Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
So Arnav is finally going to marry Khushi. Looking forward to the next update.
Raila1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So he wanted to have a discussion with Devi Mayya?  The famous why - yes we all have had that internal talk with our God about the famous why but 'oupparwala' is the only one who knows what has been written for us and what is in store for us.  We are given opportunities and guidance to make the right decision but sometimes fate has already written what is in store for us.  We can make amends of our past mistakes and move forward once given this opportunity to make amend.  Somehow I think that is what Devi Mayya's answer to him was.  He can learn from his mistakes, his father's mistakes and make a great life for both of them.  Their best days lie ahead of them.
sirivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...
loved it...
so khushi agreed to marry arnav...arnav is really regretting his sins...he wants to marry her soon... he doesn't want to loose her once again...loved his talk with devimayya...
beautifully written...
eagerly waiting for d next part...
thanks for d mail 😊Edited by sirivalli.t - 10 years ago
joe4joe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
waiting to see their married life.
Arnav's emotions r well portrayed.
May b DM hurt khushi becz it wil make more impact on him than hurting him.
Wndrfl updt
Arshix144 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Felt every single word and emotion relayed via Arnav as he spoke to DM! As he questioned DM about punishing Khushi and putting her through hell. Felt the conviction in his words as he promised Khushi that he will be a good husband to her, as he promised that he will be a better father to their children and as he promised her that he will give her all the time in the world until she is ready to become his wife in the true sense of the word!

The writing is powerful, it is brillant and I can't help but be completely and emotionally vested in every single development in this story!  Part 9 was beautiful, S!

PS. I am sure I don't even need to tell you that I will look forward to the next part with bated breath! :)
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Arnav's talk with Devi Mayya was amazing...he realized what devi mayya was trying to tell him and what precious thing she gave him and he always pushed it away not knowing that it is in his destiny... if he had realized this long back...things would have been different...never late than ever...good that they are going to be together...mind blowing chapter...thanks for the PM
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW... Arnav's questions to Devi Maiyya... Touched the heart... Beautiful Smita Di... Thanks for the mail Rashmi...
deepa.e thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update!!!
Super questions!!!
i hope devimayaa has answered already!
Continue soon!
RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Arnav's convo with Devi Maiya was mind blowing. Finally he got the answers to all his questions. It was an amazing chapter 
just4this thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 beautifully written thank u for ur beautiful stories.pls keep up the good work dear.