Paro-sa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I am a silent member of RR, since the beginning. Today, thought of writing an OS. This is my first in RR. Here, we go..๐Ÿ˜Š

"Gas se khatto, Paro..."

She was busily pouring the weird looking mixture into the pan.

"mein ne kaha, gas se khatto..." His voice stroke an upper note. But, it was not enough to make Paro shudder. The spoon simply clanked on the pan. He glared at her angrily and muttered under his breath "Paroo... you..".

The next thing she saw was the pan on its wings slamming against the kitchen sink. She looked up and saw a set of eyes piercing into her soul. He moved an inch forward, and her legs found their ways backwards.

"When I say something, it's best for you to obey!... Now, move aside." He signalled her to the door. She sighed looking into his eyes and meekly retreated. After an imaginary pat on the back, he turned back only to see a stubborn Paro scrubbing on the pan. He sprang towards her and held her by the shoulders. " You never understand, do you?.. You are nothing but a shameless creature with no self-respect clinging to me like a leech.." With that punch of an insult he threw her sideways and bounced towards the door.

" Am not.." A mild voice was heard from behind.

He turned : " What?"

" I'm not what you said." A silver drop found its way down her rosy cheeks. " I am not shameless. I have done wrong, I have misunderstood you, I was with wrong 'aadmi'. I was not ready to believe you. I hurt you, I hurt my nation... I know I was wrong, even though, it was not intentional... and am shameful of it. That's why I am here. I am shameful of my wrong, I want you to forgive me; you know why?.. because I have self respect. I cant live with the burden of being wrong. I don't want to cling to ...". a fresh set of tears fled her eyes.

He stared at her in silence. Paro looked at him and her sobs grew louder. He sprinted to her and pulled her into his arms in the flash of a second. She looked at him, wide eyed and tried to move away, but he was too much to resist...

***            ***        ***                        ***               ***      ***

" Dont move" he whispered keeping her close to his heart and turned off the gas.

"something is burning" Paro sniffed in the air.

Rudra pushed her slightly away, and looked at her questioningly. Suddenly her eyes fell on Rudra's right palm. it had a red shade on it.

" you are hurt" She instinctively took his hand in hers and started to blow . He flinched and tried to let his hand free.

"Shh.. stay still..." She commanded and applied some oil on his inner palms. " You are so careless... How could someone get hurt like that?"

He rolled his eyes and let his hands free. " Rudr..." She chided him. He leaned in and took hold of her duppatta and raised an eyebrow.

" Arrey.. what do you think you are doin..." she gulped her words mid-sentence as she saw the burnt-out far end of her  duppatta.

A simple " Ohh.." escaped from her mouth and she gaped stupidly at him.

He gave one of his 'am-done-with-you' looks and left the kitchen, as a soft 'Thanks , Rudr' was heard.

A smirk peaked out from the mustached lips, as the 'mausam' once again bloomed.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I know, its not great.. Still, tell me. How did u find it? Any good?

should i write any further?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow ! nice and cute.
Paro sa, precise and neat write up. but why so little? It finished as soon as it took time to start. yaara, dont ask just write more๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ! 
Edited by shreya_rc - 10 years ago
asmi279 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aww..that ws so cute..thanks fr the sweet weekend read :)
Hunnybunny3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No it was good. Short and sweet. Do keep on writing. 
Paro-sa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks EVERYONE...

Originally posted by: shreya_rc

wow ! nice and cute.

Paro sa, precise and neat write up. but why so little? It finished as soon as it took time to start. yaara, dont ask just write more๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ! 

Thank you... next time ,will make it longer.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Paro-sa - 10 years ago
prabha.abha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its nice dear pls do continue but write fully in english
SherryGS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
very cute. enjoyed it and Rudra's smile.