mayyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sanum23

awesome ud

wat maan want 2 do
wat he thing of geet

Thanks!
You'll have to wait a bit to know the answers to that.
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: KittuPratzz

πŸ˜† 

What's with the laughing emo and then suddenly the ouch emo? πŸ˜†
i miss my vyan.. but more than that i miss my emotional turmoil and my anomaly !! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Your anomaly is right there but the emotional turmoil has cut down. πŸ˜†
edited:

Parred:

Vyan - he is not another maan.. few of his traits might be similar ...if we are comparing it with IOYSM Maan... but not entirely... and some of the traits .. common traits we do see among friends.. 
Definitely. He is not the next Maan. As for comparing, I think all of us do that if one guy is pitted against another..
i love this Romeo and Juliet play and their convo
im never a hard core fan of all those legendary stories...  but yess.. the idea of dying for the love does appeal me.. it amuses me to no end..  ... Ahaana...  
"Amuses"? Well, that's a first! I have always heard people associating words like "romantic", "true love", etc, with Romeo and Juliet but never heard anyone say it amuses them!
i love this setup... ballroom.. and her view about this guy... Vyan

for Vyan - "Thode Badmaash ho tum..."  this song perfectly fits him... πŸ˜³
I like the song, but I wouldn't pick this one for Vyan, unless, of course, you are dedicating it to him. πŸ˜†
the dance- i see she has no feelings for him... the way she felt for maan and the way she feels for vyan are totally..different.. 
You got it.
and all i see is Fawad β˜ΊοΈ yessshhh.. out there in that white shirt and grey vest and pants... Ahaana πŸ˜Ž
That must have made it easier for you to deal with him. πŸ˜†
the way u describe guys.. β˜ΊοΈ be it Maan or Vyan πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
This one made me laugh. It makes me feel like I notice guys much more. Which is not the case, I tell you. πŸ˜†
i like the way she easily went with the flow.. the date ... which is pretty much casual... that too with a guy like Vyan.. i tho LUB to goooπŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Imagine yourself in her place. πŸ˜†

about sasha ...πŸ€” i dont really think she is someone who will b a turning point or someone who is going to turn the tables ... so im not going to waste time on someone who is going to b in this story for a very lil time...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Exactly! She was there was just that little part. No big role. That is reserved for someone else.
I read the open invitation to couples for the ball scheduled to be held tonight at the ballroom of one of the restaurants.

"How about we both go? We will dine at the buffet there. It's a date." His blue eyes were twinkling with excitement, and his face was alight with an eager smile.

"A date?" I thought for moment. I did not have any problem but the expectant face of Vyan made me want to be a little naughty, as he waited for my answer. I pretended to think for a longer time. "Actually..." I trailed off as if I was going to refuse and saw his smile dim a bit. It felt like he was holding his breath and it made me laugh. "I don't mind."

He released a breath and laughed slightly.

Geet is not really changed... the way i feel here... she is much more open .. and trying to accept people as they are... not that she dint previously. Before she used to b hesitant... now she is not hesitant.. but sometimes outright blunt and snappy and yet times.. taking a chance to b happy in her own bubble... where she is allowing only few ppl..  depending on the other person and the situation at hand.. she reacts.. 

she is much more matured.. and at the same time.. an idiot too..
@Bold: You got that what I wanted to show. Everybody says she has changed, and yes, she has, but the change is almost limited towards her becoming more open.
it did bother her that Maan is hanging with sasha... not bcoz sasha is not that type of a gal Maan likes.. but the otherway around.. 
Right! 
her blushing when Vyan complimented... i take it as very simple interaction with a friend and a colleague.. where the other tries to impress u and u being u.. knw their tactics and still feeling content with it,... 
I feel like you're reading what was on my mind! 
she is never leading men,... what i feel is.. she is just the way she was..is.. and will b.. 
This one line gave me the satisfaction which is incomparable to anything else. You probably know why if you have read Shika's OS.
a date with a guy like Vyan who knows his limits ... and few interactions with a gal like geet.. even though Vyan have feelings for geet (*who doesnt btw) πŸ˜› but he is sure that Geet is not that kind of gal who will fall for him...and he knows that he needs to work hard to know her .. and come close..
But is it geet fault if vyan is falling for her... ?? 
yes.. it might give a signal .. but then again.. enjoying the attention is not wrong.. and he is her friend.. 
For saying this πŸ€—
after all that i heard tum se hi... and god.. 
I love that song!
The evening with Vyan was not an uncomfortable affair at all. He was a friend, and more than that, an amazing person, and that was what shined throughout the evening. He was at his chivalrous best; holding the door open and leading me inside, pulling out the chair for me, offering to get me a drink. He made me laugh with random incidents he narrated in such a jocular manner.

