Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Ek Boond Ishq
Written Update for
24th March 2014

'Ek..Ek Boond zahar'

Sorry for the late..
Net issues...looks like even my connection doesn't want me to do the WUπŸ˜†

Note: Its my duty to forewarn you abt the torture track your about to read. read the epy at ur won risk.

Sorry to say this but this Ek Boond Ishq has turn into Ek boond Zahar

Epy starts with, Tara asking RP n Nandu to get out of the house as she is the new owner now.
Baba is heart broken abt this..he realizes that Tara has shown her true colors...Nandu says she would see if they have missed anything in her room..RP and Nandu are tensed abt getting thrown away from their house...RP gets frustrated cause of Nandu's chatter.
Then Nandu takes a whip and beats herself when RP asks what is she doing, she tells that Tara would fall into their trap as she is emotional abt her family..and if she says that RP has beaten her up Tara would surely stop them. RP is taken by surprise by Nandu's evil mind.
Tara watches MJ's photo remembering him...Nandu comes to her and cries as she is beaten by RP..Tara worries abt her and says 'I said so!πŸ˜†'
Tara asks her to divorce RP if she wantsv to lead a stress free life..Nandu tells that she (Tara) envies her (Nandu),he being happy in such luxury isn't acceptable to Tara..
RP n Nandu are all set to leave..RP does some emotional drama to melt Jayraj..he says at least one of them should be there to have a check on Tara's doings...but Jayraj couldn't do a thing!

AS they move towards the door..Tara stops them..RP is excited abt this n so is Nandu.
RPallo is frastu that Tara did that to him...

Tara says to herself -"kabhi kabhi apnokey khatir dushman ko bhi bardasht karna pad sakta hai."
RP says to Nandu..that now he has got Tara's weak string in his hands.

Rp praises Nandu for her wickedness.

Meethi looking at her at Adi n her pic. Adi comes says that the room is just like the same how she left it...she says not at all..

She blames him for being cozy with Nandu aat Dadu's funeral..Adi tries to justify..but she never listens.

RP is mad at Tara for throwing him out of the house..Nandu says what abt her fate..she wants Adi at any cost..RPallo gives her a pill and make Adi hers.

Tara comes back to room to find pics of family members.
RP comes to room and plays lawyer- lawyer.

RP says Tara has made innumerable crimes and should be brought to justice.
Hearing this Tara gets flashes of MJ's painful death/murder, she asks him to stop the drama..(hum bhi yahee kehrey hai..its torture.)

RP gives Tara a sketch of how he will kill all members.
Jayraj by accident. Nimmo by slipping off the temple steps..Tara is worried now and asks him what he wants!

Tara asks baba to get up from the head of the family  seat as she is the owner. All are shocked.
Baba is hurt and sits on the other side of the table..FC is hurt to see this.

Tara orders Joseph and the others to help Rudley. Baba asks her to talk  properly to them. Tara says not to teach her. Everyone  gets up and leave.
Jayraj sobs and is pained to see Tara's behavior and blames MriAra for everything, Nimmo says what did MJ do in all this!πŸ˜†

Nandu puts the pill into Adi's tea . RP comes and says that she gas missed drama. She says me not interested in others drama she likes to create her own drama. Then RP says her that brain filled with ghunsa; for Adi won't drink tea from her hands instead Tara will give him the tea. Nandu thinks Tara won't. Rp says she will and asks Nandu to relax.

Tara apologizes to MJ for hurting everyone...
RP gives Tara tea to give it to Adi...and asks him to meet Meethi ones

PS: Credits..LUs from IF- have taken a few scenes of the show/epy which I couldn't watch. A BIG thanks to all the LU writersβ­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈ

Precap:

Tara gives Adi the tea.

Thanks for reading n liking the WU.
Regards
Sia
Edited by sankalp_prapti - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Sia I give u a Big Hug πŸ€—πŸ€— for writing the most disappointing episode's update...
Divya429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I really feel πŸ’”
That u hve to give the WU of ths crap 

πŸ€— From my side for the pain tht u hve felt while writing ths ..
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Does Nirmala even go to the temple??πŸ˜›

The way RP described Nirmala was like Nirmala is one of those old mothers-in-law who does puja all day!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Edited by Shaina_b - 10 years ago
-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thankyou for the update.😊
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am so so Sorry Sia , you had to write the update of this episode 
This is to make you feel better πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
_Teena_ thumbnail

thanks for the WU... 😊
_Teena_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Does Nirmala even go to the temple??πŸ˜›

The way RP described Nirmala was like Nirmala is one of those old mothers-in-law who does puja all day!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by _Teena_ - 10 years ago
Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for the WU. 
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ€— for doing this wu. I know it must be difficult to do wu of this epi