off topic- what do u plan to do once JLZ ends?

drveena thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi...😊

first of all .. a big thank you to all who posted replies😊 and all who read without posting any replies on all of my topics so far...πŸ˜‰..😊. and yes i was busy ,hence irregular here (in reply to my friends who missed me... my daugh had her 12th exams n applying for entrances et al has been keeping me very busy  when i return home from work😳...)...

so ... tell me .. what are your plans for the future once JLZ ends?
how do we all continue to keep in touch?
is this how life ends for forumwaasis i.e. once the serial ends -the forum ends-friendship ends?😭
i am not aware of this, so, i request the old membersπŸ‘πŸΌ who have seen the end of many serials and forums, to guide members like me...,

any more points please add...😊

As far as i am concerned...this is my plan once JLZ ends...
 i started  forumming because i kept myself free in the evenings, because of my daugh who was in her 12th standard... but now with JLZ ending i will get back to working ..so  time will be limited  for tv and forums...
...till another serial takes the place that JLZ had ... i am a die hard fan of JLZ.πŸ‘...it was as if i was possessed by the bhoot of JLZ ..πŸ˜†.. i would invariably end up discussing JLZ with all my friends and family ..so much so, that i was even  told that i seem obsessed with JLZ πŸ˜†..
Though ,i watch Jo ak quite regularly ..uska bhoot mujh par sawar  nahi hai..πŸ˜†

so for the time being sirf itna soojha tha so bol diya .. aapka replies padhnae kae baad agar new ideas aaye toh add karungi...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
now a days I watch Beintehaa, but till now didn't make any friend... I made friends in ek hazaron me forum, now I don't visit that forum regularly but do talk to my friends regularly through scraps and pm. Many of my friends in FB, so I keep myself connected with them, there. so, I will do the same with the JLZ forum frnds too πŸ˜ƒ 
and about other shows, I am watching Be intehaa and ek mutthi aasman, and do visit beintehaa forum regularly πŸ˜› 🀣 πŸ˜‰ I like the handsome hero Harshad Arora there πŸ˜† 

Till when I am  not getting a suitable job, I will visit IF 🀣 after getting will come less... once a week 
moderator1961 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Doctor Ji, for me it is back to life -  this is the theme of my own life.. live life as it comes... life is short, life is mysterious, life is uncertain, life is enchanting and above all life is beautiful, stay young... live each morning as if it is the first day of your life and close the day as if it is your last night... .. Jee Le Zara!
aparna37 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yaar, I myself dont know what to doπŸ˜•, cant miss JLZ, cant miss DV😭, pls let me know which forum u all r going, I will also come there though I dont hv any interest to watch any other show. Just not to miss u all. I am very thankful to JLZ who has brought us all  together. Cant miss u all my dear !!😭
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Veena. After JLZ I will wait for a new show that is interesting & worth watching. As its dinner time not much change in schedule. Hubby is most happy as he can watch those boring election debates now . My IF & twitter sessions will continue as usual in the mornings. 
_AngryBird_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello veena ji...πŸ€—
Missed u and ur posts..
I too not decided wt to do once JLZ ends..😭
I will definitely be in touch through PM's..πŸ˜ƒ
I hope we can visit the forum even it ends.. not sure..πŸ˜•
Can we visit.?? anyone know??
Anu akka .. u have any idea??πŸ€”

Edited by _AngryBird_ - 10 years ago
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sindhu...If forum is active it will be open for some months. My earlier show ended in July. Forum is still open. We are active in the CC and post articles about the cast. Depends on Mod. Bhanu has to decide.
_AngryBird_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ak75

Sindhu...If forum is active it will be open for some months. My earlier show ended in July. Forum is still open. We are active in the CC and post articles about the cast. Depends on Mod. Bhanu has to decide.

Oh ok akka... Hope so our forum will be there for some days..
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
No worries...This forum vll remain open after JLZ ends

so we can meet here or we can hv a CC of JLz ppl
vaise its already here n we hv good n bad memories attached to this.place
so better to stick here

I miss vinnie πŸ₯Ί
drveena thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hi adi...πŸ€—

so the forum will continue to operate is it ?. yeah! i miss vinnie too... kaha gayi woh?πŸ˜•

twitter par hum mil nahi paatae... atleast yaha par apni timing match huyi...πŸ˜†