starsshinex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
... its just here.. with you and me... it will always be here...

I am not a scholar or someone who says philosophy but I thought I need to make this post to let everyone know that Meri Bhabhi isn't going anywhere. Yes, you read it right! It isn't going anywhere. Not in this lifetime.

My association with this show is something different. After my favourite show ended, I really had no interest to watch other shows until I saw a glimpse of Meri bhabhi when I was changing the channels once. I remember the first scene being Anand and Kittu's anniversary celebrations! :P I was immediately hooked by the romance and chemistry between them since it was so pure. Then, I continued watching the show and started loving it. When Kunal was introduced to the show, THAT was the time I really started to get hooked to the show. I loved Shranal's story and I felt it was so mature. These two couples, AnKi and Shranal has given us loads and loads of memories. I am sure no one would never forget them.

Anand, Kittu, Shraddha, Kunal and all others may seem as just characters for many but for me, they are not merely characters but they are part of my life. Seeing them each day just helped me to rejuvenate myself! I loved every single bit of the show even if sometimes, I sticked to the Written Updates as I had no time to catch up with it! :P:P But, yes, now I have caught up with every single episode. Khikhikhi. 

This show has taught me many values that are necessary for us to live. It taught me to be strong in any time despite any obstacle and always persevere to fight on. I learnt to always love everyone around me. Like I have told many a times, this show is very realistic and that's the reason we got attracted to it and it had touched our lives. I am a proud viewer of #MeriBhabhi.

A small note to my forum members here..  I can proudly say that our forum has been very clean from the start. There have been fans disputes in many other forums where there are more than 2 leads but that just didn't happen in ours! Proud haina? VERY proud! Humph! This forum has some of the coolest, awesomest, amazing people here! What would this forum be without one person? We have travelled together from the start till now and I persoanally have enjoyed myself tremendously here! Thank you to each and every person who has been part of this forum for being an amazing part of the forum! :)

They say good things come in small packages. Same goes for our show! :) All good things come to an end and so does our show. I am glad that our show is ending with such a positivity and it need not be a part of a biased channel anymore. Be proud of what we have achieved! We have got the best cast, best crew and of course the best fans (us!!) The show has been consistent and that's what is very important!

Our show has made a history and it can never be erased or replaced. This show is just going to disappear from our eyes. It will always live with us in our hearts. I can still feel my AnKi romancing, my Shranal smiling, My Whole Meri Bhabhi family so happy! I can feel them now and forever. Meri Bhabhi can never end - never will! :) I know I myself is going to cry buckets whilst watching the last episode.. and I am speaking like a scholar here. Hahahaha! But, this is what I do to console myself.

I am sure most of us will always stay in this forum and discuss about the show. We will always be here and keep this forum active. After all, we should do it - for our most awesome cast and crew! :D

Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi will always live on forever and ever with you and me. Stop being emo and enjoy the last 2 days! :) Afterall, we are leaving with a BANG! :)

#MeriBhabhiforever. 

Sincerely,
Me.
Meri Bhabhi-ian for life.

NOTE:
lets all meet at 6 30pm IST and trend #MeriBhabhiForever what say?...lets trend this btw 6 30 to 8 pm! Please be in twitter at that time. :) Thanks.

-Smriti Di.

Edited by ..Preethz.. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starsshinex thumbnail
This is for all the special members whom I have interacted in this forum. All the members here are really awesome and I have had the privilege to really talk to some people. Here's something special for them from me. 😳

NOTE: The following are in random order. I wasn't intended to hurt anyone whilst writing this. 😳 So, please don't question me about it. Wherever your name is, you all are equally special to me and obviously, i love you all! <33

Nikita (niki_987): Hii! :) I haven't interacted that much with you but you've been one of the very amazing person in IF. Thank you for keeping this forum active and for always liking my posts. Your words of appreciation means a lot. :) Keep rocking and hope to see you around and talk more both in IF and twitter. Stay happy and do stay in touch! <33 Muah! :*

Kiran Di: My Didi! :) Where do I start? Ermm.. I remember talking to you first in many posts but the first official time when we started talking is when it was near your birthday. I remember planning for your birthday and always reminding you about it. :P Then, the rest is history. You've been one person whom I can always talk to. You make me feel so so special. We have the same taste and that's what makes us click together. You are my life Dii! <33 I can never stop thinking about you! After all, you are my Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Kiran Di Hain <33 Muah! :* I Love you loads. <3 Hope to be always staying with you all my life. <3 You are my behna and will always be, :) Thank you for all your support to me! <33 Stay happy and stay in touch with me! Or else, i will blow up the world. :| hahahaha! Love yaa! <33

