jai and bani together 4ever?FF(updated)

bubbles2suppi thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Ok so this fanfic continues from sept 4th episode.

Jai is sitting in his study remembering what all had taken place that day. The look of absolute disgust and jealousy in bani's eyes when she saw jai dancing with the item girl . What bani had told him. All the night's happenings flashed through his mind one by one.

Jai to himself : ab mujhe pata hai ki mujhe kya karna hai..

Then there is a knock on the door.

Jai: come in…

Pia comes in. She is wearing a really obnoxious green dress.

Jai to himself: ab ye musibat yahan kaise tapak padi? Aur aise ghatiya dress mein kise impress karne ki koshish kar rahi hai? khair dekhte hai kis kaam se ayi hai ye..

Pia: Mr. Walia… main apse ye kehne ayi hoon ki di jo kar rahi hai wo bilkul theek hai aur main unke is decision se bilkul sehmat hoon… akhir ye shaadi sirf ek majboori mein ki gayi thi aur main aapki gunegar hoon… maine apko pushkar ke liye choda tha aur mujhe us relationship se kuch nahin mila… yahan tak ki meri sirf insult huii hai pushkar ne mujhe dard ke siwaee aur kuch nahin diya (sobbing) maine aap ko bahut takleef pahoonchayi hai na? Main pushkar se divorce maang rahi hoon…agar maine aap se shaadi ki hoti to mujhe sabse zyada sukh milte… meri kaam karne ki koi zaroorat nahin hoti…main sabse amir ladki ban jaati…mere saare sapnen poore ho jaate…aur

Jai (looks shocked.. ): PIA YE TUM KAISI BAATEIN KAR RAHI HO? TUM TO PUSHKAR SE PYAR KARTI THI NA? AUR TUMHARE LIYE PAISE PYAR SE BADKAR HAI? (me: abhi pata chala hai kya?)

Pia: Pyar ??? pushkar se pyar karna to meri sabse badi bhool thi…wo loser to pia ke bilkul kabil nahin hai…he is such a incompetent loser mujhe to hairani is baat ki hoti hai ki maine PIA ne us jaise ham-fisted admi se kabhi pyar kiya tha…mai to ab aap se shaadi karna chahti hoon… waise bhi bani di aur aap ke beeech kabhi bhi pyar ka rishta to nahin tha…. Main aapse pyar…..

Jai(cuts her off): WAH pia tum to kabile tareef ho jab uske paas naam aur shohrat thi tab uske paas daudi chali gayi aur jab usne sabkuch kho diya to wo tumhare liye ek loser ban gaya? Aur ab tum mere paas ayi ho? Aur kya guarantee hai ki agar mere bhi paise aur haisiyat chali gayi to tum usi ke paas phir se daudi nahin jaogi….know what pia main apne lifetime mein bahut saare logon se mil chuka hoon aur maine AAJ TAK TUMHARE JAISI GHATIYA LADKI  KAHIN NAHIN DEKHI HAI…AUR MUJHPAR EK EHSAAN KAR DO AUR NIKAL JAO MERE GHAR SE … BHAGWAAN KA LAKH LAKH SUKR HAI KI MAINE TUM SE SHAADI NAHIN KI ..AGAR KARTA TO WO MERI ZINDAGI KI SABSE BADI BHOOL HOTI…MUJHE TO HAIRANI IS BAAT KI HO RAHI HAI KI MAINE TUM JAISI LADKI SE KAHI PYAR KIYA THA…BECHARA PUSHKAR USKO TO TUMHE PATA NAHIN KITNE DIN JHELNA PADA…APNA MANHOOS CHERA LEKE NIKAL JAO YAHAN SE….GET OUT OF MY HOUSE I SAY…….

Pia: lekin …..

