TellyTalk segment: Vrushali warns Draupadi + Praneet interview!!

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
TellyTalk showed a scene of Mahabharat wherein Vrushali has come to Draupadi and warns her that all this game is happening just to insult you. Once samrat loses himself, they will attack you. 
Draupadi says Even after having 5 most samarth patis of Aryavrat, I should seek refuge at my brother's place?? (Think Vrushali says to run away to Dhristyudhumn πŸ˜•)

Vrushali says Pride is associated with samarthya, if pride is lost so will the samarthya. 

Shakuni (Praneet) interview on how he got the role - just writing the gist

Praneet: Initially I got scared when I got offered but Sid sir was confident about me that I could do it. They started with fake beard, but when I laughed once, it all came out. So since shakuni is soo unpredictable, this fake beard would be an hindrance, so he decided to grow his real beard. And went to Sid Tiwary and he approved it instantly. When they started shooting, they realized he was looking like a hero and not a villian, so they decided to paint his teeth black, since Shakuni eats Tobacco from a lot of places πŸ˜† For two years, he has worked on this character.. initally with mock shoots and understanding the character.. and then finally shooting for the show.  

Edited by ....Poojie.... - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing...What is this now??? Vrushali warns Draupadi?? πŸ˜•
So, she is giving her a chance to run away to Kampilya to escape the insult?? πŸ˜•
Edited by shani88 - 10 years ago
pooja-menon thumbnail

Originally posted by: shani88

Thanks for sharing...What is this now??? Vrushali warns Draupadi?? πŸ˜•

So, she is giving her a chance to run away to Kampilya to escape the insult?? πŸ˜•

Fictional track.. maybe we will see that today.. oh well.. I am soo not bothered.. I am just watching the drama as it is.. 
RosChel.Lobster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bravo πŸ˜Ž Way to go Vrishali πŸ₯³ After KaJu we need to do naamkaran of their respective beloved wives as well 

Edit : Thnks for sharing Poojie πŸ˜Š
Edited by Rushika - 10 years ago
pooja-menon thumbnail
Updated with Shakuni aka Praneet interview πŸ˜Š
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
t4s
i wrote the same thing in puja's at tooπŸ˜†
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks poojie..again fiction track..😳Edited by -abhi-pundir- - 10 years ago
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs Poojie dear..

see Vrishali has come to the palace.. who said she cant be staked against Drau? πŸ˜†

We can name them LiLi for Vrishali and Panchali.. 😳
pooja-menon thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Diala...

Tfs Poojie dear..

see Vrishali has come to the palace.. who said she cant be staked against Drau? πŸ˜†

We can name them LiLi for Vrishali and Panchali.. 😳

@bold: I loved the name πŸ˜†
Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Other than an escape route, I wonder what purpose does THIS "information" given to Draupadi really serve? 
She says that she has the 5 most samarth patis of Aryavart, so she chooses NOT to escape. But, Vrushu says samarth is associated with garv...so will we see another trip by Panchali to the dyut sabha? 

Or does this all simply explain the basis of her question of "If Yudi lost himself first, how could he stake me?"