Pratap Hada aka GAUTI Article !!!

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
NEWS

I don't know whether I will ever manage to handle the drama element in daily soaps - Pratap Hada

06 Apr 2014 05:15 AM | TellychakkarTeam

The young lad, Pratap Hada from Jaipur entered the glam industry with a dream of making it big. And after having bagged a film and a show in a short span of time, Pratap is enjoying his stint in the entertainment world.

Having acted in the Bollywood flick Bewakoofiyaan and currently seen in Channel V's Paanch- 5 Wrong Makes A Right (Sunshine Productions), Pratap speaks to Tellychakkar.com on his journey. "My dad is in the army and thus my family wanted me to join the armed force too. I am from a small town so people did have an apprehension about me coming to Mumbai, but thankfully I have managed to work well for myself."

"Although my family has accepted my profession, they still hope that I fulfill their wish. My mother till now keeps telling me to leave acting and get into the army. She really likes Amitabh Bachchan, so I guess I will have to act in one of his movies to cajole her," he says with a hearty laugh.

Talking about his show, Pratap avers, "It's really a superb experience being in Paanch and I hope the channel decides upon extending the show, although ours is a finite series. I really have a great time shooting for this series for it's a thriller and completely addictive. I don't know whether I will ever manage to handle the drama element in daily shows."

Every actor moves from TV to Bollywood, but he has taken a vice versa route. When asked about it, the young lad smiles, "Yes, it was an opposite way, but I guess that worked for me. Although I debuted on the big screen, the movie released post Paanch, and by then people had started recognizing me as Gauti of Paanch. So it was actually a positive thing."

Quiz him about his bonding with the team and cast, Pratap excitedly answers, "We have a great team and every one of us bond well. I have actually started considering Gauri (Rashi Mal) as my own sister after having played siblings for all these days. It is super fun on the sets."

"And surprisingly I am completely different from the character I am playing, for I am someone who is very open and an extrovert. And Gautam is this idealistic angry young man, who lives life in a nutshell and is not much of a social person. His world revolves around his sister. A man of rules, he is a no nonsense guy. I think I will like to play a lighter character in my next project (smiles)," he concludes.

We wish you great luck Pratap!!!

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/i-dont-know-whether-i-will-ever-manage-handle-the-drama-element-daily-soaps-pratap-hada

Edited by shikhajaiswal - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Wish you the bestest of Luck Pratap Hada. You will surely recieve the same love and appreciations of your every upcoming acts. Keep it up!

PS:Thanks for Sharing this Sikha!