Jai: kya tumhe samaj mein nahin aata? Nikal jao mere ghar se …GET OUT OF MY HOUSE…

Pia runs out of the room sobbing. Jai gets really irritated and sulks around

Ok so now I continue from sept 6th's episode

Jai is really irritated with the way pia acted and as for bani he really couldn't understand her intentions. What did she want? What was she hiding from him ? He knew that what she had told him was not true coz he saw the truth in her eyes he did not see greed in her eyes he did not see abhorrence in her eyes…but then do eyes always tell us the truth …look at pia he had seen love in her eyes…love for him but then it turned out to be love for his money …but then his aatma told him that bani is not wrong his heart told him that bani was not wrong …but then what is wrong….were his eyes deceiving him? was what he had heard bani saying wrong? What was right what was wrong? He had already lost his sense of judgement…he had lost his senses…he had lost his trust…TRUST…that was the word what was trust? whom does he trust ?does he trust bani? Or does he trust god ? his trust had been broken TODAY he had lost trust in bani he had lost trust in god and he had lost trust in himself then why…why did he still feel that bani somehow is not wrong? Why did he still feel love for bani? Why does he feel that bani is some one he can trust? Why? why? why?…. these questions ringing in his mind he was drinkin as if there was no tomorrow.

if you guys want me to continue plz put at least  some comments(i know itz blackmail but whatado need motivation

so wait till tomorrow so that if i see some good confidence boosters i'll post the rest

Chap2

Then memories of the c-night flashes in his mind what bani had said crying….what had made her feel so bad then again on sept 4th what was that he had seen in her eyes ?

Then at that moment he did not know whether it was the alcohol or something else the solution strikes his mind..

Jai to himself: why didn't I think of this before?

a satirical smile lights up his face.

The next day

Breakfast at the walia mansion as usual with jigyasa rambling bout tony's inefficiency  and the lack of good servants due to some unwanted guests in the walia household.

Jigyasa: jai bhaiya dekha aapne ?tony ne mere toast par butter dal diya hai jab ki maine use strictly kaha tha ki mere diet mein fat bilkul low hona chahiye…aur ye kya parate banaye hai mere liye TONY …TONY…

Tony: (to himself ye maharani to mere sar par bait gayi hai pata theen bachoon ki maa hai aur abhi bhi kuch kud pakana nahin aata magar har waqt mere liye musquilein paida karti rehti hai ) yes maam…

Jigyasa: Tony ye mere liye parate kyon rakhe hain? Tumhein pata hai na ki mujhe parate bilkul pasand nahin hai…

Aditya cuts her off: are jigyasa hum tumhare liye restraunt ke kuch special magwaein? Jaise ki beja fry tumhein to sabka bheja fry karna accha lagta hai na?(sorry guys I kno my sense of humour is as bad as jigyasas)

Jigyasa is really irritated at this really poor joke by aditya(sorry aditya uncle mujhe aapse itna bada pj kehwana pada)

Pia appears at the dining table for breakfast in a really irritating peach coloured nightgown.

All the walias look shocked at the entrance of pia in such a unrefined manner

Jigyassa: aao maharani ji ye aap hi ka toh ghar hai….

Jai: tum aur yahaan mujhe laga ki tumhe itni toh sharm hoti ki jab maine tumhe mere ghar se nikalne keliye kaha toh tum phir kabhi bhi mujhe apna manhus chehra nahin dikhaogi……

Pia looks at jai with a dreamy expression: Mr. Walia plz mujhe ek mauka to deejiye…

Jai: ab tum kud apna saaman bandhogi ya mujhe tony se tumhe dhake mar kar nikalwana padega? Apna ghar thodke doosron ka ghar kyon ujaadne pe tuli ho ?GETOUT OF MY….

"PIA KAHIN NAHIN JAAYEGI"

Chap3

"PIA KAHIN NAHIN JAAYEGI"

chants:ya devi sarva bhuteshu shakti roopen sanstita (2)

namastasye namastasye namastasye namo namah

bani comes down at the dinner table in a fiery red saree with a expression that could kill with just one look.

Jai looks shocked to see bani  acting like this. His sweet tempered wife who would live for others and not for herself. His selfless wife who had done so much for his family was now going against him?

Jigyasa: tum hoti kaun ho…

Jai cuts jigyasa off

Jai (calmly and in an agitated manner): bani… pia ab is ghar mein nahin reh sakti…mujhe pata hai ki wo tumhari behan hai magar ye MERA ghar hai aur tumhe is ghar pe tab hak hoga jab tumhein iska 50% alimony ke taur par milega. But ye ghar mere nam pe nahin hai ye ghar maasi ke nam par hai…

Bani appears to be shocked at his reaction…there was no love in his words as there had been b4…but now it seemed that he was happy getting a divorce from her…it sounded as if he was irritated at the fact that they were still not divorced. Tears well up in her eyes but she controls them…and goes back to her room. Pia still looks as if she has made up her mind to stay glued in that luxurious mansion.

