CID Written Update 28th March,2014: Mumbai Ki Chawl Ka Rahasya

Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Written Update: Mumbai Ki Chawl Ka Rahasya

Air Date: 28th March, 2014

Director: Kumar.K

Story/Screenplay: Nitika Kanwar

A group of ladies are seen filling their pails with water and soon they get into a brawl as a lady accused a young lad of spilling her water. She catches hold of his ears and drags him up to his Nalini thai,. On her way up, she collides with another man and shouts at him too.(Born to shout at people I guess). The man apologizes and hurries downstairs. Another man calls him but he goes off without paying heed. The first man(Chapkya is his name), comes out and this is informed by a masked man to someone else through phone. He calls for a taxi but the van pulled a little ahead of him, and few goons get down from it and force Chapkya into the car and speed away. Here the lady is shocked to find Nalini thai's house locked and scolds the lad for what he had done( Poor lad). The lady is stopped by a couple and then the lady asks the lad to go in search of his Sangita thai. By now the man who had tried to stop the goons, enters the Chawl announcing the news to everyone. They get perplexed as to why they would do such a thing. He hadn't informed the police either. The young lad comes and informs the lady that Sangita thai's house was locked too. They try to call Sangita and Ketan kaka(Only now they are mentioning huh?)

Here in an NGO, a man fervently thanks Abhimanyu for saving his son and his money. Abhimanyu politely tells that it was his duty to serve people and he hands over some documents to him.(I liked the acting of the Abhimanyu man๐Ÿ˜Š). The four people from Ambawadi Chawl hurriedly come here to report their people missing. They list out the people missing including a child. Abhimanyu asks if they informed of their leaving elsewhere. The people say no. They also add that Ketan and Nalini lived alone and that Sangita lived with her son, Rahul. Abhimanyu, feeling that the disappearances have gone off limits, decides to take the aid of CID.

A girl is shouting to the boy on the road (Oh man! On the road, will anyone ever shout like that? Have some sense FW and make people do some sensible scenes). She says that she has to be home before 6 otherwise her parents would get suspicious. Just then her mother calls and after speaking to her, the girl (Priya), finds 1000 rupee notes strewn here and there. She calls to her boyfriend, who condemns her act saying that it was not right. As the girl continues to pick them up, she reaches a certain spot where she finds a motionless hand of a lady. She let her gaze follow the hand and she faints seeing a corpse.

The CID team arrives at the spot (Along with some unknown puppets introduced as new officers by our dear FW ๐Ÿ˜ก). Abhijeet(Horrible dress code- Blue jean, pink shirt, brown coat.. Eeeww ๐Ÿคข) asks Rohan(the boy) how they had found her. He says that they had found money scattered all over the place and had become greedy to pick them up. When they reached this particular spot they had found the corpse. Rohan pleads Abhijeet not to inform their parents. Abhijeet says that nothing should be hidden from parents. Abhijeet( Flying hair and googles.. Hayyyee!! ) eliminates the possibility of her murdered for the sake of money as so much money was found in the bag.  He also says that the lady had come of her own will as there were no signs of struggle on her body and also that the sand particles were only on her slippers. Abhijeet sir asks the new lady officer (Dhivya is her name, I think) what she had found. The new lady cop(Headless cop!!๐Ÿคข Will FW lose their fame if they show her face. Khair, there's nothing more to lose. So I am leaving it.) tells that  the purse had around 6000 rupees and the bag contained 8,30,000 rupees. Examining the slit on the throat, Abhijeet tells that surely the lady was murdered with a weapon that was curved enough. This is when they hit upon the possibility of it being a sickle ( I think the word meant that).

Here in the bureau, Abhimanyu enlightens ACP, Sachin and Shreya about the mysterious disappearances. He says that the residents of the Chawl were put under pressure by some officials who intended to build a mall. Sachin says if there is no renaissance with regards to this, the left out ones too will disappear in no time. Shreya asks if the residents were willingly selling out their houses. ACP sir rules out the possibility and so does Abhimanyu, saying that the people would surely have told him about it. He then tells the details about the missing people. When he revealed Nalini's photo, ACP says that they had found her body and also a cash of Rs. 8 lakh 30k. ACP sir then asks Abhimanyu the names of the owners of Gulabwadi Chawl and Ambawadi Chawl. The Gulabwadi Chawl belonged to a Darshan Seth and Ambawadi belonged to Bappan Seth.

Back in the field, Freddy calls all the farmers working over there and Abhijeet asked them since when they were working in the field. They had been working since 7.30 AM. Abhijeet checks everyone's sickle and a certain man says that the sickle isn't his and also tells that his contractor Chandru took it along with him promising to return the next morning. He had taken it the previous night. He still had not come.

