Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Help Desk #2

Posted: 9 years ago

If you have any questions, please feel free to post in this help desk.

If you are looking for a thread that contains all the Important Forum Related links, please check the 'Madhubala -Ek Forum, Ek Archive Mansion'

If you are looking for Written and Video Updates, please check 'Madhubala Written and Video Updates'

The Character Sketches will be made soon, so many new members will have a chance to catch up with the story and begin to under which character is which.

If you have any further questions, please PM the DT and we'll be happy to help!

Edited by ..Naina.. - 9 years ago
want the link of 1st april 2014 epiode bt only madhu rajkumar part not the whole episode
^Only whole episodes are available. All the other videos are deleted by youtube and dailymotion on copyright grounds :(
Had stopped watching MB when GU entered the show. but have now started watching again.
Please tell me who exactly Tamana is and how is she connected to the family.

Also the Irritating Aunt...

Thanks in advance

Posted this as a new topic with Tamana? as the subject. Please delete that... Sorry
Originally posted by yessehm

Had stopped watching MB when GU entered the show. but have now started watching again.
Please tell me who exactly Tamana is and how is she connected to the family.

Also the Irritating Aunt...

Thanks in advance

Posted this as a new topic with Tamana? as the subject. Please delete that... Sorry

Tamana is Abhay friend from America
She was the one who abhay told to bring JM dulha which
Was Raju 😳

The aunt is Bittu Ji wife 😳
Originally posted by Cute_Strawberry

Tamana is Abhay friend from America
She was the one who abhay told to bring JM dulha which
Was Raju 😳

The aunt is Bittu Ji wife 😳

Thanks. I meant the Aunt who is hanging around with Bebe, with the flower in her hair, she was the Arnav's aunt in IPKKND (hello hi, bye bye)
Originally posted by yessehm

Thanks. I meant the Aunt who is hanging around with Bebe, with the flower in her hair, she was the Arnav's aunt in IPKKND (hello hi, bye bye)

Oh her 😆 we'll that's abhay aunt
Her husband is Beba son 😳 .
How is this raju guy connected to abhay kapoor family? I mean why is madhubala n raju leaving in abhays house? I kno some wat of this story but wasn't sure y is raju leaving with them n y did abhay got madhubala n raju get married...
So I completely stopped watching after the leap. And now Im curious why Abhay did this to Madhu? Why did he want to take revenge from Madhu and how is Raju related to Abhay? All I know is Abhay was a famous actor who hired Madhu as his secretary and she fell in love with him and agreed to marry him bcz he told her that he will only get the property if he married someone. But he put Raju instead of him but why did he do that? And how does Rajus face resemble RK? 
Who are Ananya, Ayesha, and Nikhil? And how are they related to Abhay?