Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
@Trincas..am not sure what your getting at..Your basically agreeing with me. She doesn't want to work in Hollywood..she said Saif fits there not me. Kareena has always been vocal about how she's not interested in Hollywood because she's happy being a Bollywood actress and that's what she loves to do. Edited by beboholic - 10 years ago
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: .Elixir.

The only movie Kareena is doing, Singam 2, the original stars Surya. Surya was in both Singam and Singam 2. πŸ˜† 

but rohit shetty's singham 2 isnt a remake of the tamil version...its his own script for a sequel to singham...the tamil version Singham 2 isnt being remade...
Edited by pathaka - 10 years ago
JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: beboholic

I don't think that's fair..just because your an actor you have to know about Surya? She has no interest beyond Bollywood and Hollywood actors..same with me..I don't know much about Surya..and I don't think it's fair that Bebo has to know him just because she's an actress. 

it's not like she didn't know who the president of India is. 

The problem is she sounds so dismissive.   He's an actor just like her and very successful.   I'm certain she wouldn't like it if she opened the paper and saw a quote from Surya stating he didn't even know who she was.   She could have denied the story without appearing rude. 
There's also the problem that its coming from Kareena. With other actors you can maybe give them the benefit of the doubt in that they didnt mean to sound disrespectful.   It's hard to give Kareena that benefit considering her history of comments. 
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pathaka

but rohit shetty's singham 2 isnt a remake of the tamil version...its his own script for a sequel to singham...the tamil version Singham 2 isnt being remade...

Yes but still there is a connection. 

There is really nothing wrong in not knowing an actor. I mean its impossible to know all the big stars from varies fraternity. Now Natalie Portman didn't know Saif Ali khan when he used her name. She then just asked her lawyer to settle it and did not go to media saying who the hell is SAK. πŸ˜† 

These days normal ppl like us just wiki things and ppl we don't know. So a celebrity before speaking to media can also do so instead of belittling someone.

Edited by .Elixir. - 10 years ago
pathaka thumbnail
umm...
so the bottom line is

she may or may not have said rubbish...
but because its kareena, lets just say she has said rubbish...coz knowing her (which we all do so well), shes just rude and insulting and stupid and arrogant...

YAY...😎

pathaka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Trincas

and a pic where Her Highness is posing with stars from down south πŸ˜†

thats ravi teja, charmee, prakash raj...2 actors who exclusively work in telugu cinema...and 1 actor who alternates between tamil, telugu and hindi...

i dunt see a surya there...so ur point is? 
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think Kareena is a rude person..she doesn't know Suriya personally...so why would she want to be rude towards him? It's a case of not thinking before speaking..which she always does..
Kareena is insecure..every actress is..but she is not rude or cruel.
Edited by beboholic - 10 years ago
pathaka thumbnail

Yes but still there is a connection. 

There is really nothing wrong in not knowing an actor. I mean its impossible to know all the big stars from varies fraternity. Now Natalie Portman didn't know Saif Ali khan when he used her name. She then just asked her lawyer to settle it and did not go to media saying who the hell is SAK. πŸ˜† 

These days normal ppl like us just wiki things and ppl we don't know. So a celebrity before speaking to media can also do so instead of belittling someone.

yes therz a connection and a very long winded one at that...shes starring a sequel to a previous film which was originally done by surya in tamil... but is there a necessity for her to be aware of that connection? no...because shes not involved in remaking any film of his...

and therz a difference between saying "i dunt know who so n so is..." and saying "who the hell is so n so.." the latter is insulting yes...the former isnt...thats twisting of words right there...

d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pathaka

yes therz a connection and a very long winded one at that...shes starring a sequel to a previous film which was originally done by surya in tamil... but is there a necessity for her to be aware of that connection? no...because shes not involved in remaking any film of his...

and therz a difference between saying "i dunt know who so n so is..." and saying "who the hell is so n so.." the latter is insulting yes...the former isnt...thats twisting of words right there...

I just mentioned it as a fun fact. Like if she would have gone online to check on what Singam was about she would probably find that out. Not saying she should have done it. It was an example of how close the association with the name Suriya is.

I wasn't twisting Kareena's statement but was just explaining what Natalie Portman didn't do when she was in the same situation as Kareena. 
pathaka thumbnail

I just mentioned it as a fun fact. Like if she would have gone online to check on what Singam was about she would probably find that out. Not saying she should have done it. It was an example of how close the association with the name Suriya is.

I wasn't twisting Kareena's statement but was just explaining what Natalie Portman didn't do when she was in the same situation as Kareena. 

ooh okay...i didnt know u mentioned it as a fun fact...i thought it was a point of argument...

anywayz...like i said, i see where ur coming from but i think thats reading too much into the statement...

well lets agree to disagree...😊