Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG SS-Humari Shadi -Tu Tu Main Main#2 Link Thread 3

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hamari Shadi - Tu Tu Main Main

It's about two people- Maan and Geet, who gets married in weird and undesirable circumstances. Everything in their relation starts with a negative note.

Both having their own love life from before and completely understands that they are purely imperfect match.

How they go on with this un wanted journey.

Anu

INDEX  in below post

Edited by tellyme - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yipppeee me first me first me first di😳 aur meri pyari di CONGRATULATIONS for the second thread of our this amazing story👏😳 aur di me ab dying for the update jaldi se de dein plzzz😳
tellyme thumbnail

INDEX

Thread 1

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12

Thread 2

Edited by tellyme - 2 years ago
tellyme thumbnail

Shruthe - Thanks so much dear for this such an awesome banner.👍🏼 .Tons of HUGS for you.

Chapter 9 -

Geet to divert herself went to Dadima and talked with her. Natasha had soon left, being unable to take Maan all time being worried about Geet. She did not find anything wrong with Geet, Maan was worrying for no reason, she thought.

Geet did not even come to have dinner with him, it irritated Maan. At last loosing all his patience he went to Dadima's room.

"Geet" Geet looked here and there, she did not want Maan to read her

feelings for him. It was just getting uncontrollable for her.

Maan held Geet's wrist and pulled her with him "Good night dadima"

In Room:

Geet jerked her hand away "what is this Maan" she will now not be able to tolerate.

Maan left her hand, he came n front of her in calm mood "Can it ever happen that you can listen to me without a fight. I have surprise for you!!! "

"what" she said, showing no interest

"Everything is set and we are leaving for Canada tomorrow"

"Tomorrow? " looked liked somebody pushed reality on her. "Offcourse, and it should not take 15-20 days to track Dev and get him transported to the hands of Police here" He was excited

"15-20 days, that's all I have" she blabbred all lost. But she cannot be this much weak, she have to be strong. Then something struck her; this was the best chance to let Maan and Natasha spend time together.

"Why we both, I will go alone. It's my work I can get it done."

"Kya? You alone will go to Canada. Is your mind at place? " "Off course it is. I can independently handle my work. Thanks for your help this far."

He made her sit "Geet but why will you go alone. I am not getting my work affected. My sec has arranged for all my meetings with Video conferencing... it's just matter of max 1 month."

"No, I don't want to burden you all the time with my work aur waise bhi Jindagee akele bitani hain to adat to dalni hoge" the last part she just blurted in flow, unplanned. It was so much in her mind that it came out.

"Jindagee akele bitani hain?" Maan was confused "Akele kyun bitani hai?" he repeated in his mind. Then he looked at her in sudden

"Geet, what's going on in your mind."

"Maan you know, I am letting you free after this case."  It was too much for her to handle her thought and he was making it impossible with all his helpfulness and goodness.

"Geet please stop this. Only if you stop this thinking of yours, you can see we are moving ON good"

"Moving on good" she smiled at him "But there is no love, right"

"Geet, that's why I have planned this trip. Your work will be done and we will get to spend some quality time together. We will know each other. We have to hold onto what we have, give it chance. Running away from any issue, including relation is not the solution for life."

"Maan I am in no mood for big lectures, Ok. I cannot hold onto marriage where there is no love."

Maan sat down "Geet, give it some time. Pyaar ho jayega aur kya pata ho gaya ho."

Geet turned to other side - OMG has he read her feelings for him, no it can't be.

"Slwoly slowly I am getting used to you. Tumharee adat ho gayee hai mujhe. And I can see, you are also adapting life with me. It's only that you are just adamant to not accept it."

"All you are talking is about a COMPROMISE Maan"

"Geet Pyar bhi ho jayega, just give it a try."

"It would not be a compromise with Natasha, right Maan."

He was now so irritated "It's all between us and our marriage. From where did Natasha come in this? "

He held her shoulder and shook it "It's about us, damn it, don't bring a third person in the argument. WHAT HAS SHE TO DO WITH OUR MARRIED LIFE? " He shouted in frustration of explaining her. He feared her dangerous thought. 