Jai: Pia tumhe kya baar baar batana padega?

Pia runs off to her room with tears running down her face.

Jigyasa: Jai bhaiya mujhe bahut khushi hui aap ko vapas dekhkar aap in behenon ke pyar mein kahin khoo gaye the mere poorane Jai bhaiyya vapas aa gaye…

After a while Pia comes to the living room with all her samaan packed .

Pia: Rano…didi ko mere taraf se bye kehdena…(sobbing)

Then Pia leaves walia mansion with one last look at Jai.

Pia to herself: main aap ko kabhi maaf nahin karoongi di.. aap ne mera pyar mujhse chin liya.. main aap ko kabhi sukhi nahin rehne doongi… aap ki vajar se  Mr. Walia ne mujhe thukraya….MUJHE….Pia ko… main aap ko kabhi maaf nahin karoongi…

Bani is in her room crying.Jai comes to her door and peeks in and sees her crying. He feels sad seeing this.

Jai to himself: I'm sorry Bani but I have to do this you will understand afterwards.

Maasi appears out of nowhere as she alwayz does.

Maasi :Munna tu ye kyon kar raha hai? Tu badal gaya munna tu badal gaya..

Jai: maasi … kabhi kabhi logon ko apnon ki khushi ke liye badalna padta hai…apnon ke liye bahut sacrifices karni padti hai aur isse karne se apnon ko shayad thoda dhukh bhi pahunchega magar age ki khushi un dhukhon ko bardash karne ki shakti deta hai… kuch dukh jhelne ke baad anth mein jo khushi milti hai wo dujni hoti hai….

And Jai goes to his study…

Maasi to herself: he vign harta, mere parivaar ki khushi kahaan chali gayi…humare ghar ki sukh shanti kahan chali gayi… sab aap ke hath mein hai…mere munna ko sukhi rakhna bhagwan

Jai calls tony up into his study

Tony: ji sir aap ne bulaya?

Jai: haan tony ghar mein sabhi ko jaa kar bata do ki aaj hum sab ko ek bahut important party mein bulaya gaya hai aur main koi excuse nahin chahata hoon sabhi ko aana hai

Sharp 7 o'clock to taiyaar rehne ke liye kehna…

Guys a real juicy chapter comin up and I guarantee you an awesome chap and it is not depressing ….

Chap 4

Itz 7 o'clock  and the walia mansion is as busy as a beehive jigyasa was running around.

Jigyasa: TONY mere wo extravagant shoes kahan hai jo maine specially paris se magvaye the? Yahaan kuch bhi theek se nahin hota hai…

Tony: maam wo aap ke kamre mein us brown packet mein hai…maine khud wahan rakhe the.

Jigyasa: TONY…. Unhein mere kamre mein rakhne ke liye kis ne kaha tha… turant unhein niche lao….

Aditya: Jigyasa tumhara chehra dekhkar hi log daar jaate hai wo kya tumhare jute dekhenge? Itna makeup lagane ke baad tum to bhootni jaisi lagti ho.

Dadi: oye aditya puttar kya tumhe ab pata chala hai? Shaadi ke 25 saal baad?…jigyasa to shaadi ke pehle bhi bootni lagti thi aur aaj bhi lagti hai…maine humesha kaha tha na ki jigyasa ko kisi horror film me kaam karna chahiye tha aaj kal ke jo ghatiya horror filmen aati hain unhein to pure dekhne ke baad bhi daar nahin lagta hai ..jigyasa ka chehra ek second dekhne par hi main daar jaati hoon

Jigyasa: …hmph kya filmi log hain…

Jai enters the scene in a black suit(his signature).

Jai: is every one ready? Wheres Bani?…

Bani was no where to be seen..

" MAIN YAHAN HOON Mr.WALIA"

Bani comes down the stairs  in a beautiful black sari with a real cold look on her face.

Jai: ok sabhi aa chuke hai to chalo…GIRISH GADIYAN NIKALO.

