Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Oh he wasnt as torn as he its being made out to be.  He wasnt really a nice guy.  He used to beat up his wife regularly even kick her out of the house and beat her almost to death.  A relative was a neighbor and he says the beatings were in full view of everyone and very violent and frequent.  He was a very moody guy which of course people attribute to being a genius.  But I dont think they should glorify his love life when he couldnt even respect women.   
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chachichampa

Oh he wasnt as torn as he its being made out to be.  He wasnt really a nice guy.  He used to beat up his wife regularly even kick her out of the house and beat her almost to death.  A relative was a neighbor and he says the beatings were in full view of everyone and very violent and frequent.  He was a very moody guy which of course people attribute to being a genius.  But I dont think they should glorify his love life when he couldnt even respect women.   

If this is really true [I am not doubting you please], then there was actually severe problems.

Have heard that Geeta Dutt was actually a nice person and was driven to nuts with Guru Dutt's ways an d behaviour. 
chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: poetic

If this is really true [I am not doubting you please], then there was actually severe problems.

Have heard that Geeta Dutt was actually a nice person and was driven to nuts with Guru Dutt's ways an d behaviour. 

Yes this is 100% true.  She was actually quite a nice person polite to all the neighbors.  he used to come drunk and abuse her mentally and physically.  Even they told me he actually  drove her mad with his violence.  She really loved him. 
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chachichampa

Yes this is 100% true.  She was actually quite a nice person polite to all the neighbors.  he used to come drunk and abuse her mentally and physically.  Even they told me he actually  drove her mad with his violence.  She really loved him. 

Then its really a sad affair. Wonder what love had to do with all these? 

sajni_ka_sajna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
haseen komal aur pavitra ðŸ˜³