Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: BHAVII

that was epic reaction 😆 😆 She is doing a great job. And also her acting when she found that he is drunk👏 
Even today her dialogues were bang on. 
I am surprised that even in such high intensity epi how can they have such a light  scenes without losing the impact of the scene.

I am convinced with Rudra's action😳😲 which usually i would have bashed him for this deed

Completely agree
[/QUOTE]
I was just laughing when i saw Rudra sitting on the chair and then doing tandav on it and finally breaking it.  🤣  And the looks on Kakisa was just perfect
[/QUOTE]

Not only Kakisa, but the look on Sunehari and Sumer was also epic as they knew how precious the chair was for Mohini. She didn't even let Sunehari sit on it and Rudra was doing Tandav on it😆😆😆
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rani

for me i am watching both their shows for the first time so did not know what to expect from both. Ashish have surpassed Sanaya's acting since day 1.
And Mausam ka kya kahena😃 She makes my mausam perfect😆 with her witty humorous one liner😃😆

I started watching it with huge expectations from Sanaya as I had heard so much about her from others, but zero expectations from Ashish as he was pretty unknown face for most. However, I must say it's him who have won my appreciation and Sanya on the other hand has been a huge disappointment. 
she is just a pretty face. She is like a barbie doll. I sometime feel that the dialogue suits perfectly to her:

Ap ke per zammen pe mat rakhna , mele ho jayege😆
-Rani thumbnail

This movie along with QSQT - i kind of remember most of their dialogues😳 😆  And its such old movies

Me too, have watched both the movies at least 50-60 times. remember each dialog, scene, cloths, everything very concretely even today😲😊 

May be have watched QSQT more times than MPK😉
-Rani thumbnail

she is just a pretty face. She is like a barbie doll. I sometime feel that the dialogue suits perfectly to her:

Ap ke per zammen pe mat rakhna , mele ho jayege😆

She is alright, not that pretty. I find DD prettier than her😕😕

@ Red - You forgot to add Jaani there😆😆
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

for me i am watching both their shows for the first time so did not know what to expect from both. Ashish have surpassed Sanaya's acting since day 1.
And Mausam ka kya kahena😃 She makes my mausam perfect😆 with her witty humorous one liner😃😆

I started watching it with huge expectations from Sanaya as I had heard so much about her from others, but zero expectations from Ashish as he was pretty unknown face for most. However, I must say it's him who have won my appreciation and Sanya on the other hand has been a huge disappointment. 

Agree.. Infact I said the same thing to Bhavi a few days back... Ashish has stolen the thunder from under Sanaya's nose

-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: shweta_r

Agree.. Infact I said the same thing to Bhavi a few days back... Ashish has stolen the thunder from under Sanaya's nose

[/QUOTE]
I hope he doesn't start to get bashed from SI fans because he will become more popular than her😕 VD fans are the worst in the world🤢
BornHyper thumbnail
@Rani - who will manage the ATs in ur absence?
BornHyper thumbnail

I hope he doesn't start to get bashed from SI fans because he will become more popular than her😕 VD fans are the worst in the world🤢

even DD fans
Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

hello everyone...here for some time.
I Voted 😃😃 I think after 20 yrs.😛
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Me too, have watched both the movies at least 50-60 times. remember each dialog, scene, cloths, everything very concretely even today😲😊 

May be have watched QSQT more times than MPK😉

why you liked the sad ending?😕 For me i have watched both movies umpteen times that now i dont want to watch them again😆