MG SS-Humari Shadi -Tu Tu Main Main#2 Link Thread 3 - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Halima thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
WowπŸ‘ read the whole SS till now in one goπŸ˜†
Update soon πŸ˜ƒ
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Geet left for canada alone.. Uff.. both are stubborn.. but it's good maan got slight idea abt what she is thinking.. N Ek hi Nara Natasha Go away..!!!😈
happydays30 thumbnail
waiting
waiting for update
waiting for update
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats for opening new thread
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
waiting for this one also...
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
when u will be updating 
tellyme thumbnail

Shruthe - Thanks so much dear for this such an awesome banner.πŸ‘πŸΌ .Tons of HUGS for you.

Chapter 10 -

"Don't you think you are doing little too much" Maan looked confused at Natasha

"Nats, my wife is there in a complicated situation and you say that going there to be with her is too much. My staying here for two days was too much Nats."

Natasha became defensive "I don't mean that Maan"

"It's OK. I will leave for airport in 2 hrs." And he got busy with his packing leaving bewildered Natasha there. She had been planning to make him realize their relation but he was not even ready to give it a chance.

Maan was standing in front of Geet's room in hotel, it was 5 am in the morning. He will see her almost after 3 days and he clearly accepted to himself, he madly wanted to meet her, see her.

He had the spare key card to room in his hand, which he had collected from reception. He looked and it and with smirk on his face placed it in the hole. Whole one bedroom suit was silent, he left the living area and moved to the bedroom. Geet was on bed, completely covered from the quilt.

As he reached near her, naughtiness came into him; he quietly went near her on bed. "Geet" he whispered.

Geet's still sleepy said from inside the quilt "Stop troubling me Maan"

Maan was confused, he has just arrived and she is speaking as if he has been staying with her here. Encouraged to know more

"But Geet I have just arrived" "Now don't try to be innocent Maan, jab se aayee hoon pareshan ker rakha hai tumne"

"Me, but how" "Haha don't be innocent and play new tricks, get that. I am not coming out of quilt to see you this time, samjhe tum."

Maan did not know if he should laugh or be confused, but he wanted to know more, this was interesting.

While he was about to say something, he heard a relief filled voice of Geet "Good seems he have gone. Tonight he has troubled me to no end Babaji, jidher dekho udhar wahi dikhta hai aur phir gayab. This time I am not coming out of quilt, how is he going to come in front of me."

Maan got most part of her talk now and unknowingly he was super duper happy. But then he wanted to trouble her more.

"But you can hear me now" he whispered

"Maan please go away, I am not coming out, get that. All the while you have troubled me, appearing here and there whenever you want and now you have started playing games with your voice."

"So, you don't like me coming here and there." "No, when I know you are not anywhere near. I don't want to miss you like mad, samjhe tum. Sambhal loongee main khud ko."

"I didn't have proper food from last two days, and you know it's because of you. Still you trouble me, go away. I am not coming out Maan."

"Didn't have food?" Maan got alarmed but it came out little louder.

"As if you don't know. I am about to eat and you come, sit in front of me with that stupid smirk on your face. Tumhare smile a koi phar nahi parda mujhpe, samjhe tum, now go away. Today I will have proper food, do you get that, I am not going to get affected."

"Itna asar ahi mera, I never knew" Maan said in teasing whisper.

"Don't trick Ok, I am not speaking nor coming out. Now shoo away. Babaji.. Shoo away his voice" she pouted inside the quilt.

Maan stayed quiet for a while, Geet again took a relief  "wow he is gone, Good Geet good, nahi tou aur kaya, himat he badh gayee thi iskee. Yesterday he came in the shower, chichi chi Babaji, uska bhoot bhi itna besharam hai"

Maan knew now he will burst out laughing, he felt bad that due to him she didn't even have proper food but the feeling that she missed him so much and in such a sweet way, he felt different.

Ohh she had a unique flavor, how could he have not missed her badly, the way he had.

After a while Geet felt someone near her inside the quilt, Her eyes popped out wide and the moment she started shouting, her lips were covered with a palm, she was blocked by someone on her top and her other hand also blocked. When she synchronized herself, she was shocked to see Maan.

