Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Archi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

Marriage Day
She was nervous and obviously any girl would be at her marriage time. A beautiful and simple bride. Thank u MJ to sent a car for her and the ladies team came to her.

Yes, MJ is gentle man๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Aradhna jee was waiting for this moment for so long and now when it came she was overjoyed to see her lovely daughter as would be bride. She needed her mother's blessings first and teaching as well.
Yes, AD's wished for this moment. A mother's blessings are the most precious thing anyone can ever have in life ๐Ÿ˜Š
Both MJ and Tara looked so beautiful in their wedding attire. I know MJ wanted to look at her properly but he didn't want to embarrass Tara as well.
Yes, MriAra looked beautiful and our gentle man acted as gentle man ๐Ÿ˜Š
I love the lines where you said that how with each step she was becoming Mrs. Mrityunjay Singh Shekhawat. Now her identity is totally changed and everyone was happy.
Glad to know you loved her transformation from Miss to Mrs ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Dada jee was right MJ ne to abhi se surrender kar dia.

Great update

Haha ๐Ÿ˜† baad mein too joru ka gulam banna hi hai too abhi se hi ban hai ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks for loving it๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thank you for lovely comment๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Archi21 thumbnail

Now as Mrs. Mrityunjay Singh Shekhawat

MJ is really caring and concerned about Tara and her feelings. He knew she must have wanted to meet her mother after getting married. Tara was surprised to see how lovely human being MJ is. Aradhna jee was delighted to see Tara as bride and now wedded bride.
Yes, MJ is very caring . Tara will come to know in future how good he is๐Ÿ˜Š

Tara finally entered in Shekhawat mansion and she never expected that she would ever live in such a huge mansion. She was just mesmerized and dada jee was right she needs to take rest. Ye MJ bhi na kitna sharmata hai? He was so hesitant to give bangles to Tara.
She just always thought about her mother and never had time to think anything else ๐Ÿ˜Š. Dada ji knows everyone very well ๐Ÿ˜Š. MJ ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
But once he reached in their room he was lost in Tara's beauty. More than him Tara behaved normally. Great Tara took the charge of cooking now and made delicious halwa. Everyone got emotional having that. But the best gift MJ gave her as I expected by bringing Aradhana home.

Yes, Tara behaved normally. Tara is man in the relationship๐Ÿ˜Š.
Shekhawata's needed some woman to cook for them . The drought of love in food was over because of Tara.

Yes, you predicted correctly ๐Ÿ‘. 

Thanks for reading and commenting๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A night out:-

MJ ko us k dada jee ko hi batana padta hai beta aisa karo aisa mat karo. Is ko bilkul nahi akal nahi hai. He wants to see Tara happy and still can't think anything else. Finally he realized that he should brought Tara out and see she was not feeling it wired she was ready. But the choice of the place was not suitable and both didn't enjoy the company and place. It's obvious that if MJ comes with some lady people will try to know who is that lady. After all he is the owner of Shekhawat Industry and till date she didn't have a public appearance as his wife.
Good that Tara chose the sea beach and they both were relaxed at that place and often visited the place. It gives a kind of freshness to Tara. She is now moving ahead coming out of the grief of her mother's death.

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Reply for On smooth way:-

So this RJ and his show Dil Se Dil Tak has impressed Tara and she was lost almost in that song. She must have been happy, satisfied and tension free when she was humming that song. MJ came early and he watched her carefree. He must be satisfied that now Tara is trying to live life smoothly and normally.

Tara was confused how MJ came that early from office. Something must be bothering him that's why he has that headache and he wanted to sleep peacefully. Tara was confused how many pills he has kept and what was use of those? Good that she didn't ask that question to MJ. She relaxed her and he slept peacefully in her arms.

He imagines so much but hardly says anything. He must express his views now. Dada jee told Tara that which sort of medicines they are but didn't tell her the whole story. I am sure soon when Dr. Fahim will be there he will answer all questions of Tara. I am sure only Tara can help MJ to bring him out of depression and guilt.