CID team( Huh! It looked like a mob to me except the current 4. OK! Let me proceed) arrives at the Chawl and ACP sir asks for Room No: 63. He then tells the others to check up with Nalini's room. Asked about the reason, ACP sir tells the people that they had found the corpse of Nalini in the Parel field. The young lad(shown earlier), weeps saying that none of Nalini's acquaintances lived there.The lady(The fighter cock lady, OK? )(Sorry I couldn't get her name), tells ACP that she had wanted sugar from Nalini the previous night and next morning when she saw, the door was locked.

Up in Nalini's room, Sachin and co make a thorough search. Sachin finds a blackened potatoes lying uncooked. Freddy asks the reason for it. Sachin says that if they are exposed to air for a long time, the phenomenon happens( Oxidation huh? I don't know. Or maybe I didn't listen. Whatever, let's not bother now.) Suddenly his gaze falls upon a hidden knife beneath a table. Scraping it, he is shocked to find blood stains on it concluding that either it was Nalini's or the attacker's.

Down here, ACP is informing them about the disappearances in the Gulabwadi Chawl also and mutters to himself that somehow they were intertwined. He then asks the people if they heard any sound from Nalini's room and they deny. They also say that Ketan and Sangita too lived alone and that Sangita lived with her 6 year old son. He ascertains himself that the people had not gone by their will. In answer to ACP's question, the people say that Chapkya was also missing since morning and one man says that Chapkya was kind of introvert and kept things to himself. ACP sir tells about the money and the people are shocked.

In the lab, Salunkhe sir is examining something and says that the blood belonged not to Nalini but to a 25-30 year old man. He tries to show them something else by taking a fruit and biting it and eating.( Seriously, I did not get head or tail out of this scene. I am leaving this part. Pardon me) ACP sir understands and says that the criminal was not far from his reach now.

Abhijeet and co. entered a school after having pre-informed of their arrival to the principal. They enter inside and Abhijeet sir asks for  the record of a Rahul Kumar of Class 1. Now, a man in the principal's room leaves saying that he wanted to drink some water. The details reveal that Rahul had discontinued schooling and the man who left for drinking water is revealed to be his uncle. Abhijeet and everyone runs to catch him and does so before he could escape. He again breaks off from them and reaches the terrace threatening to commit suicide if they inched closer. He slips off balance, but the team saves him. He says that Sangita wanted so much money to educate her only son and so she had decided to sell the house and it had amounted to 50 lakhs. He adds that, another day Sangita had come running to him saying that the brokers had cheated her by paying only 10 lakhs. From then on, she had been evading dangers and that she was currently in a home, safe with her son, Rahul.

Now then, Abhijeet and co. arrives at a house and enters inside, much to the surprise of the residents. They show the sketch of Chandru who is also present there and tell that he was a killer. Chandru dashes outward and after trailing the CID by a few yards, he suddenly slips and falls down. He finds it difficult to breathe and yields in finally. Abhijeet sir says that it must be one kind of poison that had its effect all of a sudden. They move inside and enquire about it to Tej and his wife. Abhijeet asks Shreya to check up with every single item in the kitchen. Meanwhile, Abhijeet asks Tej why he had poisoned Chandru. Tej and his wife, both of them deny to have known anything about the poisoning. Tej picks up the teacup and sips little and he seemed alright. The team leaves the place

Now the team reaches the ashram where Sangita and Rahul were staying. They are led by a lady to the room and they are shocked to find Sangita dead and her son crying over her. They ask the lady to take away Rahul. Abhijeet examines Sangita and learns that she had been poisoned by her tablet intake. The owner says that it was that lady who gave Sangita her tablets. Shreya, runs to  catch the lady and slaps her tight. The lady confesses that it was she who did it. She says that she was paid by a man whose name she did not know. They show the sketch of Chapkya and she says it was he that paid her.

Now we see Chapkya being dragged by few masked men into a room. A man is sitting there and he tells him that his time was over and points a gun towards him. Chapkya battles them but loses when the bullet finally pierces his cranium. The goons leave him and he falls back dead.

To be continued...

Edited by Reshma. - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheroo9000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update Reshma๐Ÿ‘
Thankyou...๐Ÿ˜ณ
-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the lovely update Reshma.  ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜Š
misha.as thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the lovely WU Reshma...๐Ÿ˜Š
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So that's the case actually.. Thank you so much Reshma. Nice update. Keep up such tolerance level๐Ÿ˜›.
buublly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Reshu 4 d nice update๐Ÿ‘
ur comments were superb yaar๐Ÿ˜ƒ
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the WU. I thought I was the only one who didn't understand anything. ๐Ÿ˜†
binod.abhijeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Although i didn't get to watched cid, i enjoyed wu..tfs reshma
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely WU, sis. Thanks! ๐Ÿ‘ โญ๏ธ
Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sheroo9000