TomNJerry... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Ashlok OS- Little angel

Hi friends...here is another short and sweet story for you ...hope you all will enjoy...

As shlok lifted her little angel in his arms...who was dressed in pink frock ...a smile appeared on his face...

Shlok:''Mera chotu sa angel kya kar raha hai???''...he said as she tried to hit his face with her tiny tiny hands...

On seeing the little efforts ,her daughter was making to hit him on face...shlok was feeling so happy...that he kissed her...

Shlok:''my angel aap tu bohat naughty hotey ja rahey ho...bilkul apni mama ki tarah''...

On hearing this her little princess giggled repeatly ...and this made him more pleased...

Astha:''Aisa kya kaha shlok aap ne meri beti se ke woh itna smile de rahi hai...she asked while entering the room''...

Shlok:''well mainey  ussey abhi bola key woh bilkul apni mama jaisi naughty hai.aur..woh iss  baat se agree karti hai issi liye...itna smile kar rahi hai''...

Astha ...very funny mr.shlok...she said taking her daughter in her arms...

Shlok laughed...and asked her that ''where she is taking her''???...

Astha:i m going to put her in cart so that she can sleep peacefully...

Shlok:haan tu woh yahan hamarey saath bed par bhi tu so sakti hai...

Astha:bilkul nahi...shayed aap ko pata nahi hai ke jab aap so jatey hain  tu neendh main kitni exercise kartey hain...main nahi chahti ke meri tarah ussey bhi aap ki acrobatic performance dekhney ko miley...iss liye woh yahan cart main soye gi...yahan bilkul meri bedside ke saath...she said signalling towrds her side of bed...

Shlok:arey oh madam...khud ko tu sambhal nahi sakti meri beti ko kya sambhalo gi...agar raat ko tum uss ke uper hi gir gayi tu ...nahi main yeh risk nahi le sakta...

Astha:Shlok main iss ka khayal achey se rakh sakti hoon...samjhey aap...

Shlok:impossible ...tum tu khud ab tak aik choti bachi ho...

Astha:lagta hai aap bhool gaye ke aap ki beti ko bhi issi choti bachi ne hi janam diya hai...

Shlok:waisey waqai astha...i m surprised haan...tum ne aisa kiya kaisey...he was continuously teasing her...when their daughter started crying...

Astha:lijiye aap tu bachon ko ziada achey se sabhal saktey hain...ab chup karwayiye issey...

Shlok took her in his arms but she was crying non-stop...

Astha:bus hogaya aap ka...nahi chup hoyi na woh...saying this she made funny faces infront of her daughter and she stopped crying at once...

Astha:dekha kaunn kis ko kitna sambhal sakta hai...

Shlok:tum na...as he spoke... their daughter started crying again...but as he stopped ...she also stopped crying...again he wanted to say something teasing to astha...but his daughter again started crying ...and this went on for sometime repeatedly...

They both layghed now...

Astha:ab fight kijiye mr. akdu...aap ki miss junior akdu aap ko fight ka koi chance nahi deney wali ab...

Shlok:pakka...she will be a total drama queen like you''...

As shlok said these words their daughter giggled loudly ...

Shlok kissed her..and spoke...''look our naughty girl very well knows what her papa is saying''...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awww... 
meerab i want more n more n more now...sunday to saturday ... every mrng every night... 
u r awesome yaar..πŸ‘. mujhe jeenia ka ff yaad a gea... πŸ˜³
its mindblowing.πŸ€—...i loved each n every word of it...
 loved it when shlok  tried to say something to astha n angel starts crying n later stopping... like there is some button sort of...πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Edited by naina.. - 10 years ago
TomNJerry... thumbnail
wowww...naina firstπŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
TomNJerry... thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbb1

Aww so sweet thank you

thanks dear😳
athmi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it a lot.
Tfd pm 😊
mawraa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shooo cute lovely thanks meerab you always write great stuff ❀️
naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meerab...

wowww...naina firstπŸ˜‰

yey
seeheeryou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Cuteee... wow i'm lacking words yaar!! Awesome os; banner was super cute.. Meerab you are fabulous..
TomNJerry... thumbnail
ok sweety ...going to check...πŸ˜›
TomNJerry... thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina..

awww... 

meerab i want more n more n more now...sunday to saturday ... every mrng every night... 
u r awesome yaar..πŸ‘. mujhe jeenia ka ff yaad a gea... πŸ˜³
its mindblowing.πŸ€—...i loved each n every word of it...
 loved it when shlok  tried to say something to astha n angel starts crying n later stopping... like there is some button sort of...πŸ˜†πŸ€£

firstly thank u sooo much sweety...and u want os every time...πŸ˜†...itney fast tu mujhe ideas bhi nahi aatey naina...but i will try to write more and more for u my sweety...and now there will be a little break in this os series as its my test on monday so tomorrow i will be busy...but will try to give u another os today as a compensation in advance...
And secondly i was really missing jeeni's ff so thats why i tried to write this one...
Thirdly...yeah ashlok's little princess so clever na...she didn't want to see her parents fighting so she started her own song in between...to get their attention...😳😳😳😳