Our SUPERBEST HERO VD Returns, AMAZING MARRIAGE Happens * PICS *<3

-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
❀️Omg...😳 Loved Loved Loved & Loved ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️Every Aspect Of My Fabulously Rocking Superbest VD's Dhamakedaar Mind Blowing Superbly Best Entry Scene Along with this Marriage of My Newly wed Cutest Kiddish Couple RM Truly Amazing Uniquely Lovely Wedding Specially Because Our Wonderfully Handsome VD is Back πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌ!! Truly God Has Made Yet again Our New RM too for Each Other So As They Were Destined To Live Together πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ!! They are Too Inseparable & Tied with Each Other Now For Throughout Their Life No matter New RK is Mentally Challenged Still Madhubala Will Have to Be there taking care for him for him Yet AgainπŸ‘πŸΌ !! Time & Again It's Always Proved that Our New RM Is, will & Forever too Like Our Previous RM is, will & forever be the Uniquely Best Cutest Jodi ForeverπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ‘β­οΈ !! Here's a Song Dedication To My This Much Awaited Beautiful Newly Wed Cutest CoupleπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰β€οΈ --

Dulhe ka sehra suhaana lagta hai
Dulhan ka to dil deewana lagta hai
Palbhar mein kaise badalte hain rishte
Ab to har apna begaana lagta hai
Dulhan ka to dil deewana lagta hai ...❀️

Saat pheron se bandha janmon ka yeh bandhan
Pyaar se joda hai rab ne preet ka daaman
Hain nayi rasmein, nayi kasmein, nayi uljhan
Honth hai khaamosh, lekin keh rahi dhadkan
Dhadkan dhadkan, dhadkan dhadkan 
Dhadkan meri dhadkan, dhadkan teri dhadkan
Mushkil ashkon ko chhupaana lagta hai ...❀️

Dulhan ka to dil deewana lagta hai
Palbhar mein kaise badalte hain rishte
Ab to har apna begaana lagta hai
Dulhan ka to dil deewana lagta hai...❀️

❀️ Loved All The Various Awesome Scenes of RM wedding & VD's Entry πŸ˜ƒ!! Loved All The Rituals Performed by My Newly Cutest Jodi with all the Havan, praying fire God, Varmala, Phere's, Mangalsutra & Sindoor πŸ˜³β€οΈπŸ˜‰!! Madhu/ DD was looking Extremely Sweetly Gorgeously Beautiful in the Bridal Avatar of her & Also Loved That softly Bright Smile on Madhu's Face Through out the Marriage πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ!!

❀️ Finally Finally Finally & Finally πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³πŸ₯³Once Again the Superstar Superbest Awesomely Fantastically Great Really Truly Superb Handsome Hero Vivian Dsena Makes An Awesome ,Cutest, Naughty, Adorable wala Expressions Smirking Smiling Gorgeous looks , Dreamy deep attractive Eyes, Excellent EntryπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Žβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌ & I Loved  Loved Loved Extremely Absolutely Loved His Spectacular Super Perfect Rocking Timing Entry & The Way He Discloses He Reveals with his Hand was So Flawless & Great β€οΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ!!!! VD was Looking Simply Truly Amazingly Fit, Hot & More Fresh Perfect Droolicious looks as I feel Like Keep Staring him All the day with a smile on top of my Face πŸ˜³πŸ˜³β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ  ❀️!!!!!

❀️ Aww πŸ˜›Look Our Poor Madhu Once was all Shocked😲 Just On her Wedding Day just like the way Her Mom MRK was Shocked on her 4 phero wali Shaadi or Unwedding of RishBala πŸ˜‰!!! LOL Hmmm ...Whoever Said,  Said it Perfectly History Repeats Itself & Seriously Here In Our MBland when it comes to Marriage  then It has to Time & Again Proved to be Truly RightπŸ€£πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜› ❀️ !!

❀️ Omg...πŸ˜†πŸ˜›Now Coming to the Wonderfully Cutest πŸ˜›,Adorable, Funny, Sweet & Filled With Innocence Wala Precap πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ˜³β­οΈ!! Oh Gosh the way Madhu was peeping from the Door into Her Room To Have a Look of her Hubby was So so Cutely LovelyπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜³...DD  was looking so so Cutest Over There I loved DD's Tensioned Cute Curious Expressions over there πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›β­οΈ!!!!!!!

Loved  Loved Loved Really Loved ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️the way Madhu's Hubby Our Cutest πŸ˜›πŸ˜³& Innocent Raj(VD's Character)πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ removes the Toy infront of his Face & Looks Madhu Remembering His BiwiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Gives a Super Loveliest Smirky Smiling Looks To HerπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ which was Kind of Filled with Naughtiness & Happiness...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰ !! I was just Looking At My Innocently smiling Cutest VD All Over again & Again πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈ!!!!!!❀️

Oh God I m So So So So So Happiest πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒThat My Rockstar Superstar VD Finally Came Back to His Baby Own ShowπŸ₯³πŸ₯³ Just Made for him Meant πŸ‘πŸΌJust For Him which was Lifeless and Meaningless without Him & Now With His Awesomely Great Comeback πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌ This Show Got all It's Essence, Charm, Reason to Exist, Being Full of Life & Real Hero Back AhaanπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ !! Loved  Loved Loved Extremely Absolutely Dearly Truly Loved & Will Always Love U My Superbest Vivian Dsena & Drashti Dhami ...β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€— U Both will Now Perfectly Rock Together Once Again with Your Newest Admirable Truly Best & Fabulous JodiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ !! All the Best DVD ...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ Keep Rocking, Be Happy & Enjoy The New Journey Of Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon !!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ Edited by Chitrarocking - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
DO COMMENTS & LIKES ALL RMIANS & DVDIANS !!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful post chitra
fantastic episode
droolicious pics
Revu_Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hayeee that cute smile maar daala

Tune kya kar daala, mar gayi mein mit gayi mein,
Oh jee aah jee ho gayi mein,
Teri deewani deewani, Teri deewani deewani

Revu_Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post chittu πŸ€—
zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
everthng was wonderful
i hope it remains like that πŸ˜›
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful post and pics, Chitra.😳
kajal99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lovely pics πŸ˜³

look at his lips in precap... keeping it like kids
rishbala4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
 NO COMMENT! VD SAYS IT ALL😳ISIT JUST ME OR HAS HE LOST WEIGHT!😳 HOPE WE GET SOME SHIRTLESS SCENES THIS TIME! LAST TIME I WAS DIEING FOR 1 BUT I NEVER GOT 1 IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR!😭 NOW HE JUST NEEDS A 6 PACK THEN I AM DEAD😳❀️
.Shree. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb Post Chitra πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Lovely Pics