Archi21 thumbnail

Reply for good bye mom:-

It was heart wrenching to see Tara lost her mother but it was destined to be happen. MJ was equally sad as just for once he got a mother and he again lost her. He feels himself unlucky but it's not his fault. Aradhana has to go.
yes, it was not MJ's fault but he has made his mind

Now MJ has to take care Tara and he should properly care her. Tara is really smart and intelligent she herself trying her best to deal with the situation and MJ is helping her. Dada jee is so right now they have to do something which they like specially Tara to divert her mood.
yes, Although Tara is trying her best but Dada ji and MJ need to divert her

Tara was relaxed after going out of the mansion. MJ was worried when Tara got fainted and he wanted to stay at home and take care of Tara but good that he went to office. Dr. Fahim was right it was all just because of tension. She just needs rest.
Tara will be fine after rest

Thanks for reading ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Archi21 thumbnail

Reply of Riding Lessons both parts:-

Tara was happy and smiling to meet Maria and her smile sooth MJ. He was worried about her when he didn't find her around and came to know that she is outside the mension. MJ must have been happy to see the bond Tara started to share with Maria.
Ya, Tara's smile was all that MJ wanted and her bond with Maria was the cherry on cake ๐Ÿ˜Š

MJ rode perfectly on Maria making her less frighten and now she has to learn horse riding as MJ is here. Who will say no if he/she has such hot teacher. MJ was confused how to say that she can't learn horse riding in Saree and look she is that much smart already.
hehehehe... yes, only a dumb,deaf and blind fool can say no to teacher like MJ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ . Our Tara is smarty ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Tara was sad and unhappy that she didn't give enough time to dada jee and now soon she develop a cute friendship and surprising to them MJ also takes part in all that. They have started to feel all the sensations in their body whenever they touch each other accidentally.

Yes, three of them are now becoming family ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
hehehe... sensations๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks for reading and commenting ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Archi21 thumbnail

A night out:-

MJ ko us k dada jee ko hi batana padta hai beta aisa karo aisa mat karo. Is ko bilkul nahi akal nahi hai. He wants to see Tara happy and still can't think anything else. Finally he realized that he should brought Tara out and see she was not feeling it wired she was ready. But the choice of the place was not suitable and both didn't enjoy the company and place. It's obvious that if MJ comes with some lady people will try to know who is that lady. After all he is the owner of Shekhawat Industry and till date she didn't have a public appearance as his wife.
Good that Tara chose the sea beach and they both were relaxed at that place and often visited the place. It gives a kind of freshness to Tara. She is now moving ahead coming out of the grief of her mother's death.

MJ is new for married life ๐Ÿ˜† so Dada ji needs to give him some tips๐Ÿ˜† don't worry he will improve ๐Ÿ˜‰

Tara is moving forward with support of MJ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for reading and commenting ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Archi21 thumbnail

Reply for On smooth way:-

So this RJ and his show Dil Se Dil Tak has impressed Tara and she was lost almost in that song. She must have been happy, satisfied and tension free when she was humming that song. MJ came early and he watched her carefree. He must be satisfied that now Tara is trying to live life smoothly and normally.
Yes, he must be, because Tara's happiness is all that MJ wants๐Ÿ˜Š

Tara was confused how MJ came that early from office. Something must be bothering him that's why he has that headache and he wanted to sleep peacefully. Tara was confused how many pills he has kept and what was use of those? Good that she didn't ask that question to MJ. She relaxed her and he slept peacefully in her arms.
Tara is smart๐Ÿ˜ƒ and knows what to do when ๐Ÿ˜Š

He imagines so much but hardly says anything. He must express his views now. Dada jee told Tara that which sort of medicines they are but didn't tell her the whole story. I am sure soon when Dr. Fahim will be there he will answer all questions of Tara. I am sure only Tara can help MJ to bring him out of depression and guilt.

MJ is just not aware of his feelings for her
Tara is the light in MJ's life she will bring him back๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks for loving it and commenting๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Archi21 thumbnail
Thought to make something for this fic

Using an old edit ๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by Archi21 - 7 years ago
Archi21 thumbnail

Tara's phone buzzed. She checked it, it was Mrityunjay's message.

