Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gabbar13 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I didn't think she was overacting she was being normal some bashers here are too much 😕
ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I haven't seen much footage of Debina, so can't form a proper opinion of her yet ... but from what I've seen so far in KKK, sorry but I don't feel like she was over acting ðŸ˜•

As for Gauhar- trust me when I say this: I hated her with a passion during Bigg Boss season, could not stand her one bit! But surprisingly so far in KKK she has been tolerable and "mellow" compared to how she was in BB ... but as some people have said, show toh abhi shuru hoya hai, aage dekhte hai kya hota hai ðŸ˜†
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Dynamite-

I haven't seen much footage of Debina, so can't form a proper opinion of her yet ... but from what I've seen so far in KKK, sorry but I don't feel like she was over acting ðŸ˜•

As for Gauhar- trust me when I say this: I hated her with a passion during Bigg Boss season, could not stand her one bit! But surprisingly so far in KKK she has been tolerable and "mellow" compared to how she was in BB ... but as some people have said, show toh abhi shuru hoya hai, aage dekhte hai kya hota hai ðŸ˜†

Because this show is about the stunts and the drama footage has been edited.😆 But still "Main Second aane ke liye nahi khelti" and after some time "I QUIT"  . 🤣
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sscomp32

Because this show is about the stunts and the drama footage has been edited.😆 But still "Main Second aane ke liye nahi khelti" and after some time "I QUIT"  . 🤣

But how abt adding tht she didn't quit, but completed her stunt? Yes G's biggest problem is dat she says whtever she has to nd for dat she also gets a lot of flak nd nothing more worse than wht she got in BB, yet she remains d same.

And as I always say tht by saying things she puts extra pressure on herself to prove herself right nd she does a commendable job of it too. So lets appreciate her and in fact all d contestants efforts, instead of picking up on silly stuffs dat make us look petty.😳
Edited by khamosshhh - 10 years ago
ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

🤣
maybe I should pay more attention to what they're saying then ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† 

but in terms of voice tone, Gauhar's voice sounds way less annoying compared to what she was like in BB ... in BB her voice was like literally deafening... I'm surprised her housemates didnt loose their hearing because of her ðŸ˜† ...  "KUSHAL KUSHAL, KUSHAL NOOO, KUSHAL NOO!!" ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
-MrImperfect53- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gabbar13

I didn't think she was overacting she was being normal some bashers here are too much 😕

totaly agry with u
u know what i find haters very amusing its so funny how their passion for hating some one rising to that extent that they just visit forum for someone whom they don't like instead of visiting their own fav
forum they can do what they want still they will never get their mind and heart pease😆
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly, We watch for stunts from season 1 and Gauhar as a contestant is a Bonus. 😉

Bwahaha.. So true ! ðŸ˜† Dont forget Kushal .. Biggest drama queen..oopsie .. King ! ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Dynamite-

🤣
maybe I should pay more attention to what they're saying then ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† 

but in terms of voice tone, Gauhar's voice sounds way less annoying compared to what she was like in BB ... in BB her voice was like literally deafening... I'm surprised her housemates didnt loose their hearing because of her ðŸ˜† ...  "KUSHAL KUSHAL, KUSHAL NOOO, KUSHAL NOO!!" ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

She started her KUSHAL KUSHAL, KUSHAL NOOO, KUSHAL NOO here also. IN the start of epi no 2 or 3 (not sure) were there was a small segment, watch that. 😆 One more thing i read somewhere that she fainted in that snakes task but obviously that was edited. 😉😆
Edited by sscomp32 - 10 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

She started her KUSHAL KUSHAL, KUSHAL NOOO, KUSHAL NOO here also. IN the start of epi no 2 or 3 (not sure) were there was a small segment, watch that. 😆 One more thing i read somewhere that she fainted in that snakes task but obviously that was edited. 😉😆

Ppl can't hv it both d ways. If she had fainted nd dey edited out den it's a problem. If dey had showed it many would hv been saying dat her fainting is fake...so as I said b4 either ways she is gonna get bashed, coz it's not wat she does but coz it's Gauahar!

Also get over it guys if she calls out kushal's name. In BB ppl accused dem of doing it for d cams nd her bashers had said dat once out of BB dey would go their separate ways, whc obviously was proven wrong! Just shows dat all does being fake accusations hurled at her were false.

For d rest just talk to my siggy!😉
BeingBlunt thumbnail
How Ironic. ðŸ˜‰ I was called out for personal attack on the use of word "Hypocrite" but suprise this poster is doing the same. ðŸ˜† Quality no 1 of fanbots: They can't resist from preaching and personal attacks. 
I was right after all. ðŸ˜ˆ