Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Very interesting track .It cud be anyone ,I cant really suspect Roma too .Maybe Zakir but I don't think he wud turn out to be a complete negative character.

This training track might end with this Jungle camp as all the spoiler pics we have seen for various tasks are all done by now.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I dont think Zakir or Rahul. They both were felicitation ceremony. Dont remember seeing Roma. Is she the symapthiser. Will Zakir find it out first and no one will trust him and maybe she will take Rahul in custody and bargain with him. Cool. Really looking forward to it. Edited by shruthiravi - 10 years ago
winterdusk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthiravi

I dont think Zakir or Rahul. They both were felicitation ceremony. Dont remember seeing Roma. Is she the symapthiser. Will Zakir find it out first and no one will trust him and maybe she will take Rahul in custody and bargain with him. Cool. Really looking forward to it. 

wat if zakir has joined the academy to kidnap officer singh later on there is change in heart becoz of sandya and he helps them to rescue Officer Singh they can even go fanaa way πŸ˜•
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Omg... This is interesting ...
Tfs 
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg new spoiler

this s interesting

i think its roma bcz yesterday she gave some weird expression while IS talking

jhema thumbnail
lol wht is this new twist. πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
tfs 
aroojakhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think its roma becz she ws over supportive towards sandy n other thing is thst havoc ws created during hr birthdy 2 spoil the image of police officrs
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ yes...good point aroojakhtar 

and this offscreen pic, maninee ji in red paint @ blood and roma with her...so she should be the one...

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@sanj11 Zakir from day one is on Best cadet trophy. He tells very clearly he wants to win it for his parents.
The way he goes about improving his performance and also tracks others performance he is very clear about what he wants. He prides wearing the IPS uniform. Though they will show the suspicion angle towards him in the beginning as he is a loner.

Roma on the other hand if we analyze her actions she has been very agile for a fresh cadet. Then she always tried to speak against authority. Whether against Sirjee while Sandhya's helmet fell or against Zakir when Zakir scolded Sandhya. She is against authority and stand for weak.

She lost the race for Rahul. She wore a dress in the party and ensured that dress cause havoc. Someone was shooting and it came to media. We all thought Kavitha was behind it, who knows whether it was Roma's group as the whole incident felt very much planned and police officer image was tarnished.

Now she is shying away from skydiving. Why. She has been a performer and didnt seem to be afraid. When both her friend and bf are gonna do it what is stopping her from doing it. Is it the form that need signature where she will not be able to fake it?

So now when you think back Roma has the highest chance of being the culprit. Nothing was spoken about  Charu's chara whether it is positive or negative whereas both Neil and Preeti told they were gray.

-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aroojakhtar

I think its roma becz she ws over supportive towards sandy n other thing is thst havoc ws created during hr birthdy 2 spoil the image of police officrs

wow u r great...valid pointπŸ‘