Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: roserosey

how two struggling souls ...ended up together confessing their love to each other  and the support they need from each other ...was very well executed shanthi 👏...

waiting to know how they will together start their journey ...

as always amazing update...⭐️

i agree that this is a different stuff that u r writing 😃👏...great going so far 😉😃

First of all...I hope you did not mind my reply to your comment on the previous update...
Actually after I wrote it I thought of editing it but knowing that you are a good stalker I guessed that you might have read it as soon as I posted it ...so I let it be...😳

Actually your questions had a valid point...especially for people like us who value morality and are high on ethics...however...here was a couple trying hard against all odds and failing to keep their spouse happy and ruining their own self esteem in the process...
So I had to show them just breaking away from the caged existence...😳

Thanks for liking this update and you may have a surprsie in store in the next one...putting your doubts to rest...😛

🤗
Edited by kmfan_2 - 10 years ago
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saf24

Awesome update. Aarti's three words to Yash makes her feel as though she has lost a dear person in her life while it makes Yash search within himself and realise that he too feels the same way that she does. Their meeting at her house was beautiful and i'm glad he was there to assure her that she was not losing him. Looking forward to what is in store next.

WOW...What a precise way to get to my thoughts so perfectly...

Thanks a lot...your comment made me so happy!😃
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sb1410

Love this diffrent,bold but very interesting!!

Hey Sharlene...how are you?🤗

Thanks a lot dear...😊
kmfan_2 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow anothr amazing nd very intrsting output frm u dear...
it was lil shock to see ..Yash went to prasnth and counselled him..is he realy love Aarthi ? wat if p realised his mistake nd change himself fr aarti ..

but loved Yash mature step to clear out the things which may aftr sme time thy feel regret of leaving ..thr spouse fr thr self needs ..thy may feel thy did a bad crime .in a short period without feeling abt consequences...

thn Yash not leaved Aarthi alone ..he was with her but nt close nd comit any physical relation .just like frnds..
Yash intentions are clear ..now no fear about thr relation..

prasnth no way he change himself ..he just feel Aarthi as his maid nd staff who does her duties nd paid ...he never feel her imp in his life ..

glad both p and Aarthi decided same thing. divorce each ..great ..Aarthi reply to him is nearly tight slap ..

now lookin frwrd to Yash residence ..i hope ishitha not change as ideal wife nd Dil in this 2days nd miss Yash tht dnt does...

very intresting story dear..i was waiting fr next very eagerly ..hooked to frum ..nt leaving means not unlogging..(in moby)..

have a great time..
love u dear..
Lincy_Lins thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update...Waiting for final part..
Shashi1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey! It's superb. Waiting desperately for the final part. 
ns1970 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update waiting on final update
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic update once again. I really liked that Yash knows Aarti and Prashant's relationship so well that he knew she would not get an opportunity to say anything and so he goes on his own to try counselling Prashant. I also like the respect he shows Aarti by keeping away from the physical aspect of their feelings and just letting them voice their thoughts throughout the time spent at the resort.  I also liked that Yash's presence finallt makes Aarti voice what she has always wanted to tell Prashant. Fab job and looking forward to what is in store next
palbhar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So finally Aarti has taken a brave step!!!!!