"I don't know, I am going to Canada all alone or else I am dropping this case."

"Dropping this case? " Maan only knew how he has spent his efforts for this case. How many men are working on this and how he had flowed money in it. But if he tries to explain this, she will again take it as his obligation.

"Geet, please, I can't let you handle it all alone. It's complicated. And in any case he figures out that you are there alone, then? Never underestimate your opponent."

"I will be careful" "Geet, I have all securities set there but you are too young and nave to handle this complicated issue. That too, we need to get help of Canadian police. It's not so simple."

"No, you have your people there to help me right? That's enough, I am leaving alone" Geet was adamant or she would drop the case, she warned.

Maan had to give up at last. She made sure he cancels his tickets. This was the chance to make him realize the truth. He will now realize that Natasha is his real life partner without whom he cannot live happily.

Maan left for his study, he didn't want her to know what he was doing. Now if he was not there he has to double the security, spies and men working in this case. He will have to run all the co-ordination from here and for that he needed to make immediate arrangements.

Maan was worried whole the while and Geet was lost. As per her, this was almost the last time she was with him. She SMSed Natasha about her plan.

Maan was in worry, her going alone was worrying him. He knew he have all arrangements done for her safety and to guide her and he will be monitoring very closely but still tension was all over him.

He had never been this worried, anytime, for anyone.

It was time she was done with packing "Done with packing? You are not nervous right? And when flight takes off then..."

She held his hand "Maan Maan calm down, I will be OK." His hands were cold, she felt. Geet could not stop and just hugged him tight.

Maan too let down his guard this time and hugged her back. "I will be worried" he whispered in her ears. "I will be fine" she replied in same tone.

Their hearts were beating fast.

In airport, Maan reluctantly let her go "you are stubborn".

Soon Geet's eye went on Natasha approaching them and she quietly separated from Maan.

Natasha came and hugged Geet "Thanks a lot" she whispered.

"No Problem" Geet ensured her.

Then she looked at Maan "Just look at him, he thinks I am a kid. Natasha, don't leave him alone, keep his mind busy."

Maan said nothing. He looked at Natasha to give her a formal smile. He was really worried for Geet.

Geet left for Canada and Maan kept looking at retreating figure of her.

Natasha kept hand on his shoulder "Maan she will be fine and you have set all securities, right?"

"Nats, why did God make her so stubborn?" "Same goes to you" she teased in her style.

Natasha followed Maan to his Mansion while her driver took her car. Maan from heart wanted some time alone but he could not deny Natasha.

Natasha tried her best to divert Maan. She kept asking him questions or discussing some incident, Maan just replied in "hmm" he was not even listening, she realized. It pained her.

"Maan please stop worrying this much. Did I not go to London alone? But I have never seen you this worried"

"It's difference between you and Geet, Nats" Natahsa did not leave Maan alone all the while till dinner and all he was looking for some time alone.

Everything felt so horrible; the house looked like a haunted Mansion.

Dadima came "Maan, I will leave for Chandigar. House looks so lonely without Geet. She kept running everywhere. When she will be back, I will be back. "

Geet had taken off the flight, she was so lost in pain of separation that she never realized when the plane took off.

She felt suffocated. Dev's ditching had hurt her and she will get her revenge. But separation with Maan was suffocating. Dev's love was superficial and Maan's care is genuine. Maybe that's why Maan took a deeper place.

Natasha took Maan to river side, they sat their still and quiet, observing the water movement

"Remember Maan, this is one of our favorite spot" "Off course I remember" She again kept speaking about their time together and Maan kept answering with a smile... after a long while

"you seem lost" "Nahi, I was just thinking, Geet will love this place. She likes simple and natural thing"

Natasha did not say anything. Geet was his responsibility and he was just worried for her

"Are you feeling relaxed now Maan"

"Much, thx nats for being by my side today, Geet just left me in midway" he hugged her. This was first time in whole while he had said something for her.

Maybe she is right, Maan needs to spend time with her to know what she is for him.

