Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
yep if u see jackie from hero and tiger now thoda sa milta hai..its just iger looks more plastic
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LadyDabangg

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1niGWSsNQM[/YOUTUBE]

he can be a great action hero
bas act more!!!!

biru log i like himss😛

That's freaking incredible.

I didn't like the trailer one bit but I think he's good looking. I hate when people label actors as "feminine". Not every guy has to look like the Hulk to be called a man. I think he's hard working and he'll definitely improve with time. 
JungFrau thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bokwaas! What's with aamir over hyping him? 
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
he is just average loo king
trailer was horrible
why is there so much hype surrounding him like he is the next superstar of bollywood
DianaPrince thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Anamika.

That's freaking incredible.

I didn't like the trailer one bit but I think he's good looking. I hate when people label actors as "feminine". Not every guy has to look like the Hulk to be called a man. I think he's hard working and he'll definitely improve with time. 

how much hardwork goes into trying that,i know😆
yes he needs to act more😆

he is still young
i don't find him feminine

CeaselessBanter thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyDabangg

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1niGWSsNQM[/YOUTUBE]

he can be a great action hero
bas act more!!!!

biru log i like himss😛

This is incredible and I applaud the effort behind it. It would be terribly impressive if he was an athlete. It takes incredible effort and focus and I applaud him. BUT this directly speaks to what Abhi said in KWK about having the body and not acting. I called him bitter then, I hate to admit he was right. Sonam is like this, fashion over acting. 

If I want to see incredible feats like this, I go to a gymnastics tournament. When I want to eat a cake, I don't really care if the icing is awesome or if the cake is decorated beautifully, but  burnt. No use. When I pay money to see an actor I expect them to ACT...nothing else matters except screen presence. Everything else is just bakwaas..
Edited by meribaat - 10 years ago
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He is ok if he doesn't open his mouth to talk/ act. He should just become someone's stunt double. Edited by .Elixir. - 10 years ago
DianaPrince thumbnail

Originally posted by: meribaat

This is incredible and I applaud the effort behind it. It would be terribly impressive if he was an athlete. It takes incredible effort and focus and I applaud him. BUT this directly speaks to what Abhi said in KWK about having the body and not acting. I called him bitter then, I hate to admit he was right. Sonam is like this, fashion over acting. 

If I want to see incredible feats like this, I go to a gymnastics tournament. When I want to eat a cake, I don't really care if the icing is awesome or if the cake is decorated beautifully, but  burnt. No use. When I pay money to see an actor I expect them to ACT...nothing else matters except screen presence. Everything else is just bakwaas..

let the movie release😆
so far i like him

if he bores me,i'll dislike him  ðŸ˜†

@bold psst katrina,abhishek,salman,...

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Who the hell is he😆
He looks awful in trailer. I just hate that how Bollywood always promote these star kids whether they are good or not,

Sorry to say but going by the trailer he looks even horrible than AB Junior 
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
He's a great gymnast, but can't act based on that trailer.