My POV on the new track of Jr RM :)

LostTraveller thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Rishbala were a different legend...RaGya are now just a bond in the making...

RK was a gr8 character...VD made him phenomenal to me...Raj is a new character...and VD has in just few episodes won me over...he is doing a really commendable job and I must say in today's epi he really made me emotional with his acting of an asthmatic patient...

I am really loving this track...there is a lot to explore...and the pace is not too rushed...I anticipate each epi eagerly...

And why would I want VD to be shown in a BBB stylish dashing smart avatar again? Been there done that...I want variety...otherwise I can always watch old epis if I want to see BBBing dashing RK πŸ˜†

This VD is NOT RK...this VD is Raj who has succeeded in making me not remember RK even once when he comes onscreen...Kudos to him for that...and honestly why would I want to see a RK-like character again so soon? It would spoil the entire plot...and if we think logically RK-like character ke level se upar koi development nahin ho sakhta...plot would stagnate as it did in the past...with Raj there is ample scope for development for the better from a guy who needs help to a hero. Unlike RK...Raj's graph can only go upwards!πŸ˜†

And I am loving this new JM...she is more humane and original than Sr Madhu ...she makes mistakes...acts selfishly at times...but is brave enough to face the consequences...she returned today not bcuz of some pativatra feeling but because she knew she was the only ally Raju had in that house of snakes...am sure she will develop further...

And I dont understand this need of ppl for her to want revenge from AK and family...what has it been? one day  in total that she received shock after shock...and we expect her to become some avenging angel?
She will fight back but gradually...in fact she is being sensible...handling Raju is a more immediate problem and getting justice a more long term goal...and no one has  said that she doesnt hate AK or not want justice...
her expressions to AK on SR night near the door of Raju's room? there was anger and hate there but she did not have the upper hand...and even today after Raju goes out she looked back in hate and disgust at AK...sab kuch toh barabar chal raha hai!!! I dont see any problem.

AS and team are on the right track. If I was hesitant before, I am certain after today's epi...RaGya are here to win hearts and still make us cry for them...

I can see the signs...his need for his Gudiya...her need to help him...his need to make her smile... Inka Ishq bhi dard se bhara hai...zakhmi...and junoon will come in time...maybe not the Ishq and Junoon of Rishbala...but certainly not less of an Ishq and Junoon either. I am sure they will redefine these two words for us again. We just need to keep an open mind and give them a chance.

This is a completely new story of Ishq and Junoon...my advise to all would be to stop comparing Raj and JM to RK and Madhubala...and watch RaGya as a new Jodi and not the replacement for Rishbala...nothing can replace Rishbala...we just need to make space for RaGya in a new corner of our hearts.😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Razia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You no I am so not soo good in paragraph and stuff because first
I am just to bad in spelling(You see I spelling the word spelling wrong 🀣 and I hate writing and reading but u said it allπŸ€— I have so much to say but can't bec I hate writing πŸ˜†

Okay coming back to ur post πŸ˜› amazing job πŸ€— for real
Amazing job πŸ€— I swear people need to understand when they were rushing the story with RM one
We used to get and saying why are they rushing it and now when they are trying to take everything slowly we are getting mad about that two πŸ˜• I swear I just don't get some people πŸ₯±
Okay I no it has been a week and u Guyz wanted to see the anger in JM eyes that why did they kill her parents and stuff but it has only been one day in the drama πŸ€” and also she still does not know the whole story the only thing she knows is that Her parents got killed bec of Abhay and that AK father dies bec of RM does she still know the whole story no right she have to wait for everything to unfold and stuff but no we just do what we do best wine and cry and say we hate this track and blah blah πŸ₯± I swear
we need t wait and be patient 😊

@Maria
Agree with u πŸ˜›
Edited by Cute_Strawberry - 10 years ago
Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
Okay you and Bella did an awesome job today! I loved Bella's post and I love yours... but that's a given, nahin? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Do I even have to say that I agree with you? πŸ˜† My long lost unbiological twin... πŸ˜†

I am loving these two.. they are so darn different and I am happy! I don't want them to be anything like RishBala!!! RishBala and RK were a once in a lifetime thing... why would I want to spoil that by asking the CVs to make them like RishBala and RK? πŸ˜•

Won't say anything more.. you and Bella said it all.. and I am in no mood to make a post within a post which I usually end up doing on your posts.. πŸ˜†

