Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: KifPaulholic

by leaving all of them behind by miles right? Yup you ha
ve a point πŸ˜†

Dp success was only last year and that too by luck she got all left over of others and more many best actress female actresses movies didn't release which made it all easier for DP, but this year she's no where. Let's see if she becomes successful now that the talented actresses are back and more than that let's see if she even acts the type of acting where a actress is supposed to!
Mistyy thumbnail
LMAO 4 consecutive 100 crores movies was a flukeπŸ˜†

from which, 2 of the movies had her in significant role!

OkπŸ˜›
Edited by dazzelll - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: dazzelll

LMAO 4 consecutive 100 crores movies was a flukeπŸ˜†

from which, 2 of the movies had her in significant role!

OkπŸ˜›

Read my comment carefully then comment, and next time ask things directly than indirecty making it seem one is coward. I won't eat you! πŸ˜›Edited by _Darling_ - 10 years ago
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Darling_

Dp success was only last year and that too by luck she got all left over of others and more many best actress female actresses movies didn't release which made it all easier for DP, but this year she's no where. Let's see if she becomes successful now that the talented actresses are back and more than that let's see if she even acts the type of acting where a actress is supposed to!

I am happy that she got others' left overs because she excelled in those left-overs and those left-overs are the ones that helped boost her career and made her into one of the top actresses today 

Sure this year she is no where but that doesn't mean she is gone for good. She has a decent line up for the future. 

And don't worry she has improved enough to be called a performer now because of her hard work, passion and diligence so am sure she will continue to improve in the future and perform as an actress is supposed to. 😊 Not saying she is the best actress out there because she is not. 

Originally posted by: MischiefManaged

I am happy that she got others' left overs because she excelled in those left-overs and those left-overs are the ones that helped boost her career and made her into one of the top actresses today

Sure this year she is no where but that doesn't mean she is gone for good. She has a decent line up for the future.

And don't worry she has improved enough to be called a performer now because of her hard work, passion and diligence so am sure she will continue to improve in the future and perform as an actress is supposed to. 😊Not saying she is the best actress out there because she is not.

Edit- Shikz, will reply you later. I am kind of busy now. Edited by _Darling_ - 10 years ago
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^Huh? Did you forget to complete your sentence Madz? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If this war is going to help her boost her career, then great.

The phrase, "All talk and no substance," describes Sonam perfectly. Because all she does is talk about how talented she is, how iconic she is, how she appeals to both masses and classes - and minus a Raanjhanaa, she really hasn't lived up to any of those claims. Just merely saying all that and taking digs at other people's "rubbish" acting, style and PRs isn't going to help catapult her career. She actually needs to do something about it; and if this "war" is going to increase her determination or something, then good for her. 
Mistyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Darling_

Read my comment carefully then comment, and next time ask things directly than indirecty making it seem one is coward. I won't eat you! πŸ˜›

how is this being coward? i did post in open forum with real ID right?

and yes, it was directed to u..didnt think i had to quote the obviousπŸ˜•
Lalalalost thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MischiefManaged

^Huh? Did you forget to complete your sentence Madz?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I was busy when I wrote that and still busy. I left my comment incomplete thinking will reply later but I didn't know it was alreadyposted somehow lol. πŸ˜†Edited by _Darling_ - 10 years ago