AASHLOK OS if I close my eyes would it ease the pain

AlbusDumbeldore thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

shlok's pain is described here goes the os 

"Take away the grief which

you have given me

else tell me

how to bear it "   he murmured silently ..

He waited patiently, he pleaded to her and that was all he could do. he clutched in his hand the lucky pendant...

every minute was like an hour, with every minute his condition was getting worse.. his pain increased and his mind could barely focus.. he was at the edge.. if he saw her he'd probably live the night but if he didn't then he could disappear into oblivion.

his throat parched.. he swallowed hard..

"Aastha.. "

he was sitting next to her, still, as the hours passed by.. it was evening and he was feeling the rising heat in his body.. he felt his dampness in his clothes from the blood that had oozed out from her head but more so from his own injury... probably he had grazed himself against the rocks and stretched way too much to get hold of her.. his abdomen now sore.. he was writhing in pain and his head throbbed with the rising temp. of his body

that night had terminated him as he had boarded the plane. As he settled he felt empty. The emptiness that  gripped his body years ago and never left. He had managed to numb himself, but slowly he was feeling the rawness of every wound left unhealed in his body

he swallowed his pain.. by having  a glance at him, it became apparent that his desire to live diminished with each passing day..

he threw everything around him, broke everything he could find, ripped everything around him.. until he had nothing else.. backing into the walls of the room, he slipped down to floor.. gripping his head in his hands, letting out silent screams...

from years of practice he pulled himself together in few hours, allowing himself to calm down.. he stood like rock in silence feeling his hands cool down..

he was breaking down hit by bit in his guilt. He should have never tried, he stood no chance , he had no hopes & yet he pushed his darned luck... he was responsible for everything..

Edited by anjipankaj - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TomNJerry... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Very emotional os and beautifully written...👏⭐️

❤️