Maan came back home at around 2a.m. He directly went to bed thinking that sleep will now overtake him. He changed, got on bed and switched off the light. He saw her side of bed, she was not there, not there for their sweet fight or their chat. 

She must be sitting all alone in the plane with stranger beside her. "she must be missing me" he thought.

He switched off the light and kept imagining her moving around. She did so much activity all around and her constant chat or complain and cute pout, who will not miss her. And he had these days given up the attitude to negate his increasing attachment towards her.

Maan had thought that things will be easier for him from next day. But it didn't work, her not being around while he was getting ready for office, he was missing her chatting and complaining even fight along with her moving around helping him getting ready. He smiled remembring her and then missing her. Natasha was there with him by breakfast time, he smiled and hugged her. Then a bowl of cereal and toast irked him to such level. Irritation had

built up.

He pushed the bowl of cereal and plate of toast away from him "this is what I am going to have till Geet comes back. It will be more than month and this is how you all expect me to survive."

As he losed his temper, servants moved back bowing down.

Natasha placed her hand on his shoulder to calm him down "Maan calm down, what's the matter? Before Geet came you had been loving this breakfast"

"haan who to isliye" but soon he came back to sense, what has he been doing

"Ohh I am sorry Natasha to create this scene. I am sorry, I kinda insulted you." Natasha calmed him down but felt good that Maan still was soft towards her, she was in his heart.

Next two days somehow passed for Maan but opposite to what he had thought he was missing her more. Even though Natasha being by his time, he would keep mum and would be busy analyzing his relation with Geet. How far they have come up in these few months; How much her attitude towards him has changed and same with him. But then he realized suddenly in recent days, how disturbed she had been. There was definitely something which he must know and she was hiding.

And in this situation he has left her alone to deal with that complicated issue..

"aut use to is case ka ABC bhi nahi pata hai.. I have been handling this on my end. She was not even ready to listen to things. So how will she handle everything."

He paused and rubbed his fingers thru his hair "Aur main bhi kiski baton me aa ker yahan ruk gaya, Geet ke, wow Maan you are great."

Natasha has went to Maan's office to give him company. Today she was determined to take him for lunch with her and then she will remind him their moments together. But Maan was unavailable whole day and his phone, he was not picking.

At last in the afternoon around 3pm she came to Mansion and saw him packing his clothes.

"Maan I understand you have a business trip, but could you not pick my phone."

"I was in no mood to pick any phone Natasha, I was busy resolving some issue."

"Ok, I understand but suddenly this trip? " Maan took a deep breath "It's not business trip Nats, I am leaving for Canada. Geet is alone there"

This was too much of craziness, Natasha thought "Maan don't you think, you are acting little too crazy"

"what, I don't get it." "This sudden plan of Canada. I am here with you, supporting you but it seems you have your own world. I am not useless here."

"Please Nats, it's nothing to with you yaar, I am going there for Geet"

"Don't you think you are doing little too much" Maan looked confused at Natasha

"Nats, my wife is there in a complicated situation and you say that going there to be with her is too much. My staying here for two days was too much Nats."

Natasha became defensive "I don't mean that Maan"

"It's OK. I will leave for airport in 2 hrs." And he got busy with his packing leaving bewildered Natasha there. She had been planning to make him realize their relation but he was not even ready to give it a chance.

Next : 😆😳  Part 10

Hope you all like the progress... please press like and place your valuable comments...
-Anu 🤗

Edited by tellyme - 10 years ago
crazydream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congratulations for new thread.

Yayee me first.
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved the update
Geet kitni ziddi hain
Would like to read how geet was these 2 days
Will natasha realize probably he has moved on with geet
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
maan wants to give a chance to their relation and here geet doesnt want a compromise relation thinking that maan still loves natasha par ab maan ko dheere dheere ehsaas hone laga hai ki geet kitna important part hogayi hai uski zindagi mein
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

great new thread

hi chotti.
sangeeta33 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Geet is to stubborn she is alone in canada oh maan missing her now he is going to canada waiting for their meeting continue soon di
obid21 thumbnail
poor geet. i feel sorry for geet. i hate😡 natasha