheppav! Thirugu ledhu ๐Ÿ˜†

Intha patha thread dorikindha ๐Ÿ˜†

Meeru anthuru telugaa
Nice to see telugu people here
GredandForge thumbnail

Originally posted by: nebuna

Very Good write up Neha

Cvs are doing much better job and they are working on all characters now ,Veera is good now with different shades for all 4 characters

Vishal is very good as baldev ,this guy is a revelation and he is talented. I hope he stays grounded and enjoys his success rather getting greedy and over ambitious for his foot

His stares or glances at veera are mind-blowing with right expressions ,I am no actor phankie but this guy is impressive.

Thanks Gai๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@bold: Exactly! He's really talented and I look forward to more.

Yeah. I thought you were Tamil or do you know Telugu because its a neighbouring state?๐Ÿ˜†
nebuna thumbnail

Originally posted by: GredandForge

Thanks Gai๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@bold: Exactly! He's really talented and I look forward to more.

Yeah. I thought you were Tamil or do you know Telugu because its a neighbouring state?๐Ÿ˜†

I am telugu girl my ancestors are from Andhra ,I know tamil because I reside in chennai