YRKKH: FrustrationThread[DTsNotePg13]

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
yeh rishta kya kehlata hai

Frustration Thread
----------------------------------------------

As the title suggests , yes this is the right place to put all your dissatisfaction and frustrations and criticisms towards the show, the story, the concept,  the plot, the pace, the characters ! 

There are few members who do not like what is being shown, it is their opinion, they have a right to express their opinion about the show, and it would be unfair, if their opinions are considered as bashing and reported. Hence any sort of  dissatisfaction towards the show/performance of actors can be posted here and there by vent away !!

Few rules to always remember 

1. This is not a chat thread nor an appreciation thread, this is a frustration thread where members post their frustration over the show or the CV's.

2. This thread is exclusively meant to post the frustrations  regarding story line/characters/tracks/basic concept/pace/performance of actors etc and nothing else except frustrations can be posted here.

3. Rules of the section and IF COC are effective at all times. That means no bashing, swearing, instigating , fighting or the use of inappropriate language. 

4. Those who continue to chat will be dealt with Severity!

5. Any topics opened for frustration will be locked and merged here. and do not open new threads to criticize the show or an actor/character/director/etc.

[CREDIT: IPKKND...EBP Forum]
  Regards,
YRKKH DT

Edited by starry.phoenix - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think it was much needed! 
Thankyouu ðŸ˜Š
Kripa-banka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ehhehe It Was Needed...

Thanku Shikha Di
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
whoop! thats really needed Shikhu🤗...and I'm happy that Now I can vent out my criticism regarding fictional characters of the show here.:)
nivedha_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
really needed this thread 😆...thanks for the thread... 🤗
vim916 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really am surprised but I saw his pain and tears maybe I was seeing things
Nt again even after DT notice.ab naitik character me kuch nhi mila so after karan again.uff
Edited by desires - 10 years ago
ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi guys, i am back again with a very arrogant kind of a post...but what  can i do i just cant resist myself from posting...i am totally pissed of from the current happenings in the show. But i would not blame Rajan Sir or the show or the cvs for showing this..because i know that this is the reality of today's society...I was the only one who posted on this forum about Rajbanna re-marriage track views and i am also the one now to show my displeasure over the happenings in the show with Devyani. Yes how the Singhania's and Maheshwari's especially Bhabhima and Rajshri are behaving with Devyani is truly putting me off...To be frank i dont know whats their problem with Devyani because i have really missed watching few episodes previously...but yesterday's track of Rajshri's concern about Akshara and also for not trusting a bit on Devyani truly pissed me up...i mean whatever she has the issue with Devyani that doesnt mean you just go on with that issue for your lifetime...I would actually like to ask Rajshri, what if in place of Devyani, Gayatri ma would have done the same mistake would you still be upset with her or not trust her...Just becoz Devyani is the second woman in the house does that mean she doesnt have any sort of respect...also in yest ep Devyani wanted to go near Akshara but Bhabhima didnt allowed her...really...i mean just becoz Devyani did some mistakes will u punish her like this for lifetime...every new entry in the family takes time to adjust...and while doing this she even makes some mistakes...but its duty of other family members to help her out and make her adjust in the family...but not behave like this just becoz she came home by remarrying at this age...give her time but not behave like this she just cuts off with the family...here i am not blaming the show or the cvs...here i am trying to point the reality of our society...because i know as my mother has faced the same things and this is the bitter truth of our society even thought we accept or not ðŸ˜³
p.s. - sorry if my post have hurted anyone around. ðŸ˜³
btw some of you might me knowing me here...my old username was pkarvi ðŸ˜³
ruchika123 thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rightly said , each & every word of this post absolutely bang on..Completely agree with ur views..Disappointing by the behaviours of Singhania's & Maheshwari's  towards devyani before knowing the whole truth..We have done with the C.V's of yeh rista..For them Singhania's concerns are more important than  others during  more than last five yrs. period..Fed up watching similarities in the show..For How many times C.V's will show repeated patterns in the show..Don't know?...But not happy with the c.v's of yeh rista showing similar tracts in the show most of the times..Thanks for this lovely post..I am only a new-bie fan here..
Kripa-banka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Pkarvi.. I Remember u.. I cant Forget dat Remarriage Post by u.. It Touched my Heart...

Nd u r absolutely Right Ss nd Ms are Behaving very Rudely.. They haven't accepted her yet dat y dey dont trust her.. This is Very Sad, And I haven't watch epis so I can't comment.