The Time has come to Question the History - Mahabharata

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
We have always seen Mahabharata from the point of view of winners, but recently I have read this amazing book you can check it out at :  http://ow.ly/v6SeI . It is a really awesome book which gives you story from the kauravas point of view. It is therefore called as Ajaya - Roll of the Dice - Epic of the Kaurava Clan. 
Would you be interested to know more do click on the trailer link : 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an5lcg4teOQ 
Have you say on such a brilliant and amazing book.
Well we always hear the story from the point of view of lord Jesus. Does anyone tries to justify Judas???? No . Does anyone ever say Judas was right??? 
Then why does this happen with Hinduism ??? Are we more tolerant ???

Secondly to write the story from the point of view of kauravas either you have to be a kaurava or you have to Ved vyas the original writer. How can anyone else write the story from the pov of people they don't know

I don't know who has written this book or what it entails but what ever it is it has to be pure imagination of the writer. It can be a great book but it would still be imagination, like we write and read fan fiction 

PS this was not meant as a dig at lord Jesus. I believe in one God and believe in all the scriptures 

It is always said that every coin has two side and thus every discussion has two sides. So I think so it is a really good to have a taste of Alternate Mythology reading and getting a chance to know the other side of the story, reading history through the eyes of the lost AJAYA - Roll of the Dice - Epic of the Kaurava Clan by Anand Neelakantan is that novel that got me intrigued by the whole genre all together. 

Check the Slideshare Presentation about the book - http://www.slideshare.net/leadstartpublishing/the-time-has-come-to-question-history

Check the Teaser Trailer -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an5lcg4teOQ
Off course there are two sides but both sides should come to tell the story then only we can analyse what is being said, we cannot analyse it from a fan fiction 
I will give an example A and B had a fight for some reason, A won and A recorded it. No one had a clue on B's side of the story. Then after five thousand years C came about read what A's record ( right or wrong) and created B's side of the story from his imagination and interpretation. Could this be called hearing the other side of the coin??? Can we really say from this that B was right or wrong???

I agree that maybe B's side of the story is totally lost but c's story which is written five thousand years later cannot be taken as  B's side of the story . It can only be accepted as a fictional interpretation 

I also admit that C may be an amazing writer and what he has written can be accepted as a beautiful work of art but cannot question A's records 
Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Nandiniraizaada

Off course there are two sides but both sides should come to tell the story then only we can analyse what is being said, we cannot analyse it from a fan fiction 
I will give an example A and B had a fight for some reason, A won and A recorded it. No one had a clue on B's side of the story. Then after five thousand years C came about read what A's record ( right or wrong) and created B's side of the story from his imagination and interpretation. Could this be called hearing the other side of the coin??? Can we really say from this that B was right or wrong???

I agree that maybe B's side of the story is totally lost but c's story which is written five thousand years later cannot be taken as  B's side of the story . It can only be accepted as a fictional interpretation 

I also admit that C may be an amazing writer and what he has written can be accepted as a beautiful work of art but cannot question A's records 
Good theory.
Plus, from what I understood from the author's first book, he doesn't involve magic and God in anything.
SO while A's story is replete with God and God's magic, B's side of the story is totally devoid of anything of the sort... so wouldn't both stories be sort of unbalanced?
I mean, even if we are taking the losing side and writing, when the original story has magic, why shouldn't the new story also?