Bani follows Jai and is about to get in his car.

Jai: Bani tum aditya ke car mein chalo mujhe kahin jaana hai.

Bani looks surprised at Jai's behavior and without any word Jai drives off leaving Bani alone. Bani then gets into adityas car and finds jigyasa and ranveer also present there.

Jigyasa: lo ye maharani bhi humare sath ayegi…chalo chalte hain.

AT THE PARTY

Every famous industrialist in the country seemed to have been present there. But Jai was nowhere to be seen in the party.

Jigyasa: hume sharp 7 baje bulaya aur pata nahin khud kahan chale gaye..ye Jai bhaiyya bhi na…

Bani's eyes searched for any signs of Jai in the party and then suddenly the lights go off…

Mahive mahive mahive maahive maahive…..(bgm maahive from kaante)

A spotlight appears over a gorgeous girl and no one can believe it but Jai close behind her. Jai is smiling  and the girl pulls his hand and beckons him to dance with her.

Bani is surprised beyond measure and so are the rest of the family members.

Jai and the girl start dancing… Bani is grief striken..seeing them dance…maasi goes and interupts Jai.

Maasi: Jai ye ladki kaun hai?

Jai: oh maasi ye meri bahut hi acchi dost hai..ye mere saath pehle kaam karti thi is ka naam tanya hai.

Tanya: hello maasi.

Maasi:oh….umm..hello tanya.

And maasi goes off. Jai and tanya start dancing again and this time close dancing…

Bani goes and sits near the drink counter…tears well up in her eyes…

Bani: waiter get me something to drink..

Waiter: yes maam what would you prefer? Whisky or gin?

Bani: anything but get it fast.

Tanya puts her amrs around Jai's neck.

Bani gulps down her glass of whisky and with a shiver says "one more"

Bani gulps down a whole bottle of whisky and then walks off towards the dance floor ina drunken manner(she IS drunk😆😆).

She reaches Jai and tanya.she then pulls her off Jai and gives her a tight slap..👏👏

The echo of the slap is heard in the whole hall..the music stops playing.

Bani: tum apne aap ko samazj thi kya ho huh? Ye MERA PATI HAI..TUMHARA NAHIHN…..

TO BE CONTINUED

Chap 5

Ye MERA PATI HAI..TUMHARA NAHIHN…..

Jai in an amuzed manner:Bani… Bani tum ye kya kar rahi ho…

Bani: SHUT UP!!

By now everyone was staring  at them. Jai is taken aback by this new side of his wife…he had never seen this angry and green-eyed Bani before in his entire life.

Bani goes back to telling off tanya.

Bani: tum hoti kau……..

Jai pulls her away from the party with a very culpable face upon havin ruined his host's party. Bani was still struggling. She in a cataleptic manner was still mumbling.

Bani: chodiye….main us bhootni ko aaj dekhi loongi….chodiye mujhe…..

Jai gently pulls Bani and puts her in the back seat of his car. He himself sits in and drives back home. On the journey Bani starts getting very irritating as she was mumbling ghalis for tanya. But Jai watches her on the rear view mirror with a bemused face. When they reach home Jai trys to urge Bani to come out but she remains stubborn. So Jai reaches inside and picks her up in his arms. Bani starts struggling and screaming.

Jai: Bani ab bas bhi karo ghar aa gaya hai…Bani…

He takes her up to her room. And when he was about to tuck her in she reaches for him.

Bani in a very childish manner flinging her hand around his neck: PAPA…

Jai is stunned.

Bani: mere papa kahan hai?

Jai doesn't know what to say.

Bani: Mr. Walia mere papa KAHAN HAI?

Jai: umm. Bani…wo..to..

Bani: kya aapko pata hai main apne papa se bahut pyar karti thi..

Jai:….wo to sab karte hai…

Bani: magar main aapne papa se zyaada sirf ek insaan se pyar karti hoon…..aur wo aap hain…..

Jai is taken aback. Then he thinks that he won't fall for the same trick again.

Bani: main jo kuch bhi kar rahi hoon wo main sirf aapke liye kar rahi hoon.

One by one all the secrets are revealed to one dazed Mr. Walia by the inebriated Bani who can't seem to control her tongue to the intoxicant.