"You dance pretty well." We were waltzing around the dance floor.

"Why, thank you!" He said sweetly and then continued with an air of haughtiness. "High school dance champion here."

"Really?" I raised my eyebrows. "That's impressive! But tell me, did you really not find a good sport to master in instead of dance? You chose dance, seriously?"

He knew I was just pulling his leg so he played along. "Of course. I was plotting to impress the gorgeous Geet Handa with my dancing skills someday!" He winked at me and I laughed even as he twirled me around.

Dancing was fun and friendly with Vyan. He kept a casual string of conversations throughout, not letting any awkwardness settle between us even when he had his hand lightly placed on my waist and mine was on his shoulder. I really liked the fact that he seemed to know, and take care of, the limits I was comfortable with.

everything is going smoothly... and damn Maggie !!!
 Her munbe va... her iyer sisters πŸ˜‘ ... 
Ehh, I don't get this. πŸ˜•
all thru waltzing ...i was visualizing Vyan and geet.. but after some time.. all i can see is Maan and Geet πŸ˜² πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜† 
Haha! Give all the other readers that vision too. πŸ˜†
@bold red... hahaha No commentsπŸ˜†.. I see many are holding grudge against Geet in this chapter.. and for me.. all is see .. a modified but still grounded geet.. πŸ˜³ 
I held my own comments for that chapter too, you know. πŸ˜†
"Sometimes, things are funny in the way they change."

the grass is always greener on the other side πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† what say ??
True that! 
 this is a  random quote i stumbled upon... and  it aptly fits Maggie's A  Story of Her and now a confused couple Maan and Geet!!

"People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that's what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life. 

A true soul mate is probably the most important person you'll ever meet, because they tear down your walls and smack you awake. But to live with a soul mate forever? Nah. Too painful. Soul mates, they come into your life just to reveal another layer of yourself to you, and then leave. 

A soul mates purpose is to shake you up, tear apart your ego a little bit, show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light can get in, make you so desperate and out of control that you have to transform your life, then introduce you to your spiritual master..." 
Well... this quote is quite different from what I have always heard and believed about soul mates, but I am surely going to use it for reference in the future.

and about update  : πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.
Delicious Ambiguity." 
And I love this one! πŸ˜ƒ

i can go on and on with this update... heheh πŸ˜†
I can read it forever. πŸ€—

mayyo thumbnail

Thank you!
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: _BlackPearl_

Congratz for the new thread!!!

Feeling scared for Vyan, the man is getting wrong signals.
He will be only felt heart broken.
And Geet concluding the facts without thinking how the other person will be taking it.

Maan is becoming so interesting, I would really like to know about this new Maan.
I would really love to read Maan's POV of story, please try whether you could include it too.
It would give new insight to his character and story.

Awesome chapter.

Thank you!
Well, some things cannot be stopped from happening...
I will try to make Maan's side of the story clearer once the mystery surrounding him dissolves. πŸ˜Š
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: farzu3008

awesome update. feeling sad for vyaan as don't want him to suffer a heartbreak. now coming to main topic I think mrs khurana plan all this . hope the night has not ended here. hope in next update we get a coffee invitation to maan by geet. waiting for next soon plz plZ

Thank you!
We can only hope Vyan does not need to go through all the pain. As for the night and Mrs. Khurana's hand in it, who cares as long as we get such evenings, no?
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: nihatri

Wy they can't talk straight instead of puzzles

That's not quite as easy as you think.
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: divya22

Woo  kya part tha...full to maaneet...

So finally geet ko maan ka behaviour irritate karne laga...
Dat means he has some effect on her... bt geet is still trying to ignore it... 
Wel i njoyed their convo...
Somewhere geet has started acknowledging d facts which till now she was ignoring...

I am glad you enjoyed it. Hope it stays the same throughout.
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: BDayGal-11Jan

Aweesoommmeee Update Mari...
Maan is getting Naughty slowly flowly πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰
Good Going *thumbs up* πŸ˜†

Thanks Sheen! πŸ˜ƒ
mayyo thumbnail

Thanks! But I think you were going to put this one in some other thread. πŸ˜†
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SnowFlakes_

Awesome update !!

It was quite an eventful day for Geet ..strting frm vyan asking her to meet his family, then banter with maan & in the end tht song πŸ˜†

Thanks!
Eventful day indeed! πŸ˜†