Swishy: My Swishy Swish! You are a fire cracker! Any post, whether its sadness or happiness one, I see your comment, I smile. Yes, I am crazy. hahahaha! We started to bond really well from the Shranal marriage thread and then during Kiran Di's birthday preparations! Gosh, that was super fun! :P You telling me about your birthday one day before and I running like a crazy to do a thread for you... hahahahahaha Insane much! :P I loves you Swish! <33 Missing you! Hope to catch up with ya soon. :)

Nabni: Heyy! :) Its rare that I have talked to you but it has been amazing experience. Hope to have a talk with you soon. From seeing all your comments, you seem to really sweet and lovely. <33 Keep smiling! :)

Reet: Here comes the most hilarious person! hahahaha! I just love you Reety Reet! How amazing you are!? One comment of yours, one post of yours will make me laugh even at my worst times. You are just super adorable my loves! <33 I have never interacted with you that much except at the point when we discuss how to grill others. hahahahaha! I love you Reet and keep smiling as always! :) And yes 'You are my favourite! <33 '

Jumoke: Hii! :D I have not talked that much to you but it was a honour to make your birthday thread for you. You seem like a sweet person and its a must that I talk to you! Let's just catch up soon, yeah? haha! Anyways, thanks for all your love and keep being awesome! <33 xx

Swati: Despite living in the same country, despite being in many discussions, we have not talked that much and I guess its totally my fault. We have only talked during the birthday celebrations preparations thread when you did the foods section. I guess you are totally an awesome person and hope to talk to you soon. :) Keep rocking! :)

Shanaya: My super awesome Shiny Shanny aka My SS! Yeep! Its only in twitter that we started talking but just look at how close we've become! I LOVE YOU and I mean it! You are just SO awesome and amazing! Hands down, I have never seen someone so cool as you! We should talk more often SS! Talking to you is always fun! I hope we stay in touch after the show ends - in twitter or here. Hope to always stay with you! <33 Love youh! 

Kodhai: THE great siggie maker! The super talented person who always helps me whenever I need any siggies! I love you so much! <33 You are the sweetest person I have ever seen! Thank you for always helping me! <33 i love you! Hope to talk with you more often! :) Smile! :)

Jo: The music maker! lol! You are so so nice Jo! I just love how you always help with the music part whenever I need it. You are just purely sensational. Always ready to help attitude in you is really commendable! Hope to have more conversations with you! <33

Rose: MY ROSIE! Yes, MY ROSE! <33 Ahh, where should I start for you My Rose? You are just AMAZING! I mean, AMAZING! I go speechless thinking about you. All your CAPs are what that makes me live. I love you my jaan! <33 In such a short span of time, we have become so close! The helpful person when I ask any picture or any siggie for urgent. I always admire you dearie. Being so young, you are just so matured. The way you talk with us just makes us think that you are the same age as us. Love you for who you are from the inside! You are my sweet little girl and will always be. <33 Hope to continue talking to you after the show. I am sure we won;t stop talking to each other, haina? ;) i love you! <33 Keep smiling angel! :)

Nazzy: My NS! <33 My Partner! <33 My everything! <33 Gosh, I don;t know what to say to you or about you! My Perfect Partner, OMG, PP there! :P hahahaha! Seriously, to start off, i love you always. You are so so so special to me that words can never describe it. We just like the same shows, same people, same songs! Eeekkss! How much we are similar! <33 You are my love Nazzy Shazzy! <33 I am telling a lie if I say I am not thinking of you. I always think of you my NS! <33 Even in sleep, i will be thinking of you and me. hahahaha! yes, no more hotties in my dreams. :P Its you and me. <33 Sounds like I am talking to my boyfriend. hahahaha! Anyways, thank you for being with me always. It all started off during your birthday preparations and we are here! i love you My NS! <33 My day starts with you and ends with you! <33 Love you forever. <3

Smriti Di: My Smriti Di. <33 It has been so less that I have talked to you but you have been so close to me. I have learnt a lot from you Di. :) You have been so nice to talk to. The never ending complain sessions about AnKi not being shown and drooling over.. Ahh, memories! <33 Hope to always talk to you Di. <33 Stay happy! :)

Snehal: Its been really really rare to have been talked to you but you seem extremely sweet. Would love to talk to you more but all those moments spent in the AnKi AT will never be forgotten. Stay happy and always smile! :) Hope to see you around in the forum and catch up with you. :)

Roopsy: This girl! A fabulous writer! The person who is so good at writing! Maybe, you should write a FF for me? :P hahahaha! Its been only once since we have talked and its been a pleasure knowing you. Hope to talk with you more dear! Stay in touch! <33

Saanjh: Heyy! Have never interacted with you before but would love to. Or have I? So sorry, short term memory loss! :P You seem so nice to talk to! :) Hopefully, will see you around in the forum and catch up with you. :D Stay happy yaa! <33

@Everyone:

I know I have missed some people! Blame my idiotic brain! :| But, a sincere Thank you to each and everyone of you! <33 If I have hurt you any point in time, feel free to scold me.. LOL! But, please forgive me. :P It was never my intention to hurt anyone. I love you all! <33 Thank you for being a wonderful part of my life. Loads of love to each and everyone. <33 i Love You All! <33 Stay happy and God Bless!