Bani: magar ye aap Mr.walia ko mat batayiega..( I kno she was talkin to him but how can you make sense out of drunken Bani's words?)

Jai: don't worry main KISI ko nahin bataoonga. Mr.Walia ko bhi nahin. Ab tum so jao..

The next day Bani wakes up with a excruciating headache.

She looks around and finds Jai sleeping on the couch in her room.

Bani to herself: ye Mr. Walia yahan kya kar rahe hai?

She gets up and goes to the bathroom to freshen up and change her saree.

At the dining table Bani finds Jai missing…

Bani: maasi ye Mr. Walia kahan chale gaye?

Maasi: munna to office chala gaya tum theek ho naa? Kal party mein tumhein kya hua tha?

Bani: maasi main theek hoon…

And Bani walks off puzzled.

In her room Bani gets a phone call.

Bani: hello

Rano: hello di kya aap mujhe aj office mein milne ayengi? Mujhe aapse zaroori kaam hai.

Bani: theek hai rano…main bas abhi ayi.

While on the way to rano's cabin she hears a very familiar voice.

Jai: thank you soo much.

Bani peeks in and she gets the biggest surprise of her life.

She sees Jai talking to tanya and handing her a huge bundle of money.

Tanya: anytime Mr.walia.

to be continued

a huge twist coming up but don't worry i won't drag(i hate the way they drag it in real)

Bani is shocked beyond words ….

She then runs back to her car ,

Bani:driver…ghar chalo…

Bani's cell rings suddenly…

Bani: hello…

Rana: di aap ab tak ayi kyon nahin?

Bani: oh rano…main aaj aa nahin paongi…mere sar mein bahut dard hai…

Rano: theek hai di aap aaram kijie

back in walia mansion

Bani is in her room crying silently…

There is a knock on the door…

Bani: come in… its open(sniffling)

Jai: Bani…tum theek ho na? Rano bol rahi thi ki tumhe sar dard hai…

Bani glares at Jai.

Jai: Bani kya hua…

Bani: aap apne aap ko samaj the kya hai? Aapne tanya ko aapke saath dance karne ke liye paise diye? Thaki mujhe jalan ho?aapne samjha ki mujhe pata nahin chalega?

Jai: magar Bani….

Bani: mujhe aapse baat nahin karni… chale jaeeye yahan se…

Jai trys to hold her hand but Bani jerks it away from his…

Jai gets angry…he grabs her arms and forcefully turns her towards himself…

Bani: Mr.walia ye aap kya kar rahe hai…chodiye…

Jai: LISTEN TO ME…MAINE TANYA KO PAISE ISLIYE DIYE KYON KI MUJHE EK EMERGENCY PARTY ORGANISE KARNI THI AUR USINE MERI MADAD KI THI…SHES A EVENT MANAGER GODDAMIT…SHE WORKS FOR ME IN LONDON…

Bani just looks at Jai with tears in her eyes.

Jai: tumhe aur natak karne ki zaroorat nahin hai…tumne kal nashe mein saari sachai bata di thi…Bani tumne mujhe pehle kyon nahin bataya? Tumhe ye natak karna hi nahin padta…mera sab kuch already mere bache ke naam pe hai …jo use sirf mere marne ke baad milega…main ye kisi aur ke naam pe karhi nahin sakta…jo papers jigyasa ne sign karvaye hai…wo kisi bhi value ke nahin hai…unhein kuch bhi nahin milega…ek phooti kaudi bhi nahin…maine already ek share of my money sahil,ranveer,raashi,anu aur rano ke naam par kiye hai unhen koi chinta karne ki zaroorat hi nahin thi…agar tumne ye pehle kahan hota tab…

Bani: I'm sorry …mujhe aap ko sab kuch pehle hi …

But before that Jai hugs her shutting her off..

But behind the scenes jigyasa is shown…

Jigyasa: don't worry Jai bhaiya mere bacchon ko sab kuch milega main aap ke bache ko is duniya mein aane hi nahin doongi tab aap kya karenge??

Jigyasa calls up some one on the phone.