"Please listen to the radio."

She was puzzled reading this . She sat near the radio to listen to it as it must be something important that's why he messaged otherwise he had never messaged her about anything.

RJ: "Hello...who's speaking?"

Caller: "Mrityunjay "

Tara was shocked to listen to him on the radio.

"What he is doing? Why he called?" she thought.

Her heart was racing too fast.

RJ: "Yes Mrityunjay, so which song you want to dedicate and to whom?"

Mrityunjay : "Honton se chhoo lo tum ... To love of my life...my wife...Tara."

RJ: "Ok...here we go and I hope your wife is listening to this."

Mrityunjay : "She is."

Tears trickled from Tara's eyes hearing Mrityunjay's words... "To love of my life ...my wife ...Tara..." He is openly accepting it. Mrityunjay I am so happy I can't tell you. The song started.

~Honton se chhoo lo tum, Mera geet amar kar do

Ban jao meet mere, Meri preet amar kar do

Honton se chhoo lo tum, Mera geet amar kar do~

Listening to the song, tears of happiness were continuously flowing from her eyes. She went to the table where she had kept the bouquet that Mrityunjay gifted her today. It was smelling more pleasant than before.

~Na umar ki seema ho, Na janm ka ho bandhan

Na umar ki seema ho, Na janm ka ho bandhan

Jab pyaar kare koi, To dekhe keval mann

Nayi reet chalaakar tum, Yeh reet amar kar do

Nayi reet chalaakar tum, Yeh reet amar kar do ~

Her phone buzzed again and it was Mrityunjay again.

"Tara I want you in my life, not only in this life but for all the next lives when we take birth. Each time I want you. This time I realized it late but next time it will be I who would realize it before you."

Reading that text she chuckled with tears continuously flowing from her eyes. She caressed the roses; a tear fell on a rose petal and was looking like a pearl.

~Aakaash ka soonapan, Mere tanha mann mein

Aakaash ka soonapan, Mere tanha mann mein

Paayal chhankaati tum, Aa jaao jeevan mein

Saansein dekar apni, Sangeet amar kar do

Sangeet amar kar do, Mera geet amar kar do~

Mrityunjay again messaged her.

"Tara I was so lonely you came like the light in my life. I was so stupid that I denied my feelings for you and hurt you. I have given you too much pain Tara. If possible please forgive me and make me a part of your life."

She kissed those roses as if it was Mrityunjay and hugged them.

"Mrityunjay I never wanted anything in my life except you. There is no place for sorry in our relationship. There is only place for love." She murmured, sobbingly.

~Jag ne chheena mujhse, Mujhe jo bhi laga pyaara

Jag ne chheena mujhse, Mujhe jo bhi laga pyaara

Sab jeeta kiye mujhse, Main har dam hi haara

Tum haar ke dil apna, Meri jeet amar kar do

Tum haar ke dil apna, Meri jeet amar kar do

Honton se chhoo lo tum, Mera geet amar kar do~

"Tara I had lost whoever I loved. I was afraid to tell you how much I love you since the day when we first met in Nainital. But I feared that I would lose you that's why I never told you. But that night because of your confidence that life is to be lived by loving your loved ones not with the fear of losing them, gave me strength to face this truth. Tara whatever I am today is all because of you. You are then I am. Be my life Tara. Please."

Tara was not able to control her emotions. The flood of love in her made her cry more and more. It was unbelievable for her that Mrityunjay loved her so much, what she meant to him. When you love someone and they love you it gives a wonderful feeling.  She was crying hugging the bouquet hard.

"You were right mom, a man like Mrityunjay comes on Earth once in centuries. Mom your daughter is the luckiest girl on Earth because I am married to him. Having him as the life partner is the most precious blessing. Mom... " She wanted to tell her mom she was correct about him. Tara's face was wet in her own tears of happiness.

Edited by Archi21 - 7 years ago