Vaquar Shaikh's 'Qubool Hai' journey ends

Mayur44 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

The day of reckoning has finally arrived for Zoya (Surbhi Jyoti) when she will meet her father in Zee TV's Qubool Hai!!

Yes, viewers of this popular 4 Lions Films show have been waiting with bathed breath to see this father-daughter union for a long time now. And the episode this Thursday (27 March) will in fact bring them face to face, and it will be time to rejoice for Zoya when she will meet her abbu Gaffur Ahmed Siddiqui (Tej Sapru).

But will her happiness be short-lived? The answer is yes', as a major turmoil will rattle the feathers of Asad (Raqesh Vashisth) and Zoya's happy married life!!

And this time, it will be in the form of the depressing' news of Rashid's (Vaquar Shaikh) death.

You heard it right!! Rashid, father of Asad will be meeting with a tragic death, and the person blamed for his death will be none other than Gaffur.

Is this a shocking revelation for you, readers?

A reliable source states, "Just when Zoya will finally meet her abbu, there will come the biggest turning point inQubool Hai. Asad's father will die, and the blame for this will be on Zoya's father. And this will eventually result in Asad and Zoya standing against each other."

When contacted, Vaquar confirmed this piece of news "Yes, every good thing has to come to an end. So will Rashid's character. It is true that Rashid will die in Qubool Hai."

Our source further tells us that Rashid's death track has been brought in as per the story demand. And the mystery of Rashid's death will pave the path to a bigger and interesting track ahead.

As reported in the media, Qubool Hai will soon go through two generation leaps in the coming few months.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarbrathan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
May lord bless your soul! YOU made me the happiest person ever!
Rashid dies
Party time🥳
I really hope this is confirmed! OMG OMG OMG! I won't have tolerate Rashid anymore😃

I am SO HAPPY! I had to break my silence of not commenting on any posts on this forum (except for fanfictions).
I can't wait till his death
Mayur44 thumbnail
Lol glad ur happy to hear this 
Maz8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Aawww.. Hes gunna die😭

minakrish thumbnail
Vaquar deserves much better!
All the best for your future endeavors! 👍🏼
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
What is wrong with qh yaar? Everyone is dying 😆.
Mayur44 thumbnail
its the story line very boring