Posted: 8 years ago
Super nice updates !
Read all parts...now 2 thread 😊
Loved Maaneet and Cute Mahi ...
Mahi & her Pa's bonding adorable...
Lovely read
sz01 thumbnail
hey... superb update till part 16 loved it alot... the bond between maan and mahi is superb and maan s love for geet and mahi is tremendous... u r a amazing writer... i loved the fun between dev naina and pari ,... lolzz dev is always the scapegoat ... and gets scolding from maan but is very supportive and loves his family a lot... mahi is so cute and geet her world is mahi and maan...loved it alot .. u r astar and brilliant writer ...lots of wishes for your amazing=innovative=creative = mindblowing work...😊 i would love to read it further as it refreshes me... plzz give me access to the next parts..waiting for it...thanku 👏👏
maaneetcrazy24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
just finished reading this thrd's part lovely... amazing. .awsm ff... just can't stop laughing whenever pari n naina plyed prnk on dev... aww maan n mahi's bonding was just amazing. . all family members accepted geet & mahi...
GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi dear me preethi today I came accrose this story it's interesting I like to read the rest of the updates and cont. pls can you PM dear I am sending PM request pls accept and give access to reaming update.

GeetMeet thumbnail
Nice update dear Mann came to meet geet and says that the function was nice
Geet Was very happy listing that says I was scared if you like it not Mann as so why you scare she told about HP incident
Mann got a call and left saying nice meeting you
GeetMeet thumbnail
Nice update dear Mann is angry on dev by seeing naina kneel down in front of dev and crying seeing Mann naina goes and him him and complian about dev Mann cannot stand tears in naina and Pari
Dev thought today he is gone
Geet went home and takes mahi to park for play
GeetMeet thumbnail
Nice update dear Mann asked explain to him what naina said core end dev asked sorry to Mann nod decided to take revenge with naina
Mann is imagined geet in his room
Dev love story is nice
GeetMeet thumbnail
Nice update dear Mann is smiling and giving heart attack to people around him and he mostly control in front of family members
Mann saw geet in sherni avatar and smiled geet introduced herself to Mann if he recognized her
Mann offer a lift to her
GeetMeet thumbnail
Nice update dear Pari and naina is teasing dev a lot there decorated dev face and take the snaps and shows to daddimaa and Mann and there laughing hole heartily
Dev making baby angry faces
Geet and mahi are happy in small world
GeetMeet thumbnail
Nice update dear geet is also feeling for Mann as she knows that Mann is fealing something for her geet images him in her room and mentally scolded herself