Sincerely,
Me. :P

TY credit: google. :P
GIF credit: Tumblr.

I just realised I have never used any emoticons here! hahahahaha! *Pats my back*

*runs off before getting kicked*

Edited by ..Preethz.. - 10 years ago
Saanjh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you just got me crying Preethz... beautiful post... just so beautiful... I agree on every word you said...
for me MB will be my ANSH

A part of me forever.. my anki and shranal forever... it will be my ansh...

Anand,Kittu,Kunal,Shraddha stand for ANKUSH

They have planted the seeds of hope, love, respect, family bonding, faith and belief forever and ever.. n aint going anywhere.. will remember it with fondness always...
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Nazzyx8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Mindblowing post Preethz!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Agree to each & every word you've written!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Meri Bhabhi isn't just a show but a reality & a women empowerment beautiful show!! Every member from Meri Bhabhi team always will be remembered & have given their brilliant performancesπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

ShraNal & AnKi are the best Jodi with their sizzling chemistry!!

-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks fr the post maasi..love U for this!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
I know it will remain in our hearts forever!!⭐️⭐️
Never ever in my life i can forget a show like MB!!!πŸ˜ƒ

#ShraNal are my life & will always remain so!!😳⭐️

Proud MeriBhabhian!!πŸ˜ƒ

But the last segment had really had me broken down from within!!!!

I've accepted it earlier but today i felt i'm loosing my life...donno y i'm so attached to the show!!😭😭😭
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I'm sorry if U guys are disturbed by my words but this is what i feel!!
niki_2293 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am so short of words here. you've actually said it all. I already had a lump in my throat watching today's episode and all those hilarious moments of the show. I knew the magic was coming to an end. For someone like me who didnt miss a single episode of meri bhabhi, even during the toughest of my exams, its totally heartbreaking to see it go off air, leaving a void at 8pm forever. I came here for some solace,and trust me, ur post makes me feel much better now even though we know how badly we all are going to miss our favourite show.

totally agree with that line...good things come in small packages. so did our show. After watching today's episode I cursed Starplus almost 1000 times for pulling out something so beautiful so early. This is the first show that I watched right from the beginning to the very end and I know I will cry buckets tomorrow.

As for all forumwasis, I made some real good friends and u ppl are my friends for life. The show may be coming to an end, but we are going to remain friends forever. I'll never forget that this was the best forum that I have been to.

Cant say much...just one more thing...love ANKUSH, Love MERI BHABHI, love MBians!!

Edited by niki_2293 - 10 years ago
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
my #AnKi wld live with me forever and ever...they truly r magic...whenever I have madly loved a love story I have had the need for that story in my personal life...as if god had sent me that lvoe story for me to learn something, to grow a little, to embrace something from it in my soul...same happened with AnKi, they happened to me in a time when I really needed them to happen to me...they totally changed my perception abt marriages, specially typical Indian arranged marriage...this whole concept of finding your soulmate after marriage was a joke for me until AnKi happened...omg...the way they made me fall with their simplicity...I just can't express in enough words what they made me feel and how much they mean to me and how much I love them...my raanjhanaas wld always be a part of me

by the way guys...lets all meet at 6 30pm IST and trend #MeriBhabhiForever what say?...lets trend this btw 6 30 to 8 and then watch the epi together and then kal lets together each and every one of us be here in the forum and on twitter loving our show and each and every one of its characters and actors...what say peeps??
starsshinex thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saanjh5

you just got me crying Preethz... beautiful post... just so beautiful... I agree on every word you said...

for me MB will be my ANSH

A part of me forever.. my anki and shranal forever... it will be my ansh...

Anand,Kittu,Kunal,Shraddha stand for ANKUSH

They have planted the seeds of hope, love, respect, family bonding, faith and belief forever and ever.. n aint going anywhere.. will remember it with fondness always...
😊

Awwie! <33 Let me give you a big huggie! πŸ€— And agree with the last line! They will never leave us anywhere. <33
starsshinex thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nazzyx8

Mindblowing post Preethz!!πŸ€—

Agree to each & every word you've written!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Meri Bhabhi isn't just a show but a reality & a women empowerment beautiful show!! Every member from Meri Bhabhi team always will be remembered & have given their brilliant performancesπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

ShraNal & AnKi are the best Jodi with their sizzling chemistry!!

Thank you my NS! πŸ€— Meri Bhabhi is a poem that cannot be described in words. ❀️ We should appreciate them for giving so much of everything to us. Shranal and AnKi forever. <33