Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ElMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys tell me something 1 page mein kitne posts ayenge and stop posting after the limit and last page mein shud I combine and post or should I post all the bits separately?????????????
Pikachu_007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Pikachu_007 thumbnail
Embedded image permalink
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: frappie

Guys tell me something 1 page mein kitne posts ayenge and stop posting after the limit and last page mein shud I combine and post or should I post all the bits separately?????????????

when the page hit 150
juz post res!!1

then u can copy all bits and post into this res post !!
and make one post!!
Pikachu_007 thumbnail
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
puja- thanks for d pics yr ðŸ˜Š
ElMystique thumbnail

Statutory warning :Only for girls above 18 also people with strong relegious sentiments read at your own risk.

Girls this is  our take on Indralok sequence being executed in the following way in Starbharat:

Arjun after attaining Kiriti and after hectic dance classes by Chitrasen relaxes his body by contracting relaxing and stretching .He then sits on one of  softest beds and takes a power nap .He then feels some crawling movement in his arm region which advances towards the hotspot he suddenly gains senses and  gets of the bed just to realize that a woman dressed in the most finest fabric which was quite revealing and wearing rubies and emeralds and best of stones stands before him with her toes making circling  movements on the floor lust running through her veins eyes desperate to quench her thirst. Arjun looks at her awestruck as she shines like a divine stone the spark of Indralok seems neutralized before her beauty.He quickly takes his gaandeev and holds it .This woman standing before him approches him gently puts her hand on his shoulder takes off his white uttariya.Arjun looks petrified in a most seductive tone she says I have seen you,

you have been caressing your Dhanush as if you are caressing the waist of a woman.He looks even more petrified and moves away from her.She looks at him and then gently takes his hand into her hand and takes off the rings and heavy connecting chains he doesn't understand how to react and stands like a statue. She appears to him like a divine Dhanush perfectly carved and her eyes piercing arrows at him.

the divine apsara's hands moving to his biceps.. removing his jewelry. Arjun still wonder struck by her beauty. around him the time stood still!!!
her hands are now moving to his neck brushing off his silky soft hair reaching his ears.
slowly teasing him the back of his right ear by her finger tip.
Arjun still unmoved. Sparks running up and down his spine!!! Then as she takes off the heavy chains that lie twisted and turned around his neck he stood numb and expressionless looking at the opposite direction and Gaandeev in his other hand.

HE held the Gaandeev very tightly as she approached even closer to him he could feel the mesmerizing enchanting fragrance of Saugandhika  he quickly composed his senses and took a step behind and lay his gaandev in a safer place away from her.She then advanced towards him yet again when he knelt down folded his hands and said "please stay away " She laughed her heart out looking at a warrior whose very sight in the battle field lead to backing out of armies.

She seductively put her hand on her waist stood in an angle which she usually uses to seduce Indradev and and in a husky voice said Bhibatsu... and laughed out loud he then quickly moved away  congratulating himself for deviating her .He then took up his uttariya and began to march when she held him tight from behind in such a way that there wasnt any space for air between them..

Urvashi rested her face on Arjun's broad back. her hands now running over his broad chest and now moving over to his abs. arjun suddenly moves away in a sprint and now facing urvashi. urvashi having an awesome feast of her eyes!!!! urvashi took a step forward and even signalled arjun not to take a step backward. Arjun is now in a dilemma!!! 
she went close to him. Arjun standing like a statue. with his fists closed over his dhothi she went straight to his neck and blew off the bits of hair rested there. she ran her fingers through his silky hair Arjun closed his eyes. Horror filled his face. Urvashi could see his broad chest heave as he take in rapid breathsAnd after looking at his broad chest her eyes made their way towards his lower and she struck her sight at the hot spot she couldn't resist herself she felt an unquenching desire to embrace him .And she did it yet again she clutched him tightly and started feeling his chest with her face rubbing his cheast .He was aghast and found himself helpless. She then let her hands make their way into the soft hair from behind .He felt all the tiny hairs follicles on his body stood up and there was a hypersensitive reaction.She felt a sudden adrenalin rush a moved her hands towards his lower waist she found a heavy metal chain that clasped his lower waist and she quickly removed it .This time he was ossified but she never gave him a chance to back out . ... The Nymph moves her lean fingers up and down Arjuna's spine, and Arjuna can only imagine how he will be burning in hell for this. Or before that, perhaps Panchali will burn him literally.

