25th March-Written Update-Je Le Zara

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Part 1

The kids tell Isha it was their dad and ask Sanchi! Sanchi says yes.. it was Arvind ..! All are shocked! Isha is in panic! The kids say again! Isha chide them and say .. dad is in Germany! Keep quiet! Nina asks her not to scold the kids and make them understand nicely! She says but Sanchi is saying the same thing! Sanchi tries to make an excuse saying maybe i was mistaken ..! She says i saw Arvind only in pics so ..and there was lot of traffic.. n i culd have made a mistake! The kids keep repeating the same thing..! Sanchi tells the kids dad is in Germany ..and will bring toys for u both.. and if he was back.. he wuld have brought toys for u both.. n wuld have come home..! She tells the kids to go make tent so they can stay there! The kids rush off..! Sanchi looks  at Isha! Suparna comments that so much drama .. wondering what Sanchi did with the kids! Nina asks her what is wrong with her? Why think bad? She tells Suparna to meditate.. to get peace of mind..! Isha excuses from there! Sanchi is quiet and wondering about the matter! 

Isha is on phone and trying Arvind and wonders why she cant get thru! Sanchi comes to her with tea..! Isha thanks her ..! Sanchi says can do this much for u ..! Sanchi says can do even more than that..and says u look troubled.. u can share ur troubles with me! Isha says i think ur misunderstanding.. theres nothing like that! Sanchi says thats gud.. pray ur never in trouble but if ur ever in trouble.. do share with me..! Isha smiles..! Sanchi says wont tell anyone about this .. and wont ask u either till u tell from front ..! 

Sanchi is pacing in the room while the kids play ..! DV comes and tells that he is charged for fraud ..! Sanchi is shocked..! DV says and he is in hiding .. and so Isha is meeting top criminal lawyers..! He says will talk to Isha! Sanchi says.. dun .. let her talk herself..! DV says situation is serious! Sanchi says lets respect her privacy! DV says.. she is my elder sis.. we cant take risk! Sanchi says she will talk to us herself.. give her some time ...to open up ..! 

Part 2

Isha is talking to Arvind and says kids need u and right then DV comes and she cuts the call..! DV asks Isha what is the matter and shows her the file ..! Isha reads and is shocked..! Sanchi tries to stop him but DV keeps grilling Isha! Nina comes and so does Suparna and asks the matter? Why is he so upset! Sanchi tries to divert it but Isha blames Sanchi n says u instigated DV. .dun do drama! Isha says dunno what is the matter with Sanchi .. always insulting me! Suparna says really? Anvaye asks to spit out the truth! DV says before targeting Sanchi read it.. and Anvaye reads...about fraud ..of 150 Crores! DV says yes..  by Arvind..! Isha falls quiet..! DV says how Arvind did fraud and is hiding from all ..! He calls Arvind fraud! Nina asks Isha if all this is true? Isha says yes.. ! Isha says Arvind din do anything.. his consignment got rejected n he culd not repay the loan! Anvaye says enough of hiding things . .no need to hide anymore..! Anvaye says from now u will stay here.. with the kids..! Anvaye says he did what he had to ..now wont let u stay with him! Isha says he needs me..! Anvaye says i decided! DV says how can Isha leave him at this time! Anvaye says.. ur younger to me in age and experience.. n will stay younger only ..! So what if dad gave u business to run .. in dads absence my decision is final! Anvaye says till this matter is sorted u will stay here with the kids..! Nina agrees to the decision ..n says for some time.. stay here till all is sorted! Isha blames Sanchi! DV says she din do anything..she cares for u.. n tried to stop me from talking to u..! SaRuv leave from there..! Suparna watches with a smirk..! 

Part 3

DV recollects all rude words against Sanchi ...! Sanchi asks why he is so quiet? He is a gud brother! DV says and a bad hubby .. got u cornered in front of all ..! Sanchi says they are family ..its ok! DV says u do so much for all n they blame u! Sanchi says.. Isha is in pain .. its ok ..! DV says what about holi event? Sanchi says family scolding u is about caring ..! And am new so all take time to understand! DV asks how u figured the family then? DV says coz i figured u! DV says u r really very nice.. i dun wanna stay at a place where u get insulted always.. lets go back to Panchgani! Sanchi says ur in anger.. but i wont be happy by separating u from ur family! DV says i wont be unhappy! Sanchi says i will .. finally i m getting relations to live.. just got a mom...how to leave all this? DV says its not gud to be so gud! Sanchi says .. ur too good of a hubby .. n if u smile ur will look handsome too and DV smiles..! Sanchi says lemme go talk to Isha! DV says she is short tempered! Sanchi says trust me.. be back ..! 

Sanchi comes to Isha ..! Isha is angry ..! Sanchi says i know what happened is not right. .but DV found from someone else.. i din tell him ..and DV asked coz of worry .. ! Sanchi says sorry ..! She says if u feel at peace by scolding me.. go ahead. . i can imagine ur pain ...! They hug..! Isha says i feel light hearted.. coz its gud.. all found out.. or i was tired of lying ..! Isha says.. i feel better .. a lot n its gud kids stay here.. they will be safe and secure! Sanchi agrees..! She reassures all will be well ..! Isha says saying gud ...gets gud things.. so thank u for helping me hope for better! DV watches Sanchi reassure Isha.. and they hug..! DV smiles.. n self thot ur awesome.. from where do u find so much love to bind the whole house? 

Precap -- Nina and Sanchi are in the hall chatting and Aaji calls Sanchi and says Prachi had miscarriage..! Sanchi is shocked..! 

Edited by Armu4eva - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks tan gd episode...