Karan mehra if ranking

Luvsushanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Inspite of geting a lead role op ankita n shwng hs talent , hs if rankng is so low. Atleast he should be in top 50. He is our naren who is vry close to our heart. He s swet.
Plz increase hs if rankng. Comment on his profile as frequent as posible.
Our 1 mison is to first make hm up hn top 200, ten 100 n ten 50.
Aj hi se lg jao sb

gve hs place tat he deserve

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey first of all i never understand this ranking system of IF ...
i actually dont beleive in this ranking system ,what kind of ranking is that which is decided that all time fans hv to post comments n all ...we dont hv tht much time ...earlier i was so passionate abt my fav actressess and actors ranking system that all time i used to post my comments ,like buttons on their profiles,articles n all ...but later i realised its not worth it ...

Karan is a natural and good looking actor ,he has made so many fans with his role as NAREN ...thats the most important  thing.
Edited by sita11 - 10 years ago
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

hey first of all i never understand this ranking system of IF ...
i actually dont beleive in this ranking system ,what kind of ranking is that which is decided that all time fans hv to post comments n all ...we dont hv tht much time ...earlier i was so passionate abt my fav actressess and actors ranking system that all time i used to post my comments ,like buttons on their profiles,articles n all ...but later i realised its not worth it ...

Karan is a natural and good looking actor ,he has made so many fans with his role as NAREN ...thats the most important  thing.

I also don't bother much about IF ranking. Being no 1 on IF list does not make you the best actor in the industry or guarantee work. Rati Pandey has almost always been in the top 10, ironically she has not been doing a show for a long time now. Its truly waste of time. An actor's work will speak for itself, his IF rank hardly matters.