She tried to speak but her lips where tightly pressed, and he was looking at her with his stupid smile which has troubled her whole three days. She moved her eye balls from left to right and then left, so many queries in them "I am in real here, you can feel me all over you"

And she was so hazed up with whole incident that she really started to feel him on top of her and then realized what stupid thing she is doing. She wiggled to make him move from her

"Why, are you not liking me near you?" he said in super teasing tone "bain bain bain " she tried to speak something from her pressed lips

Maan soon removed his hand and then the quilt and sat down, Geet soon collected herself

"Uff, itna miss kiya mijhe" he said again near her ear in teasing whisper

"No never and how dare you" she tried to speak pointing her finger towards him. Maan held her fingers and softly folded it and pulled her closer, making thousands of music in her heart. She looked here and there. Maan now somewhat knew what she was going thru

"tou mera jadoo chal hee gaua tumpe" he brought the strength less Geet towards him and making himself closer too. Geet looked everywhere other than him

"It's nothing like that; you are taking it all wrong."

Maan bent to read her eyes but she was not making it meet "now anything you say will not work, I know I am taking everything exactly right."

"Maan, move away"  

"Why? You fear of losing yourself in this nearness?"

"I don't fear you or this closeness of your, get that" Maan in a sudden placed her on head board of bed and brought his face close and straight in front of her

"Why are you so stubborn, when you know I am even more stubborn to prove you wrong" saying so, he brushed his lips from her nape to her neck to her collar bone, making Geet breath heavily. She held the sheet tight in her fist.

Unable to take it, she moved away suddenly and got down from bed but he was quick to catch hold of her and pushed her on the wall. She was completely sandwiched between wall and him. Her heart, her whole body was going thru tons of unknown feelings. She was so so happy seeing him in real and the way he was so near to her and the struggle to hide this happiness from him was getting tough.

And he was making it impossible; he crushed her even more and then sensually traced his fingers up thru her arms to her fore head.

"Maan, you are crossing limits" He blew warm air from his lips on her face "Limits?.I have not yet started and you are talking about crossing it."

Geet felt her heart will come out from her body, she knew now he had such effect on her that with his slightest move, he can make her complete helpless and she will lose herself and he will know.

"Maan you are crushing me" he gave her little space and taking her chance she ran out of room.

"Bachke tum jaoogee kahan" he smiled to himself. He was relaxed and felt contented. It felt like he was back in his normal life.

Geet had went for a walk, though it was cold but she felt lovely when the chilly wind touched her skin, she felt rejuvenated . After having a walk for an hour, she sneaked into the room and took her purse. He was sleeping, tiered after the flight for sure. A beautiful smile adorned her face.

She went down to the cafeteria of the hotel, it was open by now. She browsed thru the fresh items there, ohh today she realized how hungry she was, how starving she had been for last 2 days. Earlier, she had not even felt confident roaming around alone in this alien world, but today she felt the world was at her feet.

She leisurely selected a hot coffee and a Tuna fish burger, Geet was enjoying her coffee and burger and she was about to put her half eaten burger in her mouth when she felt it got snatched. And who else could do such stupid act with her, Maan was sitting next to her chair and enjoying her burger.

"Even here? Maan can you not leave me in peace anywhere"

Maan gave her his silly big grin "No. Now forget about any peace in your life for the whole life time"

Geet was so irritated "Kyun" "coz you are stuck with me for whole life time and so peace,, nana nana"

Irritated Geet got up and went to the counter cribbing "I am hungry from last 2 days but he took my burger" and then only someone came with food tray in front of her "This is the tray he ordered for you, where would you like to sit" the man showed Maan.

Geet could just keep looking at Maan with slight tears at the corner of her eyes. The man placed tray on the table where Maan was sitting and enjoying his burger, oops her burger and Geet just stood there watching him

"I know you are fida on me, but you don't need to make it so obvious" he said without even looking at her.

She straightened herself and sat in front of him "Don't you think you are showing a little too much of yourself"

"enjoy you food, it's my selection, much tastier than what you had selected"

And they continued with their Tu Tu main main, yet completely enjoying each other's company.

Next: Geet giving herself a little freedom Part 11

Hope you all like the update
Please give me writer's liberty in the first part... this is just a fictionπŸ˜‰
-Anu😊
Edited by tellyme - 10 years ago
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
maan reached geet and here geet imagining maan for last two days and thought its her imagination and started talking everything and maan enjoying and feeling happy that even geet too missed him like how he missed her and atlast maan making geet  lost in him πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
lovesia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
haayyee maan canada aa gata geet ke paas
aur geet bhi usse kitna mis kar rahi yeh baat maan ko bhi pata chal gayi 
but madam kahan manane wali hai but maan is happy knowing that geet was missing him as much as he missed her
hayye maan ne geet ke liye food order kiya nd geet got emotional seeing that
plz ab toh in dono ko apna love confess karwa do
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous
loved it'