PreCap--My thoughts

Posted: 9 years ago

RP shows JR picture with Mala hanging ..asks Tara how it is looking like
Tara asks what u want to save Baba's Life
I will do anything to save only wont sign Property Papers

RP asks her to dress-up herself little (thoda sa shingar)

My Thoughts--

Since Mjay & gang r planning to go to party...to ruin the work Kala does
Maybe RP wants Tara to deck-up so he can use Tara as sum show-piece infront of firangi people who r going to smuggle the stuff...to Make them happy...she might be more tortured there Poor gals... how much Abla naari black-mail she will be in name of family life saving...
Maybe Mjay see tara how miserable RP/Kala made Tara's Life...

Edited by Badtameez_Dil - 9 years ago
possibly true Tannvi .. 
MJ is in the impression that Tara is her old self.. strong, bold..
(Strange if Nimmo knows about his whereabouts, how come she haven't told about their situation).. 
anyways its very imp for MJ to see the real situation of Tara.. only if he sees Tara's helplessness, the way she is being used by RP/Kala, he will change his decision & tell the truth to her!!
Originally posted by Liji_01

possibly true Tannvi .. 
MJ is in the impression that Tara is her old self.. strong, bold..
(Strange if Nimmo knows about his whereabouts, how come she haven't told about their situation).. 
anyways its very imp for MJ to see the real situation of Tara.. only if he sees Tara's helplessness, the way she is being used by RP/Kala, he will change his decision & tell the truth to her!!

true Mjay is In impression that Tara can handle all but doesnt know is being blackmailed...
is helpless & alone...rightly said he need to see that with his own eyes what all she is actually going through,,,

Tanvi you have quite an imagination ...😲😲😲😲

That can happen .I dont expect any thing from EBI coz they always surprise us .

Though they will end the episode in a cliff hanger ... and we will have to wait for three days

to find out what happens πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Now i cant wait for tomorrow πŸ˜ƒ
Did anyone noticed in place of mj's pic a half filled glass pic was there in frame

tanvi i wish jaisa tum ne kaha hai waisa hi hoo
hai bechraii  tara...bus yaar bohat ho gya...itne torture ke badd we deserve at least one treat from cvs in form of kali's torture by tara
I hope she won't be forced to wear that sexy black dress I am very disappointed with their explanation for Mjay not informing Tara about him being alive. It is as lame as him wanting to die because his darling Radha had died🀒

If he has no idea what Tara is going through, and sees her dressed in bright colours, what will he thinkπŸ˜•
My thoughts exactly! This ya-ya party of Kala's to prove to b the kasam-breaker of our avtaarofyed man. I just hope Kala goes her usual OTT with Tara's clothes and make-up. MJ has to know that she is being used and that will not happen unless she's dressed garishly. If she is her normal self, that could prove to b another disaster for Tara, coz according to MJ, he's supposed to b dead to her, so she is supposed to b in white. Anything OTT will b the only proof he needs for her situation to prove itself. 

But with Saba mam at the helm, I rest my faith in her. She gave us back our MJ, she'll get Tara her MJ back too. πŸ˜›
MJ needs to see what state his Tara is in!!!!πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

Even though I totally understand his reasons for not telling Tara that he is alive!!!!😊

I don't think RP will take the risk of bringing Tara to the party!!!!!πŸ€”

Edited by Shaina_b - 9 years ago
i hope kala tara ko party mein lai isi bahanay tara aur Mj ka amana samna hi ho jai