P.S. Message ka reply bhi kar detay hain!! 😑

Edited by Valar.Morghulis - 10 years ago
RSP04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely post Ankita...I am glad fans are making positive post on the forum...
zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
fanastic & awesome post
thanks alot
me too loved this track and its very intersting
and cant wait til tommorow 😊
_Tangled_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Completely agree with each and every word πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ u explained so well...awesome post 😊
Austin_Inba thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post..
Who is Ragya??...Iam new to this word!!...
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Evil-Defiance-

Rishbala were a different legend...RaGya are now just a bond in the making... well said !!! ⭐️

I am really loving this track...there is a lot to explore...and the pace is not too rushed...I anticipate each epi eagerly... same here πŸ˜ƒactually they have rushed a lot after before n after VD's entry ...but still ppl feel the need to rush ..see one day we got to know from Raj like how his parents got money from tam ...to play the game ...the first day we saw JM getting to know all the truth ..the shock ..the betrayal ...so its indeed moving fast ...the thing that is missing is ST's over dramatic situations ..now its all light hearted dramaπŸ‘β­οΈ ...

And why would I want VD to be shown in a BBB stylish dashing smart avatar again? Been there done that...I want variety... Agree...n reg the BBBing who knows he might do the same after getting cured or if he is revealed to us that all this mentally ill thingy was just an ACT ?we just need to wait ..till then we are getting to see VD all in a brand new avatar 😳

This VD is NOT RK...this VD is Raj who has succeeded in making me not remember RK even once when he comes onscreen...Kudos to him for that...i too never get the feeling that am watching Rishabh on screen ..its Raj for me ..so a big applause for VDπŸ‘ πŸ‘...

.with Raj there is ample scope for development for the better from a guy who needs help to a hero. Unlike RK...Raj's graph can only go upwards!πŸ˜† ---now this is the best thing...with Raj ther is going to be no downhill worries !!!

And I am loving this new JM...she is more humane and original than Sr Madhu ...she makes mistakes...acts selfishly at times...but is brave enough to face the consequences.. ..i disliked the way she was made to look like a uneducated girl initially ...after the wedding betrayal all i saw was a strong girl ...not even once she pleaded AK to take her back ...that was too good ...this is definitely worth watching ...

she returned today not bcuz of some pativatra feeling but because she knew she was the only ally Raju had in that house of snakes...am sure she will develop further... i too mentioned the same in one of replies in my postπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ so cheers !!πŸ˜ƒ ...she came back to save the poor soul who is being tortured for nothing !!

And I dont understand this need of ppl for her to want revenge from AK and family...what has it been? one day  in total that she received shock after shock...and we expect her to become some avenging angel? exactly my point too !!!πŸ˜†

AS and team are on the right track. If I was hesitant before, I am certain after today's epi...RaGya are here to win hearts and still make us cry for them... totally yeahh !!! am in for it !!!!πŸ˜ƒ 😳

maybe not the Ishq and Junoon of Rishbala...but certainly not less of an Ishq and Junoon either. I am sure they will redefine these two words for us again. We just need to keep an open mind and give them a chance. wow beautifully said AnkitaπŸ‘ β­οΈ !!!

This is a completely new story of Ishq and Junoon...my advise to all would be to stop comparing Raj and JM to RK and Madhubala...and watch RaGya as a new Jodi and not the replacement for Rishbala...nothing can replace Rishbala...we just need to make space for RaGya in a new corner of our hearts.😳 --yup !! after all its our DVD who are playing the rolesπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ ...and we have got a second chance to see them onscreen 😳..lets not spoil it !!!!

Edited by BeautyForAshes - 10 years ago
LostTraveller thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Valar.Morghulis

<font color="#CC0033"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Okay you and Bella did an awesome job today! I loved Bella's post and I love yours... but that's a given, nahin? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Do I even have to say that I agree with you? πŸ˜† My long lost and unbiological twin.

I am loving these two.. they are so darn different and I am happy! I don't want them to be anything like RishBala!!! RishBala and RK were a once in a lifetime thing... why would I want to spoil that by asking the CVs to make them like RishBala and RK? πŸ˜•

Won't say anything more.. you and Bella said it all.. and I am in no mood to make a post within a post which I usually end up doing on your posts.. πŸ˜†

P.S. Message ka reply bhi kar detay hain!! 😑</font>
</font>

Love u too...my unboilogical twin :P...my post is adhoora without ur post in it LoL...and yup...I am so glad they r not like RM but special on their own...
sree.gattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i'm loving and every scenes of  Raju , his Gudiya now giving back and Rajbala scenes . i'msure Rajbala's love story  going to be  another epic like Rishbala . cutest , innocent and adorable couple Rajbala .I started watching Jr RM as Rajbala only never wanted to compare them with Rishbala . I loved Rishbala and now loving Rajbala .