Jigyasa: hello…tumhare sapne hamari pyare se bahiyya aur bhabhi ne thod diye … lagta hai ab thik waqt hai brahmastr chodne keliye…(bramastr means the most dangerous weapon)

Wanna know who jigyasa was talkin to? Well find out soon on17th

Jigyasa: hello…tumhare sapne hamari pyare se bahiyya aur bhabhi ne thod diye … lagta hai ab thik waqt hai brahmastr chodne keliye…

Jigyasa:  Pia tumhe pata hai na ki kya karna hai?

Pia:haan jigyasa aunty.

The next day  in banis room. Pushkar is seen talking to Bani.

Pushkar: Bani..tum theek to ho na? Tum party mein …

Bani: oh wo…(then Bani tells him the whole incident.)

Pushkar: Bani tum bhi na…

And Bani hugs puskar in a friendly manner…

At that time.. some one is taking photographs..

At Jai's office..

Jai gets a call from his PA saying that some one had forcibly gotten to his office.

The door flings open with a bang and Pia is seenwith a devilish smile on her face, and an envelope in her hand…

Jai: WHAT THE HELL?

Pia: Mr.walia…ye rahiaap ki biwi ki sachai.. and she throws the envelope on his face…

Photos fly out all around the room…

Jai grabs one and in it he sees Bani hugging pushkar..

His eyes open up with surprise.

Jai has a smile on his face…he laughs out loud..

Pia is surprised and shocked at his behaviour

Pia: Mr. Walia kya aap pagal ho gaye hain? Aap haas kyon rahe hai?

Jai: Pia tum ye mujhe kyon dikha rahi ho..?

What actually happened

Pushkar: Bani..tum theek to ho na? Tum party mein …

Bani: oh wo…(then Bani tells him the whole incident.)

Pushkar: Bani tum bhi na…

And Bani hugs puskar in a friendly manner…

Bani turns and Jai comes into the picture

Bani: Mr.walia I am very happy that everything turned out to be fine…

Jai: ya Bani…and by the way I wanna name our child krishna… my mums name..

Bani: what?? And she laughs seeing his reaction…anything you want honey…

And this is the end of season one…

When I come up with another twist I'll post season two..

Love suppi

Edited by bubbles2suppi - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ohhhhhhhhh snappppp.. that was NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.. luveddddddd it.. plz cont soon.. luved the way he told pia off.. so worth reading.. i hope jai comes up wit a nice plan to find out bani's intentions.. 👏
bubbles2suppi thumbnail

its in the first page i updated it today nice confidence boosters guys you really motivate me to write more

Edited by bubbles2suppi - 17 years ago
cutelady thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WICKED!!!!pia really deserves this 😡 😡 ..oh i just wish scripts like this cud atleast once in a while pop into ekta's head... 😡 ...thats more like it 😳 thanks ur fanfic is awesome plzz continue soon would love to read more 👏 👏 👏
bubbles2suppi thumbnail
oh come on guys i really need motivation some one reply 😭 😭 😭 i am really nervous on how this will turn out
SIKinLoVE thumbnail
ohh snap.. don't tell me bani said that???? haila.. ab kya hoga.. Jai to himself: why didn't I think of this before? a satirical smile lights up his face. hmmmmmmmmmm interesting.. wat does jai mean by this???? can't wait fo d nxt part.. plz cont soon.. 👏
wow hun! great parts 👏 👏 👏 i can really imagine jai's expression as he's telling off pia 😉 can't wait for u to continue!
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
👏
I love your story line hun, but its not fair jealously😭 from one side only, why don't we have another one where Jai gets jealous by seeing Bani with another guy 😈
poor bani and pia both sisters don't know what they are in for from Jai!!!
plz continue soon!!!!
SIKinLoVE thumbnail

Originally posted by: ziddi

👏
I love your story line hun, but its not fair jealously😭 from one side only, why don't we have another one where Jai gets jealous by seeing Bani with another guy 😈
poor bani and pia both sisters don't know what they are in for from Jai!!!
plz continue soon!!!!

wat is up wit u and ur 😈 ideas.. hmmmm
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nyzbabigyal

wat is up wit u and ur 😈 ideas.. hmmmm

yeah everything is fair in love and war😈😆
what only guys can make girls jealous, not vice versa?😉😆
I bet jai will get jealous way before bani does😕