Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

What_the thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: BondJ007

How I didn't come upon this sooner,I wonder.

I love it.
The fourth part especially,is exceptionally well-written
Her emotional trauma at having seen her parents' funeral is very realistic.
And because I'm obnoxious that way,I love that you've made sure that all the four parts are together. πŸ˜†

Hope that you come up with something even better soon.
😊

Thank you so much for your generous comment!
Was thrilled it read it!

It was a first attempt at PaRud and am overwhelmed to see all the encouraging feedback! hopefully I'll get better as I write more.. 

Cheers
what_the!!!
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautifully written, loved it. Glad I came across this OS
Would really love to read more of your work, please do continue to write, you really have great penning skills
Dee
niyoti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey!

On part one:

Loving Rudras inner voice. πŸ˜† A poet and a soldier, such a contrast but I've always loved the imagery it invokes. The little touches of softness in outwardly gruff men are so endearing to watch. Whether it involves their mothers, sisters, wives or children. Wouldn't expect it to look any less adorable coming from Rudra.

PS: I'll admit to watching a couple of videos where soldiers meet their babies for the first time and I actually cried my eyes out.

On part two:

Love the distracted Paro and the thought of her slowly becoming aware of Rudra as a man. Peeking at his chest eh? I also like the small insight into human observations. Being impressed at slam dunking the pan into the sink in one shot? It does happen,we do get side tracked and muse about seemingly strange things. I was pretty impressed when that happened to me although it involved my nephews dirty diaper and a dust bin πŸ˜†

On part three and four:

Rudras basic instinct when it comes to Paro is of fierce protection and when he doesn't have his guard up his attitude softens and he's so tuned in to her needs, not that he's any less aware of her when he's trying to act all nonchalantπŸ˜‰ when he prcieves her in danger he is anxious and so focussed on making things better and then when dust settles, his anger sparks, probably stemming from the fear of how she makes him feel and not understanding it

"how dare you have me so worried"

This jallad will definitely be worth it! Hang in there Paro πŸ˜ƒ

This was wonderful! Continue writing.

Love
NitiEdited by niyoti - 10 years ago
Exprimere thumbnail
It's been a while. *Shamelessly* When are you writing some more? πŸ˜›
Also, I think I like you more because of your profile pic. πŸ˜†
Edited by Exprimere - 10 years ago
What_the thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyoti

Hey!

On part one:

Loving Rudras inner voice. πŸ˜† A poet and a soldier, such a contrast but I've always loved the imagery it invokes. The little touches of softness in outwardly gruff men are so endearing to watch. Whether it involves their mothers, sisters, wives or children. Wouldn't expect it to look any less adorable coming from Rudra.

PS: I'll admit to watching a couple of videos where soldiers meet their babies for the first time and I actually cried my eyes out.

On part two:

Love the distracted Paro and the thought of her slowly becoming aware of Rudra as a man. Peeking at his chest eh? I also like the small insight into human observations. Being impressed at slam dunking the pan into the sink in one shot? It does happen,we do get side tracked and muse about seemingly strange things. I was pretty impressed when that happened to me although it involved my nephews dirty diaper and a dust bin πŸ˜†

On part three and four:

Rudras basic instinct when it comes to Paro is of fierce protection and when he doesn't have his guard up his attitude softens and he's so tuned in to her needs, not that he's any less aware of her when he's trying to act all nonchalantπŸ˜‰ when he perceives her in danger he is anxious and so focussed on making things better and then when dust settles, his anger sparks, probably stemming from the fear of how she makes him feel and not understanding it

"how dare you have me so worried"

This jallad will definitely be worth it! Hang in there Paro πŸ˜ƒ

This was wonderful! Continue writing.

Love
Niti

Thank you, thank you, thank you... for this generous and detailed comment! I am so overwhelmed!! Especially loved all those parts in bold!

As I said in my note, I started off writing something light and easy, but suddenly things moved in another direction altogether.

I am so glad that you liked this piece! Excited enough to write more...

Silly silly, grin grin!!
What_the thumbnail

Originally posted by: Exprimere

It's been a while. *Shamelessly* When are you writing some more? πŸ˜›

Also, I think I like you more because of your profile pic. πŸ˜†

Thank you so much, love! means a lot!
I am working on something else - will let you know once it's up!

PS: I love my display pic too! Would've had it as my phone wallpaper, but then that one is reserved for my husband πŸ˜‰
Edited by What_the - 10 years ago
niyoti thumbnail

Originally posted by: What_the

Thank you, thank you, thank you... for this generous and detailed comment! I am so overwhelmed!! Especially loved all those parts in bold!

As I said in my note, I started off writing something light and easy, but suddenly things moved in another direction altogether.

I am so glad that you liked this piece! Excited enough to write more...

Silly silly, grin grin!!

Hahaha silly silly grin grin!

I was grinning too while reading.
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyoti

Hahaha silly silly grin grin!

I was grinning too while reading.

main bhi grinning reading you guys convo !! happily grinning trio ! lol !! group hug hojaye πŸ€—
niyoti thumbnail
Congratulations! You won the SS/OS/FF of the week πŸ˜ƒ
Here's the link: Rann Ki Ret Se #4
Edited by niyoti - 10 years ago
Exprimere thumbnail
Congratulations for winning this week! :D

That puts you in a very revered league, I must say!