28th March - Written Update -Qubool Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Part 1

Gaffur tells Zoya lets go home! Razia is pointing the gun at Gaffur..! Suddenly some people come with chadar for offering at the mosque and Gaffur Zoya leave! Razia fumes that everything went wrong..! Razia wonders why Tanvir din come? This was all her plan! Razia realises this was not her plan..and she has some other plan? Razia says Tanvir knows how to turn tables on everyone.. and now she has made me a scapegoat!

Zoya-Gaffur are about to sit in the car and Zoya says wanna offer chaadar and goes! Zoya thinks of calling Asad! Asad is in the car with Dilshad-Najma and he asks about the babys health and Dilshad says perfect ..! Asad says wanna meet Jnr Tamatar! Zoya calls Asad and says today i met my dad... and saw him for the first time and he hugged me ..! Asad says really great news but who is he? Wanna meet him! Zoya says will tell u all after meeting u! She asks Asad to pick her up and he says yes wait there! Asad tells Dilshad the good news..!

Badi Bi tells Samira to open her luggage and checks it and finds ornaments and money stashed..! Samira says i din keep it! Badi Bi asks who put it? Samira says dunno! Badi Bi says key must be here only and digs and finds it..! Samira asks what is this? Badi Bi says keys..! Haseena says .. this is my lockers key and Samira says din keep it here! Nikhat says so all this came on its own? Samira says i know all this is done by Badi Bi and Nikhat.. they wanna trap me! Badi Bi slaps her ..! She says wont spare u .. u blamed me? Lemme tell Asad to get cops here! Farhaan says let it be.. i will handle and takes her from there! Badi Bi and Haseena lauf! They overhear Farhaan - Samira - Haseena talk ..! Farhaan says u wanted to run with the money and Samira says no .. and Haseena says u should be put in the basement! Nikhat says they are goners!

Zoya tells Asad that whatever Gaffur has done could be due to some situational issue and he seriously repents it..! Dilshad says happy u got ur father finally! Asad says .. not yet sure of it..! Zoya says.. have many situational evidences .. he is my dad! Asad says if ur happy then am happy! Asad tells Zoya that she should not have left Rasheed alone! And should have informed him before leaving the house! Zoya says tried to call u all but culdn reach .. and doc says he has given sleeping meds so he must be sleeping! Suddenly Rasheeds body falls on the car! He has been stabbed from back..!

Part 2

Dilshad screams and Asad  is shocked and tries to hep him wake up..! Dilshad passes out ..! Najma tries to wake Dilshad..! Asad realises Rasheed is dead..! Zoya looks up and sees Gaffur standing with blood on his hands..! Asad notices and fumes  ..!

Humera is pacing in her room and is about to call Ayan when Haider comes and says am going .. dun wait for me..! Right then they hear police sirens ..!They rush to the hall ..!

Doc checks on Rasheed and cops bring murder weapon ..! Doc says he was killed about an hour ago ... about 5pm ..! Razia returns and is shocked to see the situation ..! Gaffur comes too ! Cop asks if Asad has any suspicion? Asad says.. my dad was killed  by Gaffur Ahmed Siddiqui..! Asad tells cops to arrest him! Zoya asks Asad what he is saying? Asad says yes.. ur dad killed my dad..!

Badi Bi tells Haseena so glad we caught the girl in time or else..! Haseena is quiet! She says.. not good news for u..! Farhaan is quiet too! He says .. just got a phonecall .. Rasheed has been murdered..! Badi Bi is shocked .. Nikhat too..! Badi Bi breaksdown ..and Nikhat gags her tears..! Farhaan-Haseena take Badi Bi to Rasheeds place..!

Zoya tells Asad .. Gaffur cant do any such thing.. how dare he suggest such thing? He is innocent! Asad shows Gaffurs bloody hands and Zoya says those who try to save get their hands bloodied too! Asad asks Gaffur why u killed my dad? He attacks him ..and cops stop Asad..! The cops find a taveez in Rasheeds hand n ask whose is it? Cop says Gaffurs!

Asad asks Zoya any more evidence?? Dun think so..! Cop arrests Gaffur..!

Part 3

Zoya says my dad is innocent and Asad says even u r not innocent..! Told u not to leave dad alone but u did what u always do...be careless.. ! Was my mistake that i trusted u..! Its coz of ur carelessness he is dead..! Cops tells Gaffur to come with them! Zoya says no .. u cant take him with u ..! U investigate first..! Asad says move and Zoya says no .. how can they take him like this? My dad din kill anyone .. he cant commit such a big crime .. he regrets his mistakes..! Asad says let the cops do their job ..! Zoya says.. telling u .. he din kill anyone! Asad fumes n raises his hand but Haider blocks..!

Precap --- Zoya tells Asad that u know how much i have waited to meet my dad and u did this? Asad says he is a killer ! Zoya says he is not a killer! Asad and Zoya glare at each other! Cops are taking Rasheeds body away and Dilshad runs after them ..and holds his hand right then Shireen comes and holds his hand too ...! Razia tells Tanvir that she was worried she missed killing Gaffur and Tanvir says i kill two birds with one stone ..! Gaffur is gone and Rasheed too! Both Razia-Tanvir lauf..!

Edited by Armu4eva - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thankyou so much fr d update 😊
Yaaay...so shireens back huh...and Ayaan was finally remembered
Poor zoya...I wish haider tells it all to zoya
saku19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for this. It was a one of the best epi of Qubool hai. 
Jalkaur thumbnail
sick and disgusting. kill the whole cast off. QH is all thumbs down now.
Surish thumbnail

google logogoogle logogoogle logogoogle logogoogle logogoogle logo
samicute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
google logogoogle logogoogle logogoogle logogoogle logogoogle logo