So he shuts his eyes and pulls away from the sensuous grip. Urvashi smirks and wiggles her fingers at him, flicking at his chest. Arjuna would never admit but he had squeaked, in a manly way of course.

" Oh Lady, I am your servant, your order would be my command --"

Urvashi's tinkering laugh reaches his ears and Arjuna thinks 'she really is a divine beauty'.

Urvashi internally applaudes herself for another successful Lion Hunt.

"But O beautiful one,  I am a man with my senses under control, you are not mine so I cannot look at you or touch you in ways that would suggest otherwise"

Urvashi narrows her eyes at him, and then smiles sweetly. Arjuna cannot help but remember where else he had seen that smile. Women smile like that when they are about to do or say something terrible.

Draupadi had the same smile on her face when she had looked straight in the eyes of that wretched perverted Dusashan and declared that she will only tie her hair after she has washed it languidly with his blood.

Urvashi moves slowly, circling the Warrior like a Predator circling its prey,waiting to jump and go for the ultimate kill ... and have its way with it.

Arjuna shudders. He will contact Madhava as soon as he reaches earth and ask him if there is a way to cleanse your soul after you commit such a heinous sin of comparing his Great Grand Mother to a wild carnivorous beast.

" O Dhananjaya, you are right. We all know of how self-restrained and innocent you are. Your Father often boasts of it. After all, a man who took four wives would be the one who has his senses under firm control.Correct?" She raised an eyebrow, clearly mocking him.

Arjuna would have rolled his eyes, only if he wasn't petrified with horror. Why won't his Father just appear out of nowhere like he usually does?

" O Great lady, trust me. I did not even knew i was about to get married within some hours, in two of my marriages. I let my guard down, next thing i knew,  I was kidnapped and had a wife. In the other case I was swept off my feet and again abducted thanks to a pair of Yadav hurricanes."

Urvashi laughed in surprise and gave him a seductive look. 

"O Prince, I see. Even that can be arranged. It seems you have some kinks and fantasies. Getting abducted and forced into submission is your thing I would assume. I like it. You really are a surprise.These Gods in heaven are magnificently boring and unimaginative. I am the Queen of seduction, O Handsome One. I am a professional in fulfilling all the ... needs a man could have. I would be having so much fun with you."

Arjuna is in hell. He is burning ... burning ... Panchali's eyes are read. Her mouth spits fire ... Subhadra's eyes are watery and there is a storm ... he drowns ... he drowns ...

He burns ... He drowns ...

Arjuna sits on the cloudy ground, head resting on the end of his bed. 

He wonders if Krishna knows about this, about what just happened to him. Would Madhava be angry for his sake, or will he find some wacky humor into this and laugh ... He remembers Krishnas laughing face and twinkly eyes ...

Of course ..

Moaning he closes his eyes and remembers those eyes, enraged eyes of that beautiful Nymph when he dared to express his thoughts, his perfectly respectable thoughts ..

"O Lady, please stop. I was not staring at you with indecent thoughts. I do not feel lust towards you. You were dancing, beautifully. I was admiring your techniques ... and silently paying respect to you. You are, after all equal on to my Mothers- Pritha, Madri and Sachi. You were married to one of my ancestors."

Arjuna would have cursed himself for being so idiotic and calling another woman as respected as his Mother, had he already not been cursed by the lady.

And Oh, what a terrible curse. How will he look into the eyes of his wives. Draupadi would divorce him, leave him. And then Panchali will be his sister-in-law.

Oh, Keshava.

He feels someone moving in his peripheral vision and snaps his head in the direction of the movement. His Father stands there, looking eager like a child, popping out of thin air. Chitrasena follows him behind, giving Arjuna leery looks.

" Hey dear son, So, how did it went?"  His father winked ... winked... at him ... his son.

Arjuna stared and stared.

Chitrasena comes forward and gives a proud smile to Indra, " See, I told you. Urvashi was the best choice for Parth. He looks like a chariot-wreck had happened. She blew up his mind, seeing how dumb he looks."

Arjuna stands up, looks at Chitrasena and punches him to the ground.

"Dont ... call me Parth"

credits for the story MEDHA.S ,KRISHNA NAIR AND FRAPPIE

Edited by frappie - 10 years ago
ElMystique thumbnail
😊Edited by frappie - 10 years ago
Pikachu_007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -abhi-pundir-

puja- thanks for d pics yr ðŸ˜Š