Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sfarazi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
yeah I think this party will basically open MJ's eyes to the reality of Tara's situation and he'll realise that he has been under the wrong impression. It's really weird how Nirmala hasn't said a single word to him about Tara's behaviour! Is she scared that she'll hurt MJ or something by telling him? (lol not that she ever cared about his feelings before)
Although I didn't like his reason, his reason is still quite valid. She would end up giving it away and possibly ruining the plan. I'm glad that Saba and Viraf are both back so I'm excited to see how the story unfolds :)
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
hope mj don't misunderstand her 
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: --jas--

No yaar...he wont its the situation created so Mjay what he is thinking is quite wrong..see what actually Tara living in hell..he has to meet her so she gets some confidence family would be save..
i hope so...
Isa_de thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
RP will try to  outraging tara's modesty . He had hinted about same when Tara had challenge him and Nandu after their had coloued her. 
mai_manmauji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --jas--

jas darling tera-mera darr hamesha ek sa kyo hota haiπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i think  cv aisi galti nahi karenge kyoki unhe pata hai hum Ebians kitne senti hainπŸ˜†aur agar aisi galti karte hain toh fir ki gal hai hum log toh waise bhi hungama machane aur gaali dene k aadi ho chuke hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
faizari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i also feel that...

may b possible πŸ€”

he misunderstand her πŸ˜”

i hope it will never happen πŸ˜’

thx for ur post Tanvi πŸ‘πŸΌ
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Isa_de

RP will try to  outraging tara's modesty . He had hinted about same when Tara had challenge him and Nandu after their had coloued her. 

right...they wanted to break her to the core...what they trying inch by inch...
its getting too much...

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Isa_de

I am afraid of that!!!!πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

And I don't want such a thing happening!!!!!  

I am sick and tired of such stuff in every other show!!!!🀒 πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’

Ananya80 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina_28

jas darling tera-mera darr hamesha ek sa kyo hota haiπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i think  cv aisi galti nahi karenge kyoki unhe pata hai hum Ebians kitne senti hainπŸ˜†aur agar aisi galti karte hain toh fir ki gal hai hum log toh waise bhi hungama machane aur gaali dene k aadi ho chuke hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

After watching precap For a second even i was thinking  RP will make Tara dress OTT with some revealing clothes and MJ will misunderstand Tara.i hope that doesn't happen😳 and we get a gud Mriara dance at the party.but since tomorrow is friday i am sure they will end the epi in a cliffhanger.
_Teena_ thumbnail

It can be a possibility. ... 

I think all this is done to bring MriAra face to face with each other. .. as we all know that mj along with guruji's gang is all set to sabotage kala's plan n well b present at the party venue .. n may be mj come to know how kala has made tara's life  hell...?