Rangrasiya

To run/not to run? Married/Not married? Happy/not happy?

Ended thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I don't blame Paro for anything at all, however with Rudra going drunk crazy wanting to marry her, why can't Paro leg it?! ANYWHERE!๐Ÿ˜† I mean in the promo she looks willing to marry him, but I mean can't you see girl he's not in his senses?! Run Run!
And what more confusing is that is Rudra/Paro actually married after this?! I mean it's confusing if they are married or not. No pandit, no magalsutar. I mean CV's help us out a little. Because the worse case scenario is that Paro accepts they are married and Rudra doesn't so he goes off to Laila to murder Paro's heart. 

I appreciate that the CV's are doing something different which I love! But i guess today's epi is making me feel sad about Paro's future. *sigh*

*goes fishing alone*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kirti98 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Me too joining in fishing.   Again dhe is adharmi patni. When she eill become his dharmpatni. ๐Ÿ˜•
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with you completely 
Exprimere thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
BAS. Don't kill with questions!

Aaj ke liye itna hi logic! I can't take this anymore! This show is making my heart weak!
Edited by Exprimere - 10 years ago
Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Zara-

*still fishing*

๐Ÿคฃ Good decision
bewakoofLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nooo...nahi i vl join u too...he shouldnt go to laila...

rudr if u went to laila ๐Ÿ˜ก then i vl remove ur pic frm my dp...n i vl visually beat him wit a danda too..
Ended thumbnail
Originally posted by: aruni50218

๐Ÿคฃ Good decision

IKR. I honestly have nothing else better to do other than fishing and waiting for something to catch my attention rather me catching it.๐Ÿ˜†
x
bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
if he goes to laila i will drown him in the very same river u r fishing๐Ÿ˜ก waise can i come for fishing too? pretty pls...  *puppy dog eyes*
Ended thumbnail
Originally posted by: bluemoon255

if he goes to laila i will drown him in the very same river u r fishing๐Ÿ˜ก waise can i come for fishing too? pretty pls...  *puppy dog eyes*

Yeah why not. The river bank is empty beside me either way. ๐Ÿ˜†
x
janiya2010 thumbnail
Well guys instead of going to laila it is better for him to go in coma...๐Ÿคข.I am deadly confused ...what have cv's stored for us.And i really dont want paro to cry 3 buckets of tear for next whole week she should give him back with bang...๐Ÿ˜Š.