Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wonderful story Zara - loved the ending - beautiful how he came back after being presumed dead and everyone clapped when they agreed to marry 
such a wonderful thought the warmth between us!
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Love the ending. Thank you for  not killing him. Nahi to mera ro ro ke bura haal ho jata. And I'd have no way of explaining to my family why I was depressed. I'm so glad they had their happy ending, more like beginning actually. Write more, Zara!
Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: neet2407

Wonderful story Zara - loved the ending - beautiful how he came back after being presumed dead and everyone clapped when they agreed to marry 

such a wonderful thought the warmth between us!

Thanks for liking my ending sis!
x
Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: SS88

Love the ending. Thank you for  not killing him. Nahi to mera ro ro ke bura haal ho jata. And I'd have no way of explaining to my family why I was depressed. I'm so glad they had their happy ending, more like beginning actually. Write more, Zara!

Thanks sis. Will try to write more if in the mood,lol.
xxx
What_the thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
This was a lovely story baisa... Im sad it has come to an end...
I loved the way you brought us Paro and Rudra in a different plot setting and did full justice to their characters...

Thank you for writing and enthralling us with this beautiful piece of writing πŸ˜Š
Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: What_the

This was a lovely story baisa... Im sad it has come to an end...

I loved the way you brought us Paro and Rudra in a different plot setting and did full justice to their characters...

Thank you for writing and enthralling us with this beautiful piece of writing πŸ˜Š

*hugs*
Thanks baisa. Really happy you liked it😳
x
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

superb story zara

loved it dear
Yoyo-free thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That was wonderful! I read all the parts up till the epilogue just now, and my eyes are ready for some tears, Zara, I think you should be a writer! or a journalist! You'd do such a good job! You amaze me every time. By the story, and by your writings. Amazing job! πŸ‘ Take care xo 
Uzma or Yoyo-free :) Awh, them tears rolling already.. 
Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yoyo-free

That was wonderful! I read all the parts up till the epilogue just now, and my eyes are ready for some tears, Zara, I think you should be a writer! or a journalist! You'd do such a good job! You amaze me every time. By the story, and by your writings. Amazing job! πŸ‘ Take care xo 

Uzma or Yoyo-free :) Awh, them tears rolling already.. 

Aww thank you so much sis!! Just really glad you liked it so much.😳
x
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Perfect ending!!!!!!!!!!!!!